How many Felix fans are there?

He's probably going to be my main survivor over anyone at this point, he's the literal peak definition of chad and I love it.

As well as that his cosmetics mix together really nicely and from what ive seen leaked his prestige outfit looks amazing.

So I ask, how many other Felix fanbois/mains are there?

Comments

  • Yes I love his look and everything about him

  • Him and Kate are the best looking characters in the game

  • @hex_fixGENS said:

    Him and Kate are the best looking characters in the game

    nah fam. dweet is the best looking of them all.

  • I saw only 2-3 of them and i played A LOT!

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Yes I love his look and everything about him

    Same here. Love everything about the guy. The looks, the voice, the perks.

  • His hook scream is S tier.

  • I didn't play him yet but he looks like a younger-jock version of Ace, which i like, so i might play him from time to time, like i do for all survivors outside my main Zarina <3

  • He is my main now, cause gurl- I love him so much. It's kinda funny how he lived in the same city I lived.

    I like his design, his voice, his perks- just everything. I'm so happy with the new update. I know many have some issues, but DbD is working fine on my pc.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    He's probably going to be my main survivor over anyone at this point, he's the literal peak definition of chad and I love it.

    As well as that his cosmetics mix together really nicely and from what ive seen leaked his prestige outfit looks amazing.

    So I ask, how many other Felix fanbois/mains are there?

    Yeah heโ€™s definitely my new main. David has been for a LONG time, but Iโ€™m definitely switching to Felix. I really like his perks a lot.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Yes I love his look and everything about him


    only played as Jake, so it wouldn't hurt to play as another character. Decent character tbf, has class about him.

  • ๐Ÿ’–!!!!!!!๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŒˆCREAM PUFF DADDY๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽ‚!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ’–

  • Can anyone give me a video or description of his voice? Or is it still Steve?

  • Felix is hot but David still holds the trophy for the hottest male survivor in dbd.

  • Working my way to leveling him so I get the perks I want on him but damn. When I saw his alternative look as THIS

    20200909_095338.jpg

    I knew I had to get it. He sincerely looks like the retro DEA guy from Narcos. I'll be maining this for a while.

  • As a killer main its my sworn duty to let Felix escape, no matter how toxic or horribly he plays :3

  • I might main him next to Kate, Meg, Nancy, Nea and Lisa.

    Bc I find him the most interesting and relatable of the male cast.

    I usually only play the female cast, but he's fun.

    Heard his Oktoberfest cosmetics are available for shards so I might get that, as I've got 30k of em to spend.

  • I see why people like him but honestly he's just not it for me.

    David, however, still remains the King for me (pun intended :p).

  • I really like his design. I'm a killer main so I've only really invested in Old Town Nea and shirtless David until now. He'll be my third survivor who I load up with perks instead of just leveling to 40.

  • I'm still a Dweet main, always have and always will be, but I do like playing other characters a lot (David, Steve, Nancy, Nea, Claudette).

    But Felix is like a perfect mix of Ace and David and I'm kinda into it. He's really attractive in a Daddy type of way. I still ship Dwight and David but Felix might just steal his mans ๐Ÿ˜. My only issue is his eyebrows. Especially in a match, they're almost non-existent and it's scary looking. He has a strong brow bone but no eyebrows. I wish they'd darken them.

    Also if you want a sexy stache hipster look, go with Flyboy for head, Vested Design for chest, and Boots and Blues for legs.

  • I am a man, I don't like too good looking boy. But pretty lady is another story :)

  • He's my new main. Those who know how many survivors I've mained since DbD came out understand how big that is.

  • Nah I will always main

    Screenshot_20200905_073841_com.bhvr.deadbydaylight.jpg

    Boy scout dweet