What's your view on DS?

I personnaly see the perk as a whole minute of immunity and not anti-tunneling! I often grab fully healed survivor and get DS out of nowhere, it sincerly sucks that the perk is designed like so.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • If your not actively tunneling and get baited into a ds, it's enraging. However those survivors that jump right on a gen/totem or jump in and out of a locker to bait you will do it after 1st hook... I eat the ds THEN I actually tunnel that survivor because they chose to waste their anti tunnel perk. It could be optimized to prevent the level of abuse it affords but when used as intended it's fine. Sometimes I'll accidentally tunnel someone due to character and clothing clones and when I get ds I realize I chased the wrong person... It's never right off hook but I still never get upset if I tunnelled inadvertently.

  • Honestly just eat it and get it over with, most users wont use it until end game if they don't have to.

  • Kinda overrated perk imo.

    That 5 second stun does nothing in most of my matches (as killer).

    I just eat the DS if I tunnel someone and return to the gens after eating said stun. It will result in a quick next chase and 1 defended gen most of the time.

  • Needs to be deactivated if you touch a gen, totem, or get grabbed trying to unhook imo.

    I'd like to see lockers included on this list too so they can't just do stupid stuff in front of you and then jump inside one.

    Otherwise when it's used honestly its existence is necessary because Behaviour doesn't disincentivize tunneling enough and it's the most effective way to 4k sadly.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675601#Comment_1675601

    60 seconds passes quickly when you chase someone else.

    So just leave them? Even though I’m not actually tunneling and they’re the ones throwing themselves at me by putting themselves into what is intended to be a dangerous place? Do you realize how stupid of an IDEA that is?

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675607#Comment_1675607

    So just leave them? Even though I’m not actually tunneling and they’re the ones throwing themselves at me by putting themselves into what is intended to be a dangerous place? Do you realize how stupid of an IDEA that is?

    Why should a dangerous place mean they have to be defenseless all the time? They might be baiting you so you can either take the stun and then chase them or go after someone else.

  • I don't have much issues with the perk other than the end game DS safe escapes and sometimes the just do gens part.

    In my belief what should be changed is something you see often suggested, just disable it after the 5th generator is powered. It is supposed to punish tunnel behavior, but this mainly punishes those that didn't tunnel and well now you might be their only objective. Taking a DS hit with 5 gens up is far less problematic.

    If you believe that you are safe enough to do a generator, you aren't being tunneled. If you heal a stage, you can take a other hit and loop again, if you heal others, you should again be feeling safe.

    That said, locker interaction even though it is annoying, is something I would keep. You are still trying to escape, hide, flee.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675650#Comment_1675650

    Why should a dangerous place mean they have to be defenseless all the time? They might be baiting you so you can either take the stun and then chase them or go after someone else.

    Except said place is supposed to be a death sentence if the Killer finds you. Lockers are way too safe right now.

  • If DS was an anti tunneling perk

    Example they shouldve made it like :

    Ds activates only If the killer stays within 32 Ms to the hook when unhooking a survivor. This should apply for 5 seconds after unhooking. So after unhooking a survivor if the killer is planning to run back to the hook he would fear in tunneling because DS could activate.

    This would balance the game. Killers wont be able to complain about DS anymore because it activates based on their actions.

  • @jelly101 said:

    If DS was an anti tunneling perk

    Example they shouldve made it like :

    Ds activates only If the killer stays within 32 Ms to the hook when unhooking a survivor. This should apply for 5 seconds after unhooking. So after unhooking a survivor if the killer is planning to run back to the hook he would fear in tunneling because DS could activate.

    This would balance the game. Killers wont be able to complain about DS anymore because it activates based on their actions.

    I'm not going to lie, the 32M away from hook is a decent idea but also a bad one, Wraith/Pig/Ghostface could all camp since they have undetectable status built in their powers.

  • @DbDKisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674244#Comment_1674244

    Thats a load of crap. If it was invincibility that wpuld mean you actually have to hit the little box every time. Plus it is only situational as I have it equipped and in the 2 months ive equipped it, ive actually used it only 5 times and missed 4 times. So if its "invincibility" then it would be automatic. Majority of the players you play against use it and I'm sure you wont know cause they miss it every time.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674515#Comment_1674515

    Quit complaining cause you got outsmarted. Like seriously.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674885#Comment_1674885

    You are asking to take away a survivors chance at surviving tunneled I used DS for 2 months and rarely used it and then I took it off. And holy he'll. The tunneling, bruh. Every match ive been in, I get hounded. As soon as I'm off the hook, here's the killer chasing me till I'm down again or hitting me right off the hook. Grow up dude. You aren't entitled to the kill, especially if you tunnel.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674852#Comment_1674852

    Again, nah, bruh. The killers can easily manipulate these kind of debuffs to DS...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674304#Comment_1674304

    Do you know how to counter locker, DS? Swing your weapon at it. Of that doesn't work, insidious is great as you can go around the corner and hide.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674281#Comment_1674281

    I run into borrowed time in every match, bruh. As both survivors and killers...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197298/whats-your-view-on-ds

    And dude..... You can't get DS'ed out of nowhere.... Its impossible because you hooked the person..... So you know who has the capability.....

    Ok you sir, should most likely not comment on any post, I can get DS'ed when I grab a survivor on a gen because they decide to stay on it, which honestly, shouldn't be a thing

  • @Blueberry said:

    As other have said ad nauseum already, it exists to fix a problem but ends up creating a problem just as big if not bigger itself.

    The perk needs deactivation conditions for progressing the game, IE gens/totems/healing etc. If you're progressing the game then you aren't being tunneled. The perk currently goes way, way past its anti-tunnel purpose and has become just a 1 minute immunity that is highly abusable.

    Just saying to slug them is being either extremely disingenuous or simply not experienced enough with the game to understand what that fully entails. If you leave them they Unbreakable and if you pick them up you eat a DS. Either one of those scenarios loses you the game against good survivors. You cannot afford to waste time downing a survivor to have them just get away with zero time gained, killers simply do not have the time for that.

    Every 1 second you waste as a killer on one survivor is 3 seconds gained by the survivors as the other three are on gens. So even if we assume you are an amazing killer and get them down in <20 seconds, that just gave the other survivors 60 seconds on gens..for free if you leave him and he has Unbreakable..or you eat a DS stun to lose those 20 seconds AND whatever extra time it takes you to then find and chase someone else. This is a massive amount of time lost for one survivor...now stick that whole scenario on 3 others as well...

    Losing that time if the killer is trying to tunnel someone is totally fine, the issue and why people are upset is when you get forced to lose that time even if you don't want to tunnel because they jump on a gen/totem etc progressing the game and you are forced into a lose/lose scenario from them using it aggressively.

    Make it an anti-tunnel perk, not a 1 minute immunity perk. This is all people are asking for.

    Took the words out of my mouth, really. I'm not like those that want Decisive Strike removed from the game or completely reworked, but to say that Decisive Strike is completely fine at this point is just dishonesty. DS functioning as an anti-tunneling perk, we all accept that this is how it should function, but to function as an anti-momentum perk is ludicrous, as many Killers live or die on their ability to snowball. If a perk punishes a player for playing too well, there is undeniably an issue. It would be like getting a high killstreak in a multiplayer shooter and having the game "reward" you by having the other players deal more damage to you.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    It is a little weak for what it is. Killers should be thankful it is not a pre-hook strike. To be truly decisive, the survivor should decide when it is used. It is weaker than killer perks. It is very situational and helps against tunneling killers.

    Are you advocating for old DS to come back?

  • Most likely, from what i have seen he is very very survivor sided when it comes to posts

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675751#Comment_1675751

    Most likely, from what i have seen he is very very survivor sided when it comes to posts

    I know sluzzy as well around here, but this is what baffles me.

    He thinks that Billy and nurse didn't need any changes to perks or add ons, but thinks huntress needs to be nerfed into the ground. He also thinks all aura perks need a nerf.

  • Mosy on here have already said how I feel with it, have it deactivate when a survivor starts repairing/ cleansing/ fully healed and it would be completely fine.

    I'd say it's the main perk that makes solo survivor alot less miserable. With that said it can be very frustrating as killer when all 4 survivors are using it aggressively

  • I would love to see the obsession be able to use DS whenever they want to use it. It would make the obsession have a little more importance with the halloween DLC.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think DS needs a nerf. I cannot tell you how many times I will hook someone, chase someone else, down them, hook them, find what happens to be the last survivor I hooked, down them, and eat a DS. Should I get a stopwatch? No. DS should deactivate when you hook another player. I shouldn't be punished for leaving the hook, allowing the person to be saved, and just chasing quickly.

    You'll commonly see players run right to key generators after being unhooked because they know they're invincible so long as their DS is up. If I come back and chase them off a gen, they just hop in the nearest locker to force me to either leave or eat the DS. Should I just let them do the gen? No. DS should deactivate when a survivor is doing an objective.

    I think that DS is a necessary perk in the game, but it needs to be changed into a proper anti-tunneling perk. Every time you eat a DS that's a free health state for a survivor, that's pressure on TWO survivors you're giving up (the one who was going to be hooked and the one who was going to have to unhook them), and that's probably at least another 20-30 seconds to catch and re-down the person who DS'd you. Worst case, you might have to just give up the chase entirely. That's the effect for ONE DS. When a whole squad runs it it's even more powerful, because there will be at least someone with it active for most of the match that can push risky objectives, take hits they have no business taking, aggro the killer and hop into a locker, etc... Having an effect that strong makes a lot of sense for deterring tunneling, but making that effect so easy to trigger against a killer that's not tunneling is honestly pretty busted.

    Quote: "DS should deactivate when you hook another player."

    So you're saying DS should be useless?

    Huntress, Bubba, Billy, Myers, Ghostface, Pyramid Head, Plague with blood vomit, killers with maxed out STBFL (looking at you Demogorgon) etc.

    All of them can effectively down/slug the unhooker quickly/instantly, tunnel you off the hook and deactivate your DS by hooking the slugged unhooker before you.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675751#Comment_1675751

    I would love to see the obsession be able to use DS whenever they want to use it. It would make the obsession have a little more importance with the halloween DLC.

    Do you know what that would do to the games balance?

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675802#Comment_1675802

    Quote: "DS should deactivate when you hook another player."

    So you're saying DS should be useless?

    Huntress, Bubba, Billy, Myers, Ghostface, Pyramid Head, Plague with blood vomit, killers with maxed out STBFL (looking at you Demogorgon) etc.

    All of them can effectively down/slug the unhooker quickly/instantly, tunnel you off the hook and deactivate your DS by hooking the slugged unhooker before you.

    Sounds more like a camping problem and not a DS problem.

  • I feel DS is necessary evil it need to be in the game but it overpowered at times.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675811#Comment_1675811

    Sounds more like a camping problem and not a DS problem.

    Shouldn't DS help against a killer that camps and tunnels you off the hook (which in this case would deactivate DS by hooking the unhooker before you)?

    Anyways I think current DS is fine. I have never lost a match solely because of the current version of DS.

  • Very little if any. If it did, it would be a good thing because I am thinking killrates are too high and devs are silent on the matter. Morale is very low amonst most survivors with all the slugging, oppressive slow-gen perks, aura perks, killers are sweating and I'm finding a lot of survivors dc'ing or killing themselves.

  • It shouldn't let you progress the game while it's active. That's way too strong.

    It should deactivate when you're healed, heal someone else, work on a gen, or break a totem.

  • @DbDKisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674244#Comment_1674244

    Thats a load of crap. If it was invincibility that wpuld mean you actually have to hit the little box every time. Plus it is only situational as I have it equipped and in the 2 months ive equipped it, ive actually used it only 5 times and missed 4 times. So if its "invincibility" then it would be automatic. Majority of the players you play against use it and I'm sure you wont know cause they miss it every time.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674515#Comment_1674515

    Quit complaining cause you got outsmarted. Like seriously.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674885#Comment_1674885

    You are asking to take away a survivors chance at surviving tunneled I used DS for 2 months and rarely used it and then I took it off. And holy he'll. The tunneling, bruh. Every match ive been in, I get hounded. As soon as I'm off the hook, here's the killer chasing me till I'm down again or hitting me right off the hook. Grow up dude. You aren't entitled to the kill, especially if you tunnel.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674852#Comment_1674852

    Again, nah, bruh. The killers can easily manipulate these kind of debuffs to DS...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674304#Comment_1674304

    Do you know how to counter locker, DS? Swing your weapon at it. Of that doesn't work, insidious is great as you can go around the corner and hide.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674281#Comment_1674281

    I run into borrowed time in every match, bruh. As both survivors and killers...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197298/whats-your-view-on-ds

    And dude..... You can't get DS'ed out of nowhere.... Its impossible because you hooked the person..... So you know who has the capability.....

    I love how when someone gives you a valid counter point to try and have a meaningful conversation and you're like 'git gud and stop complaining' lmao. Thats the sign of defeat in an argument and that's how kids react when they lose.

    So yeah..see you in the fog. With your DS.

  • DS is good perk...

    DS already nerf before... From Op to good perk...

    old DS = can stab killer anytime as long as killer pick survivor...

  • @DbDKisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675558#Comment_1675558

    Um.... When you swing at the locker, the survivors usually instinctively leave the locker. But it lets them know you know they are in there. And 60 seconds isn't that long to wait while they are in there either.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675557#Comment_1675557

    You know when you play a game and while you look for something you never find it and then when you stop, its everywhere? Yea dude. That's how it is. And I stopped using it when blight released. For some reason after his release the toxicity went through the roof. And your point about me having it? Does that mean killers can see my perks? Cause I would have figured that doesn't apply unless I use Ms. Strode. Considering that means since its release all killers should assume players have it. Come on man. Please think first on that cause it hold absolutely no value if you don't use it... And remember that my whole post is not directed So let at you, bruh. Calm down on my tunneling comment. And it does counter tunneling. You just want it to be less effective... Especially since you think its a free escape. It has a risk. You just want It to have more

    Have you ever actually ever played killer? do you understand how long 60 seconds actually IS for the killer? Killers time is 4x more valuable than survivors, this means that any second you waste chasing and messing with a SINGLE survivor could be 3x potential seconds on generator progress. So assuming survivor jumped into a locker what was next to a gen, that 40-60 seconds just waiting could be 120- 180 seconds generator progress, it's game over.

  • Only good with gen rush SWF otherwise I will eat the DS and still win lol

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    It shouldn't let you progress the game while it's active. That's way too strong.

    It should deactivate when you're healed, heal someone else, work on a gen, or break a totem.

    pretty much this

  • @DbDKisa said:

    Ok, guys. Ive been reading these complaints abput DS for awhile now so let me break it down for you.

    If it Deactivated when you do anything, killers are going to expect that and will force you into doing something or play a sneaky killer and stalk the player till they actually do any of those things. It opens for a whole new level of imbalance leaning towards the killer. Even if you stop to do a gen, the killer could be clear across the map and head straight for you meaning you are still being tunneled

    Lol, as a killer I wouldn’t waste my time just following a survivor around intentionally not chasing or hitting them simply because I think they might have DS. I’d just down them and leave them slugged, that forces a second survivor to eventually come over and revive them (barring Soul Guard or Unbreakable, etc). Or I’d chase a different survivor altogether to down them and spread the pressure.

  • I never run it, it feels cheap.

  • In a normal game, such a blatantly and hilariously overpowered perk would never have left the drawing board. They had the worst idea they could have had for a perk in DbD, and then implemented it in the worst possible way for any game.

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674353#Comment_1674353

    You're missing the whole point here. DS timer starts when the survivor gets unhooked and not when he gets hooked. And you could have hooked 2 other people before that person gets unhooked. And that unhooked person will have DS and just rescue others and they all will have DS and they will force DS by going inside locker. Breaks killer's momentum. And DS is advertised as anti tunnel and not anti momentum by the devs themselves.

    If you play killer you'll know that you get hit by DS even though you didn't tunnel. You can't ignore someone who just does gens in front of you with a whole minute of immunity. If you slug, he'll have UB and SG and just run away. Also survivors can force DS by sitting on gens or medium vaulting windows and you grab them at the heat of the moment. The person with DS can bodyblock the killer who is busy chasing another survivor. If you hit him, you lose distance. If you dont, you still lose distance. Lose lose situation. DS has so many flaws that extends beyond remembering who has DS.

    Even the devs get hit by DS and wonder when they hooked that survivor. But since they don't play competitively they won't really mind that. But for high rank killers, eating one DS would massively hurt them.

    Idk if anybody else has said anything already or not, but last I checked the dev's specifically said DS is NOT an anti-tunnel perk. That is just what the community came up with.

  • @Kira15233 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674239#Comment_1674239

    I personnaly don't mind DS, it just means I can kill you easier but the fact that it activates no matter the health (grabs) or you do objectives just proves that it's not anti-tunneling but truly immunity over the killer

    It was never meant to be an anti-tunnel perk.

  • I think DS needs to exist to counter tunneling, but it should deactivate if you do a gen or a totem. If you're doing either of those things, you're either safe, or you feel like the gen or totem is worth more than your life. IMO, the most abusive way of using DS is to use it as a shield to do objectives, which I don't see as being the purpose.

    I don't think it should deactivate when people heal themselves or someone else. There are cases where your entire team can be in a dire situation, and trying to slam a heal out, in whatever order, doesn't mean the danger has passed or you aren't about to get downed again.

    I don't think it should deactivate when people unhook, because of the dire situation thing again. I get the argument that, if someone else is hooked, you aren't being tunneled, but I think that, if there's an intention to protect someone for a certain window of time so they can heal/recover, they might need to fetch their teammate to have a reasonable chance of doing that.

    I also -- reluctantly -- don't think it should deactivate when people go in lockers, because there are legitimate cases where someone could be trying to hide, or where they could be using Inner Strength to heal themselves.

  • The survivor meta is just unfun to play against. Is DS alone OP? Probably not. Just the combination of perks Survivors run just adds so much time to a survivors clocks. It feels like everyone has BT, everyone has DS, everyone has DH or SB. Everyone has some combo of UB/Adreniline/Soul Guard. And even if you don't, you have to pretend they do... because otherwise you eat em.

    It's just not fun to play Killer vs. survivors running meta.

  • It is way too powerful at the moment.

  • It was, we've been told by like 5 different devs like McLean that it was meant for anti-tunnel.

    If it was anti-tunnel, it wouldn't activate if you were recently unhooked.

    Old DS was anti momentum, not the new one.

    Also, even if it was anti momentum, a perk shouldn't just throw your pressure out the window for no reason, remember old DS and MoM?

  • @DbDKisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1676905#Comment_1676905

    Survivors? Nah bruh. Since the release of blight, killers are being more and more toxic. And so survivors are figuring how to counter

    Pretty sure Survivors were running those perks well before Blight.

  • Punishes killers for playing well when all 4 survivors have it. Way too forgiving at 60 seconds. I shouldn't be able to do 30% of a gen, pop Adrenaline, open a gate, get grabbed off the gate, and hit the killer with DS

  • @DbDKisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675601#Comment_1675601

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675607#Comment_1675607

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[

    This guy, bruh. Do your job ads a killer and outsmart your opponent. Or just eat the perk

    Outsmart my opponent abusing an overpowered mechanic? Ok then, please give me a good explanation as to how I can do that.

    No, leaving the Survivor or taking the stun are not (and never should be) valid reasons. I am not tunneling and should not be hit with the stun. The Survivor is making a bad play and should never be rewarded, especially in the way they are today. I know this might sound painful, but you don’t have to use DS every game. You won’t die from not seeing the stun.

  • Really?

    'We decided to put a timer on Decisive Strike as one of the solutions to Decisive Strike being used too often, we tried 2 minutes internally and found that players were able to use DS a long time after being unhooked, where it no longer serves the purpose to protect you from being tunneled/ farmed'

    Source: Q&A session regarding DS rework.

  • @DbDKisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1677063#Comment_1677063

    It's really not..... People are just learning how to use it and you dont want to learn to deal with it....

    I've been around since it was released in it's original form.

    Game changed greatly since then.

    Ability to stop the pressure of the killer, especially with other perks that can be used with it gives killer no options.

    All that matters only against survivors that are good at the game. You don't need to care about perks if survivors take 5 minutes to finish single gen or all group up a lot.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1676733#Comment_1676733

    It was, we've been told by like 5 different devs like McLean that it was meant for anti-tunnel.

    If it was anti-tunnel, it wouldn't activate if you were recently unhooked.

    Old DS was anti momentum, not the new one.

    Also, even if it was anti momentum, a perk shouldn't just throw your pressure out the window for no reason, remember old DS and MoM?

    The problem is killer has no idea which perks survivors have.

    So even if nobody run them, you have to play to dodge: DS, Unbreakable, Soul Guard, BT, (rarely that self unhook perk), DH

    Maybe ds by itself wouldn't be that big of an issue but killer has to guess which perks are in play.

  • Ds needs tbh no Nerf, but shuold activate everytime you get unhooked.

  • Doesnt punish actual tunnelers as they will get dsd and still chase you to death. Gives a minute of invulnerability if you jump into a locker (then use inner Strength to get full health) or on the ground with unbreakable. Its synergy potential is insane and the amount of times survivors wave it in my face like they can do whatever they want is dumb. If ya want to punish actual tunnelers then sure go to town make it last a infinite duration in chase or something but make it go down quicker when you do a gen. Your not being tunneled on a gen.

  • @Kira15233 said:

    I personnaly see the perk as a whole minute of immunity and not anti-tunneling! I often grab fully healed survivor and get DS out of nowhere, it sincerly sucks that the perk is designed like so.

    I'm fine with it existing. I dislike being hit by a DS when I didn't tunnle. Example of a few days ago. Got a hook and a Kate runs in at full health and tries to unhook in my face. I down her (Billy) and pick her up.

    Get DS'd and she gets a borrowed time unhook even though I don't even remember when I last hooked this kate and they both run free.

    I have a rule where I never hook twice in a row, I'll slug if the opportunity presents itself. If I get unjustly hit by a DS. I WILL tunnel you to death.

  • @Avilgus said:

    1 minute... you can spend too much time doing other things and still have it available.

    You want to Nerf Myc? I'm ok with that :3

  • @ShrekTheThird69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197298/whats-your-view-on-ds

    I thought it was fine but now that the devs are nerfing pop I think ds needs to be nerfed next.

    How about no? We could Nerf Myc If you want, it is also a 60 sec. perk :)

  • @DbDKisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1677389#Comment_1677389

    There are many ways to outsmart them, as in leaving them slugged for 60 seconds. Use deer stalker if you have to so you can watch them. Pair it with insidious and stand off to the side and wait for another survivor to come and chase them. Then after 60 seconds hook them. That is if you dont wanna take it.

    But do you wanna know the smart play? Take the stun. They can only use it once. You dont wanna take it? Well I don't wanna deal with tunneling or camping killers. But you know what? I gotta take it. Just take the stun as early as possible and then you know they don't have it anymore.

    And before you get any crazy ideas about me using it, I suck at the skill check so I never use it. Waste of a perk. I did use it once upon a time but out of 2 months was only able to activate it 5 times. Your arguments are invalid as its not as bad as you make it out to be. Even as a killer I run into it maybe 3/5 matches but still get 4k.... Because I pressure them to use it at the start. Just learn to deal with it just like I'm told to deal with camping and tunneling as a survivor

    Do you realize how much time you waste doing that? It’s such a bad strategy. There is no way to truly counter DS without getting screwed over in some way if the Survivors use a locker. I’ve known how to counter DS otherwise. Unless, you’re one of those Survivors who thinks that tunneling is chasing the same Survivor again, no matter what they do.

1 2 3