Increased tick rate!
https://www.twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1301180614637424640
A change that we can all agree is positive, whichever side we play more of.
I won’t have chance to test this myself for a couple of days so if anyone is able to reply to this thread with your first impressions and whether it feels any different, I’d really appreciate it. :D
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I just hope this fixes grabs a little bit, they have been broken for so long now.
Holy #########. Plague no longer a buggy mess and grabs are finally possible?
Cant find games lol
Played my first match with this change and hits still looked really bad. I don't think this will ever be fixed anymore tbh.
Are you trying as killer? Killer queue times are always pretty bad around this time of day for me.
Tried both now. I usually get killer games in an instant. Maybe people are yet to restart games?
I'm scared
Does this mean anything will be better on console? Probably not, grabs are still jacked all to hell. Unless they are yet to up the tick rate.
Edit: just checked, 60hz servers are live. So yeah, looks like nothing changed on console.
Same
Yeah, 10 minutes and no game for me as well. #########?
I know, right?
I guess increased tick rate means increased queue times too,no?
Are you having problems getting into games - if so, what locations are you (eg EU/NA etc, I don't need specifics) ?
EU (Italy) - crossplay on - PS4
Just can't find any game - also people seem to not be able to join custom lobbies
Maybe something broke? :(
Yeah, I have issues too. Can't find games, neither as Killer or Survivor.
I play in EU.
Same here, can't find games, playing on Frankfurt, EU.
I'm starting to see people getting into lobbies now, not sure if it was some temporary glitch. I'll keep trying to find out
I am in EU, crossplay off, cant find a game as killer after 20 minutes, currently 10 minutes and waiting in survivor queue as i type
nope, still not finding games.
It should be 120 Hz, but I guess 60 is good enough.
I've brought this up with the team, it's being looked into. If I get more info before it's resolved I'll update further.
same. well i found a survivor one after 10 minutes : 4 rank 4 survivors against a poor rank 14 GF :( that was sad to play
Not in my DBD >:(
well i found survivor games instantly now, but the ping is never under 220ms
OK, I'm hearing that the issue should be resolved - can you restart the game to check for me please?
yeah i just got a game about 10 mins after my last post , hopefully sorted now
A friend of a friend says it's fixed as well.
Thank you for updating the thread <3
apparently found a game - good ping as well.
Thank you for your help :*
It's fixed ! Yeah <3 But still get some connection lost issues from time to time : A connection is necessary to play, when i don't experience any connection loss Oo
In finding games now it's just taking a little longer than normal.