1st hook Mori'd 120 seconds into the game.

image.png

This is exactly why Mori's need to be reworked. You sit in queues for 20 minutes; only for someone to 1st Hook Mori you.


Trapper trapped the inside of a window so you couldnt see it; then I get farmed off hook, instantly downed again and Mori'd :) So much fun.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1565823#Comment_1565823

    Well, Devs mentioned the animations at one point. But, lets face it, the animations are cool when the Killer is new or any of the players are new, but once you have seen it or are around for longer, most people will not look at them. And all what is left is the "I cannot lose anymore"-feeling on the Killer Side and the "What a Bullshit"-Feeling on the Survivor side.

    Funnily enough, if people are saying they like the animations and thats the reason why Moris should exist, whenever someone promotes having them worked after the second Hook, they still dont like it. While it would be quite a boring fix, it would be the easiest one and the animation would stay, but apparently it is not the animation what they like about Moris, despite saying that.

    (Best thing was reading that Moris are fine here...)

    Honestly In phs case id rather die from the insta mori then do the long mori or be hooked. Looks better and gets me in next game faster. Kinda wish all killers on your deathhook could just kill you or something. Your gonna die on hook anyway might as well go out in style.

  • @Ivaldi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1565535#Comment_1565535

    3 meta perks he didnt even know i had.. and a flashlight? ok? don't see how that means anyone deserves to be mori'd after 1st hook in any situation.. especially when you're sitting in 20 minute queue times.

    Maybe you didn’t notice the ‘/s’ at the end of the sentence. When you see ‘/s’ that means they are being sarcastic.

  • went into a match with the intentions of trying to make a fool out of the killer only to get smash in 60 seconds 🤣🤣

    41YAHQB6WCL.jpg

    🤣

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1565838#Comment_1565838

    They aren't even "almost" universally hated. Lots of people are just fine with the Mori in the game, and in fact there are quite a lot of us that don't think it should go anywhere. The reason you only see them discussed in a negative light is you are here HERE, i.e. the most negative place on the internet. :) If you haven't noticed they have discussed nearly every single Perk and power in the same negative light as the Mori, many times over in fact.

    Umm no. I’m pretty sure lots of people are not fine with moris, especially ebony mori. Almost everytime a killer brings a mori player(s) DC. Ebony moris are one of the dumbest things added in the game. They are garbage insta-win offerings.

  • I mean, moris are complete bs and he was kind of an ass for killing you that early, but you were rude and insulted him in post game chat and then had the nerve to report him for nothing?

    This game can be tilting and I understand you were frustrated after that garbage match, but you need to grow up a bit, especially if you want to broadcast your gameplay.

  • How do you fall for obvious trap placement twice... either way you had ds what i normally do is jump in a locker to force the ds on the killer if they decide to tunnel mori. Not to say its not a problem obviously and its on the roadmap as well as keys. (Because survivors getting a free escape for like 2-3 people at once with how fast gens go sometimes is understandably bs). Still using profanity and false reporting on livestream im pretty sure is bannable but im not a dev.

    @Peanits @Almo

  • @stargazer9 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566398#Comment_1566398

    Umm no. I’m pretty sure lots of people are not fine with moris, especially ebony mori. Almost everytime a killer brings a mori player(s) DC. Ebony moris are one of the dumbest things added in the game. They are garbage insta-win offerings.

    The Mori has been around a long time and it hasn't broken the game yet. It is part of the flavor and theme of this game. Without the fear of a quick, bloody death, we would just be Pac Man with fancier bodies.

  • I'd be very surprised if the changes they have confirmed they are working on for moris won't specifically target 1st hook moris to be honest. Until then they are what they are, if you're gonna get so mad about them that you false report killers over it I'd recommend you just crash your game client on a hidden killer offering instead until then for your own good.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1565535#Comment_1565535

    Yes because the killer knows what perks you have before the game starts, your flashlight rarity and your intentions.

    "I put TTV in my name so I help grow my channel so I deseve a mori every game" - A TTV I've played against once who had 7 moris in the row just because of his name then almost started crying when I played fair and made it fun....

    Windows of Opportunity OP btw

    When you put TTV in your name, a DS is as mandatory as food and water... so I see no issue there

    Yes, you do. We are here to play the game and have fun. You are there to show off on the internet and make money. It is your job. You have set the bar higher for yourself. Monto and Otz seem to be able to handle it. I'm sure you will get there too. Tougher games, with a target on your chest, will make you into a lean, mean fighting machine. Leave the whining and winging behind though. I can't imagine that will win over viewers.

  • @Ivaldi said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/305DGIWYT574/image.png

    This is exactly why Mori's need to be reworked. You sit in queues for 20 minutes; only for someone to 1st Hook Mori you.

    Trapper trapped the inside of a window so you couldnt see it; then I get farmed off hook, instantly downed again and Mori'd :) So much fun.

    That what you get for using ds

  • @Opekyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1565556#Comment_1565556

    The babyrage to the rest of theSWF is hilarious. Literally walks into the trap he saw being set, and gets indignant that killer didn't eat a DS off obsession.

    High-level red rank gaming at its finest.

    True that what he get for using ds

  • @TheButcher said:

    So let's start. The killer see's a T.TV, with a flashlight. With the word "Damnnit" in their name. Yeah that's a combination of traits that doesn't scream "Toxic T.TV". Killer's gonna Mori you.

    Then in the end game screen you're running all meta perks. With a flashlight. Kind of deserved it.

    Then you go on the forum's with all of this proof against you, as a player. To complain about Mori's ruining YOUR fun.

    You're going to make it big on twitch 🤣

    Yea especially with DS so he deserves it

  • @TheButcher said:

    So let's start. The killer see's a T.TV, with a flashlight. With the word "Damnnit" in their name. Yeah that's a combination of traits that doesn't scream "Toxic T.TV". Killer's gonna Mori you.

    Then in the end game screen you're running all meta perks. With a flashlight. Kind of deserved it.

    Then you go on the forum's with all of this proof against you, as a player. To complain about Mori's ruining YOUR fun.

    You're going to make it big on twitch 🤣

    How is running meta perks toxic? Both sides meta is influenced by the other it makes very little sense to not run good perks that help your survivor and counter things killers do (camp, slug, tunnel) thus our meta perks.

  • I think Moris should be reworked with regards to how many gens have been completed. Being able to mori almost instantly is a tad unfair in game terms, but for every gen past 4 a survivor could be mori'd down to the last one for red mori. Green is 2 survivors and yellow is 1. Of course in correlations with how many gens have been completed..? Just a thought.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566449#Comment_1566449

    The Mori has been around a long time and it hasn't broken the game yet. It is part of the flavor and theme of this game. Without the fear of a quick, bloody death, we would just be Pac Man with fancier bodies.

    So what if moris have been around a long time? That doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with them. Devs are reworking both moris and keys and that's all that matters.

  • @stargazer9 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566464#Comment_1566464

    So what if moris have been around a long time? That doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with them. Devs are reworking both moris and keys and that's all that matters.

    Mori's skip a hook state. Keys skip a gen or 2. Looking at that game.. that trapper was going to win reguardless. I mean he played poorly.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566506#Comment_1566506

    Ever heard of streaming out of fun or a hobby buddy? To maybe interact with other people or friends ? I know people who stream for friends only but they don't mind when other people come and hang out...

    Also pls teach me how to read people's mind from the other side of the screen or the god damn continent.... Just because some apples are bad, that doesn't mean all of them are...

    Well, if that is the case, perhaps find a different game? For someone so potent of Rank you seem to whine a lot. Yesterday I pulled nothing but SWF and most of them were mostly or ALL in the Red. Did they take it easy on me? No. Did I cry about it? No. I felt bad I didn't give them a better challenge. You should be ashamed. Even I wouldn't have fallen for that trap, and I'm nowhere near your Rank.

    Quit trying to blame your own failures on other Players or the Game. We all learn to live and play around the Mori. And I expect if it wasn't the Mori, you would be whining about something else. If you are going to stream (or post) Man Up a bit because you are making a terrible impression.

  • Idk if someone sees, but easy way to rework mori is just let DS that mori, simple as that

  • Stop repair , and learn to play and juke the killer

  • @stargazer9 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566464#Comment_1566464

    So what if moris have been around a long time? That doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with them. Devs are reworking both moris and keys and that's all that matters.

    I've no doubt, but the DEV are always working on something. That means we might see a change next Patch or might see it next year (or never). You assume they are going to rework the Mori in a way you would like. I make no such assumption. I've learned in a very short time that trying to predict what the DEV will do is kind of a pointless venture. We will see it when we see it.

    I expect the Mori will remain with us and will still be effective in its role as a Mori. But that has no bearing on people who WHINE constantly. The buck stops with us as Players. I watched that game. With or without the Mori that game was lost (and lost badly). It happens. Be humble in victory, and gracious in defeat. Those are words to live by. Coming here to complain about it doesn't reflect on the Mori. It reflects on the person who can't take responsibility for their own loss.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185522/1st-hook-morid-60-seconds-into-the-game

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1565556#Comment_1565556

    As the person posting your Vid clearly pointed out, you lasted two minutes. While the first trap could happen to anyone, the second trap was on stairs that you should have noticed. Why did you blindly run up a set of stairs outside of the same building he already had one trap placed and not look for it? That's on you.

    He Mori'ed you. Yes, it sucks when it happens, but then you go on in post-match chat to use profanity against him. He used no profanity back, and only called you "entitled" after you complained about a Mori and used profanity against him twice.

    What do you do then? You file a false report about a Mori (which is allowed) and go on to also false report that he then trash talks and uses homophobic slurs. He did not, at any time. You were the one using profanity.

    @Peanits @MandyTalk @not_Queen I want to bring this to your attention. An above post has the video embedded, The match begins around 4:28:00 and the post-match chat and his using profanity begins around 4:37:00 or so. The False Report is around 4:39:00.

    I am too late , he deleted the video. Could anyone find a backup? =))

  • @gelukrait said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1565712#Comment_1565712

    I am too late , he deleted the video. Could anyone find a backup? =))

    Sorry? I didn't think about it or I might have made a copy. I figured since he through it up there to humiliate himself, there wouldn't be any reason for him to take it back down. The horses are already out of the barn. Who knows, perhaps someone else has a backup though.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566580#Comment_1566580

    I've no doubt, but the DEV are always working on something. That means we might see a change next Patch or might see it next year (or never). You assume they are going to rework the Mori in a way you would like. I make no such assumption. I've learned in a very short time that trying to predict what the DEV will do is kind of a pointless venture. We will see it when we see it.

    I expect the Mori will remain with us and will still be effective in its role as a Mori. But that has no bearing on people who WHINE constantly. The buck stops with us as Players. I watched that game. With or without the Mori that game was lost (and lost badly). It happens. Be humble in victory, and gracious in defeat. Those are words to live by. Coming here to complain about it doesn't reflect on the Mori. It reflects on the person who can't take responsibility for their own loss.

    I don't care about the other moris but ebony mori really needs a rework and I'm sure the devs will change how it works.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566629#Comment_1566629

    Sorry? I didn't think about it or I might have made a copy. I figured since he through it up there to humiliate himself, there wouldn't be any reason for him to take it back down. The horses are already out of the barn. Who knows, perhaps someone else has a backup though.

    I saw the other guy found out his video, the OP only posted the post game screenshot.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1566582#Comment_1566582

    Sounds like you take things more seriously than you should. As I said, there are bad apples and good apples, there are people that stream with TTV in their name with no intention to be toxic towards the killer, just to have fun and play the game while also interacting with their community. Is it such a rare thing nowadays?

    Learn to play around a mori and live with it? Sure, I have more than 500 hours so I'm more than well acquainted with moris and learnt to deal with them with a big "Sigh" as I continue to play the match... Do I absolutely hate moris? Yes... Just as match as Keys

    My failures? My rank? Are you psychic or something that you know what rank I am, or what my failures are or even know me as a person to judge me in such a way?

    That's my bad. I confused you with the OP. You see that? I made a mistake and owned up to it. I do the same thing when I get the Mori used on me. It is part of the game. We can agree to disagree; there is no harm in that. I don't like the game reduced to just brute force math, particularly with the spread of 2nd Chance Perks. It would get boring and take all the mystery and danger out of it.

  • In view of the direction that this post has gone, I think it's better to close it right here.

    False reports are dealt with by Support & ACM's - it's up to them what action (if any) is taken. We do have chat logs so we can see what was said, so there's no worry that someone will get banned without good reason. We always make sure that we have proof before any action is taken.

1 2 ›