Redeem code discord150k
it gives you 150k blood points if you enter discord150k
I'm telling for all who don't know
Tagged:
Mod
it gives you 150k blood points if you enter discord150k
I'm telling for all who don't know
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks ! I can't wait to try it!
Thanks! worked.
wth it's right that works.
Entity bless you
I was able to add it. My cousin wants Ace P3'd so I've been working on that.
Usable until Monday 7th iirc
Oh wow Paulie talked about the about the code nice
They said not to tell anyone 😑
Sorry I saw it on Alamo stream and he didn't say it was a secret
Nah, I am pretty sure it was just a joke, don't worry about it lol
Oh, it worked! Awesome.
They said not to tell.
They said not to tell. -.-
Its for the DISCORD MEMBERS not for anyone else. If you guys spread this news everytime they wont do stuff like this anymore. :/
Don't keep secrets from the rest of us...😾
It’s not working for me 😥
That’s just not true. The official press for it even said “if you’re not a discord member, use the code and think about dropping by on discord.”
@Peanits still said that noone should tell it anyone.
Of course they already knew some players will spread it anyway, thats they reason they may added that text. -.-
It’s seriously not working for me
They might've disabled it because someone leaked it. This is why we can't have nice things.
Can we not leak stuff...
Good. Exclusivity is B.S.
There is such a thing as "trust".
My only thing is im in it but my friends arent in it so i was just thinking about suggesting they join so they can get it themselves.
wow at first I thought he was a filthy liar, but I am really happy that worked lol.
Entity bless you!
its just BP boi.
Was about to say the same thing.
And now, people like me who are real Discord Members but didnt redeemed the code yet, cant get it anymore.
But i dont blame the Devs for it ,i would do the same.
I was still able to get it. Try again.
The discord and k needs to be capital.
ill try it later.
The code is still enabled - it's to celebrate reaching 150K members in the server, and while spreading it may be uncool as Peanits said, it won't be disabled just because of that. (It was obviously going to be spread around)
I got hype than realised I already did it. Forgot how bad the bp grind is when restarting.
you sure? i redeemed it in all lowercase and it worked
Wasnt able to redeem it yet so i wasnt sure. But good to know. Thanks for the code even if it got spreaded. :P
This was on the 4th page of this particular forum section. you bleepin bleeps (speaking in general) bubble topics up....why not this👀WHY