Why do you bully a nurse?
I recently had a match, i was surviver, where it first saw like a normal match. But then i saw that every player was noising, teabagging, doing this flashing thing. I cannot understand why you (if you are one of those) anyway, but against q nurse? Seriosly? The nurse is the hardest killer to play with and if she wouldnt be at least a little fun to play with in a NORMAL round, nobody would actually play her. So why would you ######### bully someone who playes a nurse? Sometimes someone only want their daily done and you BULLY A NURSE! WHY?
P.S. You can also ask why do you bully in genaral, but this a question, asked to often. Nothing will ever change on that front.
Comments
People tend to bully Nurses because the Nurse is literally the strongest (and hardest) killer in the game, so if you have the stones to play her in a round then people will assume you're a very competent or arrogant killer.
Personally, I respect everyone equally until I am given a reason to do otherwise. I just hope that people do the same, but mutual respect seems to be a rare thing these days.
I think it's an ego thing. They like the feeling of bullying a killer that's the strongest in the game.
Nurse is honestly so rare these days. Last one I saw was like weeks ago and that's playing like all day every day.
0
Sometimes I have this kind of team ...
I know how to play it but when it comes to a team like that I automatically lose .. my hands are shaking, I'm not sure I'll get there, in short I lose my match and I get 1 kill.
On the other hand, when the team plays fairplay, I go super fast to down someone ...
The community has gotten .. boring, and that's because of the nerves, they think the killer can't do anything .. but I saw Nurses ...... wow RUN!
They'll do it to any and every killer. Nurse just has a lot more exploitable phases where she can't do anything.
Sadly that's common for a lot of people in the game. I see it happen to Clown many times. I do however think it is brave of them for trying to do well on a killer like nurse, or Clown or any other weak killer. I type in the end game chat 'you did well', ' Not bad'. you know any form of encouragement, because I wish there was more of that in this game I really do
Somehow survivors who are having a ######### life have to feed their egos.
Yeah, nurse is gone now. Same goes for Billy. Haven´t seen them for a very long time.
Most good Nurses left the game after all of her glitches/bugs got neglected for far too long (As well as the rework getting stale very very fast). There are still some out there that completely dominate everyone without add-ons, but they hardly play because of how stale it's become.
Sometimes it is tactical. The Nurse, as others have pointed out, is really potent once you have mastered her steep learning curve. She is a rapier that hits hard, fast and straight. She is vulnerable to only a few things and one of them is an over-extended lunge (if you will pardon my Fencing metaphors). While I do not like Tea-bagging or clicky types, feeling it is poor sportsmanship in general, I accept that sometimes it is done to try and counter play the Nurse, i.e. get her to make those blinks against skilled people who step aside and throw her off.
And yes, it takes some serious stones to play this game of Bullfight. That is exactly what the ones doing it with GOOD intentions are about. Usually they are trying to protect a wounded Survivor or keep the Nurse away from Generators that someone is desperately trying to get up. You can't really loop a Nurse in the traditional sense. You have to be a Matador, i.e. pull her to charge and somehow step aside at the last second to setup for another charge. I'm not good enough to do that consistently, but I've seen people who are... and it is amazing.
A bad nurse is zero threat so they can get away with it.
‘Cause they know she’s hot and can’t find the proper way to tell her they like her,
so they act like little bullies to try an impress her
...then she slaughters them all, and they realize they never even had a chance at that SuperBae❣️
Learn to play the nurse, next match slug 5 gen and gg ez potatos survivors in end game chat.
Think about every david vs goliath movie or show you've ever seen. The underdog always goes through a brutal training montage where he gets his butt kicked, until he finally gets good enough to destroy the villain.
That's how I view nurse. She's the very best, but you're going to have a heck of a time getting there.
Train with her until you demolish them. Unlike most other killers nurse can actually keep up with most teams.
Because they have the typical bully mentality that people get in groups. And then of course they run into Nurses like myself and d/c within 2 minutes. They certainly can't take it when you throw it back at them.
What?! XD