DBD Killers Based on Looks
Below is my DBD Killer Tier List, but instead of skill/power/viability, it's based on their appearance and their overall appeal to me as an individual. I inspire you to create your own!
Below is my DBD Killer Tier List, but instead of skill/power/viability, it's based on their appearance and their overall appeal to me as an individual. I inspire you to create your own!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I respectfully disagree.
I disagree with you both. Pyramid head needs to be bottom. It's a freaking cone on his head for crying out loud. You also both did huntress dirty. She's top 5 imo.
I disagree with all three, Hag definitely needs to be SS tier
Yall putting Spirit down low is a crime
PH, Deathslinger, Oni, & Pig are definitely top-tier.
I feel like Leatherface should be S-Tier.
Him and Ghostface are the most spot on looking licensed killers. Along with Pyramidhead.
Oni is definitely up there.
Spirit just doesn't do it for me. It's a Japanese ghost, nothing else to it. She's middle of the pack
Pig is love. Pig is life.
I love how he put Freddy S tier but it's the 2010 model and not Robert Englund
Okay so
Freddy can go to d
Trapper can go to SS
As can Pyramid Head tbh
Same with Legion
And with Wraith
And move Pig down.
And Clown.
Well, this is my tierlist for this topic.
And? "Based on Looks". Not based on the successful integration of film-fashioned slashers and their appeal to certain players as "OG" characters in a multi-layered game like Dead by Daylight.
Don’t @ me
@ACTIV3_GNASHER Ok. Will do. Hang on... did I just...
I just went with coolest/scariest/interesting designs to generic/boring design/butt ugly. Sorry Bubba butts.