Which character would you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For me David. All the other survivors are really scrawny imo, at least he's buff and stuff. You can choose a killer if you want too. I didnt because you know most of them are crazy and stuff.
Comments
"Why not?"
David is an ugly ass #########, fam. That hair and beard are hella gross.
@No_Mither_No_Problem @PhantomMask20763 Fellas, make love! Not war.
Only if I get to make love with the guy in your pfp.
i would take quentin if it was the movie version of him who looks alot hotter
I know, he's such a Daddy
Movie Quentin sure but gollum Quentin NopeX9000
Pig
Spirit maybe. Not sure how that would work. The whole spirit with floating limbs thing, and being a ghost.
Maybe nurse. Not sure how that would work. She's a ghost, and all.
Min. Especially in default hair.
Nea if she had the pixie cut. Partial shaves are a bit of a turn off.
Laurie.
yeah but like glen lantz is the better one cause he was changed to quentin in the 2010 remake
Huntress, wearing a strapon.
What? What's wrong with that?
They all look like #########.
There's no twink.
I want Freddy to split my butt open with those claws of his. Is that weird?