Exhaustion perk users be like....
"NOOOO YOU CAN'T PUNISH ME FOR A MISTAKE I MADE! I NEED MY CRUTCH PERK, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!"
"NOOOO YOU CAN'T PUNISH ME FOR A MISTAKE I MADE! I NEED MY CRUTCH PERK, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
IF YOU FIND ME YOU MUST LET ME ESCAPE BECAUSE I HAVE SB!
Hahaha, sprint burst goes bbbrrrrrr
Haha redeemer go boom
Uhh?
What the hell? Exhaustion perks are bad now? Very well then, all killers with slowdown perks be like "NOOOOOO YoU cAN'T FiniSH thE gEN rigHT in FrONt Of ME uR SuppoSEd to LeT me KiCK iT wiTH POOOOOOP"
Ahm.. what? Imo, the only “mistake eraser” exhaustion perk is dead hard. The other ones require some braincells to use and are usually used in planned situations
Is it just me or is this board suddenly being flooded with ######### posters?
Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8 :)
A Laurie got off the ground with adrenaline today, so ofc I snatched her mid-sprint-burst and downed her once again. *laughs in deathslinger*
Wow it's more like,
Swing and a Miss big boy!
with my Sprint Burst
NOED users be like oMG I DIDNt geT 1 kILL LeTS shOW them How skiLLeD I AM NoW!
No it isn't just you, it is being flooded.
I like chase potential so i played a lot of slinger in the last few weeks. Denying exhaustion perks is one of the most satisfying things you can do with him.
And pulling someone down from a second floor while they teabag you. So good.
Ah good. It's been far too long since the obligatory ######### about exhaustion perks thread.
yes
Exactly this lol
Its more of using my dead hard and getting exhausted on the ground type.
it's really funny to watch a Spirit flair crying about survivors using an exhaution perk as a crutch..lmao
NOED and Rancor users be like.
I failed at the job the entity gave me. Give me bloodlust 1, instant downs, and an ivory mori.