Most hated Killer to play as?
Everyone has a favorite or preferred Killer but what Killer is at the bottom of your play list? Whether for daily challenges or the Tome, what's the Killer that you wouldn't touch at all and why?
Tagged:
Trusted
Everyone has a favorite or preferred Killer but what Killer is at the bottom of your play list? Whether for daily challenges or the Tome, what's the Killer that you wouldn't touch at all and why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate playing as Trapper due to the set up time.
Freddie, and the chainsaw bros...
Freddie: I just dont play, cause I'm debating on P3 for him plus I don't have a working build on him
Hillbilly: I turn into a (insert basic attack button) killer... Can't get a handle on his chainsaw sprint
Bubba: ^^^^
Huntress. Not because I don't think she's fun and definitely because I don't think she's effective, but rather her song gets to me. As in, my mood WILL tank if I hear it for too long, until I'm flat out miserable not because of how the games have gone, but because of the fact I've been hearing the song for so long. She's my least favorite purely because of that.
I hate playing as Demogorgom cause i cant make him effective before 3 gen left... i dont get a great tatic with his portals in anyway... and he is a teleporter M1 killer...
But Huntress is horrible to play with console. So, i avoid playing her also.
Hag or huntress.
Hag because I don’t like setting up because gens go brrr and no one ever steps on my traps.
Huntress because well I suck at huntress.
Legion. I just don't like Legion at all on either side.
Oni. He's too clunky, his early game is #########, and he suffers from NurseSyndrome of making me feel very very ill. The downside being that at least nurse is semi-fun sometimes, whilst oni is just infuriating.
Preparation Killers aren't my thing.
I don't like the approach of setting up traps or simply preparing something to maybe have it turn out good later.
And even if i could turn that "maybe" into "almost always" with enough training, the mere need to spent extra time just setting up feels like a drag.
Bonus: I dislike Nurse, for a very stupid reason: Can't stand her screeches and whining.
I like powerful roars like Oni & Demogorgon, but these high-pitched screams and annoying wheezes every time you use 1 Blink?
No thanks.
Nurse because I play on console with poor frame rate. Similarly I also dislike Billy because I stutter while revving my chainsaw and then the survivor vanishes.
Spirit.
You chase after survivors and hit them (or occasionally don't). Either way, you have no power until you're off cooldown, and for now you're 4.4 killer without a power, so now you've got to wait for a recharge unless the survivor goes full pepega and lets you hit them. Then you do it again, and again, and again. Doesn't feel like there's much variety, and I don't like the way her cooldown makes me feel.
Spirit: Too easy of a killer and I’d rather watch paint dry
or either of the chainsaw bois: Not into needing to rely on an insta down to win, I like playing with atleast some lvl of skill (gonna get some hate with this haha)
Dislike playing Hag.
Don't like her POV. Don't want to spend time learning how to place her traps effectively. I also feel I'd end up camping hooks or trying to 3 gen with her, which I would find boring.
Also dislike playing against her.
Nurse is easily my least favorite killer to play. The way she wheezes and stares at the ground after every single blink is just so irritating, whether or not I'm actually playing her well at the moment. And it's so disappointing because in principle I love the idea of a killer that can teleport, it's just that in practice this stun mechanic is simply not fun. At all. In fact when I do play Nurse I intentionally use one of her two add-ons that makes her move more quickly at the expense of blinking less simply so I don't have to keep seeing the wheezes all the time. In other words I find a nerfed Nurse who doesn't use her power and acts like a basic killer with no ability more fun than a normal Nurse, that's how unfun she is to play.
I would LOVE to see her get a revamp with a couple of changes:
So /rant on Nurse done, I'm ok with playing basically all the other killers more or less. Some minor preferences are probably:
Spirit because I have poor hearing so it's very difficult to listen in spirit form and Nurse because for whatever reason teleporting causes massive amounts of framerate loss on my computer.
I would say nurse, but I don't hate her, I hate her bugs. Demogorgon is probably my least favorite. He's just so meh, and the stomping gets old.
Huntress because I can’t hit a damn thing.
or nurse because I can’t hit a damn thing.
Hag
While I acknowledge that she has the potential to be one of the strongest killers in DbD, I do not enjoy using her power nor do I like how she is slow and short (makes playing large and/or "immersive" maps very annoying). Plus Hag has one of the most detrimental pallet-stun animations in the game, practically licking the ground next to the pallet for a couple seconds.
She is the only killer in DbD that I actively avoid playing. I'm actually not even sure if I ever played her again after I finished her Adept challenge back in 2018-ish.
For me it's demo because I feel so powerless, I hate his portals and never feel like I get use from them and the shred feels.. underwhelming and clunky.
Pyramid Head. So easily countered. Clunky and frustrating.
Billy, Bubba and Legion.
Nurse
There are times when I propose to learn how to play with it, but when I try to learn to use it, it is hell and I stop using it.
Huntress. She has no crosshair and that messes me up more than it should. At least Doodflinger can aim down the sight.