Springtrap

So what's the deal with this springtrap drama? So apparently we know that the next two chapters are gonna be licenced because game files and what not.

Personally I would love to see five nights at freddys because I was a huge fan back then. Also, if they got this licence it would bring even more people than stranger things because fnaf was huge and also theres a big chance that Markiplier would play the game and I think that it is in BHVRs best interest to get such huge youtuber to play their game.

Comments

  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1448416#Comment_1448416

    I think you have a vast underestimation of what is for kids. It's not all smiles and rainbows.

    FNaF is about the same level of 'scary' as Goosebumps, and I can still remember them being popular when I was in grade 2, so what, 7 years old? To pretend a series isn't for children because it contains dark themes is just blatantly incorrect.

    Lmao, yes goosebumps had tons of gore, pedophililia, miscarriages, mutilation... come to think about it Saw is fairly childish, better get rid of the Pig to stop the kiddies from playing.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1447574#Comment_1447574

    The whole FNAF sucks thing is subjective, so theres literally no point in bringing that up. And different forms, vents, other animatronics, sound misdirection, etc. If they could make Billy and Bubba play differently, they could make springtrap different.

    But here's the thing: HOW will he work? Explain how "vents" exist on a map like Dead Dawg Saloon for example. Traversal or ranged attacks wouldn't be a power for killer that isn't even much of a killer in their current state, let alone even be armed with a weapon of any kind.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449294#Comment_1449294

    That's a BIG reason for why people don't like it. It's certainly not the only reason. A vast amount of people have a distaste for the series as a whole because of the annoying, offputting fanbase that came with it. Wanting to stay distanced from that is a valid deisre.

    On all of these threads I see people repeatedly saying "Oh these people must not know what he looks like if they think he looks goofy!" or "Oh you just obviously don't know the story or you couldn't possibly think it's crap!" Guess what, most of us do know, because pictures and posted over and over, and the story is repeated over and over.

    The story is also all over the place and really weak. From what I understand, it's also retconned and changed with basically every entry to the series. We get it, kids died, forced into suits, the guy who did it got jammed in a suit and now he's possessing it. It's not good. It's childish and poorly written.

    The games also put horror into a really bad light with weak, cheap, jumpscare-based gameplay. There's no fear, there's just loud noises and sudden appearances. There's a difference between horror and a scare, and a series entirely built around the cheapest form of scares isn't good.

    Robbie is an iconic symbol from a video game that's been highly regarded for decades. FNaF is a flash in the pan that most people won't remember the second they aren't dumping out the clone sequels. Youtuber bait is not iconic.

    I agree, the FNAF games are jump scare fodder, that's why I dont play them. But to say Springtrap would not fit into the game is just stupid. Putting him into the game would not make DBD a junpscare point and click game. Also nothing in DBD is scary hate to break it to ya. Ghostface is a joke, Demogorgon has kids toys, Freddy and Myers have children's Halloween costumes, most of these older movies have been turned into a mockery over the years, the ONLY licensed killer in the game that has anything remotely scary in its source material is PH and PH on his own is not that scary, and all the original killers are a joke. So if "scary" is the bar set for admission the roster needs to shrink quite a bit.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Another thing against spring trap is ironically his backstory ends up being rather redundant due to Freddy Krueger being in the game.

    Also from a game play perspective of jump scare killer Freddy also takes up that spot by having no terror radius to those in the dream world and teleporting between generators.

    Where would you even fit Spring trap into the game when Freddy has more or less taken Spring trap's story and gameplay ideas already?

    And Myers has taken Jason's and Ghost Faces story. Guess Jason can't be added and GF needs to be removed because that's some solid logic right there.

  • @Ghost_Face_Main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1447711#Comment_1447711

    But here's the thing: HOW will he work? Explain how "vents" exist on a map like Dead Dawg Saloon for example. Traversal or ranged attacks wouldn't be a power for killer that isn't even much of a killer in their current state, let alone even be armed with a weapon of any kind.

    Already went over this previously and a team of people could do a better job than I could. It's called creativity, get some. PH didn't have any of the powers he has in DBD he was literally just a monster with a sword. Holy ######### this argument is beyond stupid and it's one of the few people keep regurgitating.

  • @V1V3 said:

    FNAF is cringe. I would rather get no chapter than anything FNAF.

    DBD is cringe so goodbye. You better leave now.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    When people say they want Springtr- I gag...

    And I gagged when people got excited for kiddie fun time Stranger Things.

  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449403#Comment_1449403

    And Myers has taken Jason's and Ghost Faces story. Guess Jason can't be added and GF needs to be removed because that's some solid logic right there.

    First off:

    1) All three don't have the same backstory, more so DBD's version of Ghost Face being original.

    2) Jason is actually a ripoff of Michael

    IMG_20200327_160515.jpg


  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449314#Comment_1449314

    I agree, the FNAF games are jump scare fodder, that's why I dont play them. But to say Springtrap would not fit into the game is just stupid. Putting him into the game would not make DBD a junpscare point and click game. Also nothing in DBD is scary hate to break it to ya. Ghostface is a joke, Demogorgon has kids toys, Freddy and Myers have children's Halloween costumes, most of these older movies have been turned into a mockery over the years, the ONLY licensed killer in the game that has anything remotely scary in its source material is PH and PH on his own is not that scary, and all the original killers are a joke. So if "scary" is the bar set for admission the roster needs to shrink quite a bit.

    Who said scary? We're here for respectable franchises.

  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449903#Comment_1449903

    Already went over this previously and a team of people could do a better job than I could. It's called creativity, get some. PH didn't have any of the powers he has in DBD he was literally just a monster with a sword. Holy ######### this argument is beyond stupid and it's one of the few people keep regurgitating.

    Creativity is limited to the subject at hand, and Springtrash is a huge limit smh. With Silent Hill's level of creativity, it works with PH, yet Springtrap has nothing going for him for power potential. Don't even try, please.

  • @Ghost_Face_Main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449940#Comment_1449940

    First off:

    1) All three don't have the same backstory, more so DBD's version of Ghost Face being original.

    2) Jason is actually a ripoff of Michael

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GYVEEZCMAS9G/img-20200327-160515.jpg

    Yeah so Jason cannot be in the game. And they are all slashers. Any minor differences can be ignored. I mean that's what you all do comparing him to Freddy.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449918#Comment_1449918

    Who said scary? We're here for respectable franchises.

    Lmao, these franchise are no longer respectable. Where have you been the last 2-3 decades?

  • @Ghost_Face_Main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449944#Comment_1449944

    Creativity is limited to the subject at hand, and Springtrash is a huge limit smh. With Silent Hill's level of creativity, it works with PH, yet Springtrap has nothing going for him for power potential. Don't even try, please.

    Maybe to an uncreative troglodyte. There is plenty you could do with him.

  • @Ghost_Face_Main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449944#Comment_1449944

    Creativity is limited to the subject at hand, and Springtrash is a huge limit smh. With Silent Hill's level of creativity, it works with PH, yet Springtrap has nothing going for him for power potential. Don't even try, please.

    I used to despise the franchise as well. I have never played a game. Just going off a few searches Into the story around him I could see that one specific character fitting into DBD. Why do we have to be so close minded about this? I really do not understand it.

  • @Halun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1447438#Comment_1447438

    Tbf though, I can't imagine them being more toxic and frustrating than the current dbd community.

    laughter

    oh you sweet summerchild

  • Judge me all you want, but I seriously think FNAF can be huge hit to the game!


    Common Compliants / Objections

    [FNAF is directed towards younger audiences, which means it wouldn't be a great addition to DBD]

    [Answer]: That's because FNAF doesn't have disturbing content (I.E. Extreme Romance, Extreme Violence, Extreme Gore, Severe Cuss Bombs, and so on) to give it a higher mature rating. Moreover, having a lot disturbing content doesn't automatically make something scary — it's all about the execution! The fact that FNAF didn't need to use a lot of disturbing content and still give players a great scare is very exceptional!


    [The FNAF community is very cringey and would be a bad influence on our community]

    [Answer]: It's easy to see the bad side of a community and slap a negative label! However, if you actually gave the FNAF community a chance, you'll see that it's not as bad as you may think! That's why our community is labeled as the most toxic community in gaming because people seen our bad side and slapped a negative label to us (kinda ironic that people think FNAF will be a bad influence on us)! In reality, I'd say our community is pretty relaxed and supportive to each other! We have our ups and downs, but that's because we want DBD to be enjoyable for everyone, even if it gets a little heated sometimes!

    Moreover, you cannot determine how good or bad a FNAF DLC will be in DBD based of its community!


    [FNAF isn't scary, the mascots are a hilarious]

    [Answer]: Just look at the entire FNAF series instead of picking the one that fits your narrative. There's a few FNAF titles that have pretty well modeled Animatronics that are made to look terrifying!

    Perhaps you should give them a look, and that's also the main reason why people want Springtrap as well!

  • @Maperson said:

    If this many people are against it, then it shouldn't be added, period.

    A vocal minority of crybabies means a killer should not be added?

  • @NMCKE said:

    Judge me all you want, but I seriously think FNAF can be huge hit to the game!

    Common Compliants / Objections

    [FNAF is directed towards younger audiences, which means it wouldn't be a great addition to DBD]

    [Answer]: That's because FNAF doesn't have disturbing content (I.E. Extreme Romance, Extreme Violence, Extreme Gore, Severe Cuss Bombs, and so on) to give it a higher mature rating. Moreover, having a lot disturbing content doesn't automatically make something scary — it's all about the execution! The fact that FNAF didn't need to use a lot of disturbing content and still give players a great scare is very exceptional!

    [The FNAF community is very cringey and would be a bad influence on our community]

    [Answer]: It's easy to see the bad side of a community and slap a negative label! However, if you actually gave the FNAF community a chance, you'll see that it's not as bad as you may think! That's why our community is labeled as the most toxic community in gaming because people seen our bad side and slapped a negative label to us (kinda ironic that people think FNAF will be a bad influence on us)! In reality, I'd say our community is pretty relaxed and supportive to each other! We have our ups and downs, but that's because we want DBD to be enjoyable for everyone, even if it gets a little heated sometimes!

    Moreover, you cannot determine how good or bad a FNAF DLC will be in DBD based of its community!

    [FNAF isn't scary, the mascots are a hilarious]

    [Answer]: Just look at the entire FNAF series instead of picking the one that fits your narrative. There's a few FNAF titles that have pretty well modeled Animatronics that are made to look terrifying!

    Perhaps you should give them a look, and that's also the main reason why people want Springtrap as well!

    It does have gore and disturbing content though. Spingtrap, the one people ask for is a serial killers rotting body trapped inside an animatronic site. You can see his entrails and other bodily fluids oozing out of the suit.

  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450068#Comment_1450068

    It does have gore and disturbing content though. Spingtrap, the one people ask for is a serial killers rotting body trapped inside an animatronic site. You can see his entrails and other bodily fluids oozing out of the suit.

    So much gore. A puppy robot with bodily fluids oozing.

  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450068#Comment_1450068

    It does have gore and disturbing content though. Spingtrap, the one people ask for is a serial killers rotting body trapped inside an animatronic site. You can see his entrails and other bodily fluids oozing out of the suit.

    That's basically it (besides other minor things), but disturbing content doesn't make a game good or bad — it's dependent on how it's executed! 🙂

  • Lmfao, I never played the games either but you already show that you know less than I do after just a few google searches. Stay ignorant my dude.

  • Well it seems to be executed poorly, it's a jumbled mess. ( this is just coming from a little research, maybe it's more put together than it seems) But what is there is some pretty grim #########. Parents really need to pay attention to what their kids are into.

  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450095#Comment_1450095

    Lmfao, I never played the games either but you already show that you know less than I do after just a few google searches. Stay ignorant my dude.

    I don't see how I'm ignorant for just thinking Springtrap doesn't look anything remotely gory. But hey, at least you can feel superior while defending ######### looking puppy robot.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450113#Comment_1450113

    I don't see how I'm ignorant for just thinking Springtrap doesn't look anything remotely gory. But hey, at least you can feel superior while defending ######### looking puppy robot.

    For one its not a puppy so you are ignorant for not even knowing what the character is yet claiming to know what he looks like. Keep going please, the ignorance is more apparent every time you speak.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450078#Comment_1450078

    Soo more than half of community sre crybabys? lol gotcha, i only see you and few other people who are defending your Idea against community who clearly does not want him

    Where do you get half? Did you happen to poll the entire player base? Go cry elsewhere. Bye bye.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450113#Comment_1450113

    I don't see how I'm ignorant for just thinking Springtrap doesn't look anything remotely gory. But hey, at least you can feel superior while defending ######### looking puppy robot.

    Well for one he is not a puppy. So you are ignorant for crying about something you obviously have not put any effort into researching. But please by all means keep going. The ignorance becomes more apparent every time you post.

  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450151#Comment_1450151

    Well for one he is not a puppy. So you are ignorant for crying about something you obviously have not put any effort into researching. But please by all means keep going. The ignorance becomes more apparent every time you post.

    I am not crying, I just stated that thing looks like a puppy robot. What do you mean by research? How hard it is to use Google images and see that #########?

    I'm done with you. You can't do anything else than keep repeating same old things while insulting everyone who disagrees.

  • Literally every Springtrap thread:

    Untitled-1.png


  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450165#Comment_1450165

    I am not crying, I just stated that thing looks like a puppy robot. What do you mean by research? How hard it is to use Google images and see that #########?

    I'm done with you. You can't do anything else than keep repeating same old things while insulting everyone who disagrees.

    I'm not insulting you, I'm stating a fact. You are being ignorant.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450162#Comment_1450162

    Well clearly on every single post 90% of the people are against it, you are just being ignorant

    Lmao, the 1% of the player base that uses the forums.

    I can make up numbers too.

  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450172#Comment_1450172

    I'm not insulting you, I'm stating a fact. You are being ignorant.

    I am not ignorant. Do you even know what it means? If I say what I think about how that stupid thing looks makes me ignorant in your eyes, you should just piss off.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450263#Comment_1450263

    I am not ignorant. Do you even know what it means? If I say what I think about how that stupid thing looks makes me ignorant in your eyes, you should just piss off.

    unnamed.jpg


  • First of all the reason when I see people call this franchise 'childish' and is not scary is due to the marketing of the game. When Fnaf came out, this was during a time You tube had very little restrictions, so when people like Markiplier, Jacsepticeye, and so on recorded themselves playing the game, it was somehow directed to younger audiences and they watched it( though they shouldn't have). SO when this franchise was originally meant for older audiences instead became something for younger audiences, and when it was set in stone Scott couldn't really make it more for mature audiences while not killing the love that the younger audiences had without destroying his life's work. Even with how the fan base is, fnaf overall is a disturbingly creepy game, to some not so much but the original fnaf games ranging from 1-4 were scary it just people keep thinking about the newer fnaf releases and how childish it is.

    And for those of you who really want this guy in the game, I'm with you on it too I would love to see Springtrap in the game. But right now instead of being so defensive on the subject, just take the hate, because if you retaliate back at them and be defensive over it then you give the whole Springtrap idea a bad look, and increase the hate for the idea. Recently I heard a Dev showing hate for this idea, I'm not sure who it was but form what I can tell, he was annoyed to talk about it. So by arguing over the idea of having this killer in the game and being annoting about it will kill the chance to it ever actually happening. Now I'm okay with you expressing your love with it but if someone shows negativity about it just take the bullets man, just suck it up. Because this shows you really want this to happen by showing maturity in it, and that is how the idea will work in your favor and maybe come true.

    I'm not trying to state anything I just want to get this off my shoulders right now.

  • Holy #########, this will be my last reply to you, you fkin twat. I am not ignorant. I looked up how that ######### Springtrap looks, so I am well aware what it looks like. Therefore, I did my ######### research. Google the definition of the word ignorant before making a fool out of yourself. Oh wait, you have already done that several times. ######### idiot. Piss off.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450279#Comment_1450279

    Holy #########, this will be my last reply to you, you fkin twat. I am not ignorant. I looked up how that ######### Springtrap looks, so I am well aware what it looks like. Therefore, I did my ######### research. Google the definition of the word ignorant before making a fool out of yourself. Oh wait, you have already done that several times. ######### idiot. Piss off.

    You might need to google the definition. You are in fact ignorant.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    First of all the reason when I see people call this franchise 'childish' and is not scary is due to the marketing of the game. When Fnaf came out, this was during a time You tube had very little restrictions, so when people like Markiplier, Jacsepticeye, and so on recorded themselves playing the game, it was somehow directed to younger audiences and they watched it( though they shouldn't have). SO when this franchise was originally meant for older audiences instead became something for younger audiences, and when it was set in stone Scott couldn't really make it more for mature audiences while not killing the love that the younger audiences had without destroying his life's work. Even with how the fan base is, fnaf overall is a disturbingly creepy game, to some not so much but the original fnaf games ranging from 1-4 were scary it just people keep thinking about the newer fnaf releases and how childish it is.

    And for those of you who really want this guy in the game, I'm with you on it too I would love to see Springtrap in the game. But right now instead of being so defensive on the subject, just take the hate, because if you retaliate back at them and be defensive over it then you give the whole Springtrap idea a bad look, and increase the hate for the idea. Recently I heard a Dev showing hate for this idea, I'm not sure who it was but form what I can tell, he was annoyed to talk about it. So by arguing over the idea of having this killer in the game and being annoting about it will kill the chance to it ever actually happening. Now I'm okay with you expressing your love with it but if someone shows negativity about it just take the bullets man, just suck it up. Because this shows you really want this to happen by showing maturity in it, and that is how the idea will work in your favor and maybe come true.

    I'm not trying to state anything I just want to get this off my shoulders right now.

    I don't really care of it gets added. I'm not even a fan. I had to actually look into the series when I heard about it in the forums. But I know many people do what this killer and am sick of seeing ignorant posts attacking an entire fandom. Maybe it's time to look at your own fandom of gatekeeping #########.

    Not you specifically btw. Your post was nice.

  • Yeah these threads need to just stop tbh. Each side has merits to their argument because it's all based on opinion. What I see is fans of FNAF that "get it" and people that don't. The people that don't have no interest in understanding or researching the game's lore and see the game at its face value as a childish jump scare fest. It just comes down to "I like this" and "I don't like it". There's really no discussion to be had there. Let's end this pointless posting nonsense. For players that actually want FNAF in the game, this is hurting the cause tbh lol


    It's pointless to continue discussions since none of us actually have a say in what BHVR puts into their game.

  • @TheVVitch said:

    Yeah these threads need to just stop tbh. Each side has merits to their argument because it's all based on opinion. What I see is fans of FNAF that "get it" and people that don't. The people that don't have no interest in understanding or researching the game's lore and see the game at its face value as a childish jump scare fest. It just comes down to "I like this" and "I don't like it". There's really no discussion to be had there. Let's end this pointless posting nonsense. For players that actually want FNAF in the game, this is hurting the cause tbh lol

    It's pointless to continue discussions since none of us actually have a say in what BHVR puts into their game.

    I don't care if others think it is childish and I don't care about the lore. And I don't see any reason why I should "research" the lore when Springtrap looks so stupid. Even if the lore is good and gruesome but the thing looks like a puppy robot, I'm not interested.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450326#Comment_1450326

    I don't care if others think it is childish and I don't care about the lore. And I don't see any reason why I should "research" the lore when Springtrap looks so stupid. Even if the lore is good and gruesome but the thing looks like a puppy robot, I'm not interested.

    Exactly! You shouldn't have to lol

    If you dislike it, you dislike it. Some people have looked past the "stupid" looks of the franchise and found something they enjoy.


    That's it.

  • @TheVVitch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450337#Comment_1450337

    Exactly! You shouldn't have to lol

    If you dislike it, you dislike it. Some people have looked past the "stupid" looks of the franchise and found something they enjoy.

    That's it.

    That is what I've been trying to tell certain someone but he doesn't get the hint.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450354#Comment_1450354

    That is what I've been trying to tell certain someone but he doesn't get the hint.

    Yeah the FNAF threads always devolve into that it seems. It's best to just let it go imo.

  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450287#Comment_1450287

    I don't really care of it gets added. I'm not even a fan. I had to actually look into the series when I heard about it in the forums. But I know many people do what this killer and am sick of seeing ignorant posts attacking an entire fandom. Maybe it's time to look at your own fandom of gatekeeping #########.

    Not you specifically btw. Your post was nice.

    I understand, you want to allow people to speak their mind about this guy with out being attacked, and I get that. But please tone it down dude just say do you have any reason as to why, and if they do just live with it you can't change their minds just like that.

  • @Lazerboy88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1447422#Comment_1447422

    I’m 23 and I am against Fnaf joining, wouldn’t fit. If they do join, well maybe till later because there are way more important licenses to add before fnaf

    Stranger things wouldnt fit but hey here we are.

    Scooby doo wouldnt fit but people want it.

    Ghostface BARELY fits but people opened their legs and wallets for him.

  • @TheVVitch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450359#Comment_1450359

    Yeah the FNAF threads always devolve into that it seems. It's best to just let it go imo.

    Yeah but if you do have support and love the idea greatly, then great show your appreciation, just done make it into something that is terribly stupid and pointless argueing because it kills the possabilty of it actually happening, and I do want Spreingtrap in the game and others do to, but showing aggression towards those that despise it isn't the way to go.

  • I said that about the ST chapter and all of its contents but it's in game. And guess what? I dont ######### on people for liking it or wanting it.

    I dont think it fits with DBDs original goal, but their goal changes a lot.

    At this point if its horror and people want it, anything is game.


    Hell, CHUCKY would fit and hes even more comical that FNAF.

  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1447620#Comment_1447620

    Lmfao, a zombified serial killer trapped in a decrepit automotron suit oozing with bodily fluids and human entrails. Yep not dark and drab enough.

    Nope. Not even the dead children, bloody dog corpses, and people/children being absorbed, crushed, and stuffed into other animatronics or left to die in the alley while a serial child murderer harvests their souls to power further creations make it dark....


    /s

  • @Snowbawlzzz said:

    The fandom is the zoomer version of bronies, inserting themselves into every little thing and trying to be funny with LOLRANDOMXD mashup memes

    The characters themselves have an aesthetic that horribly clashes with the drab, depressing tone of DBD and its current roster

    How is this not drab and depressing but pizza boy dwight, purple elephant clown, and candlestick wraith are? Let alone all the shiny neon rainbow outfits.

    ubngkm9bnx221.png

    FNAF aesthetic and color palette is almost EXCLUSIVELY dark and drab.

  • I'd prefer Springtrap over Candyman, if anything. But.. its just Springtrap I'd want. The rest of the FNAF cast are.. lame.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1450370#Comment_1450370

    Yeah but if you do have support and love the idea greatly, then great show your appreciation, just done make it into something that is terribly stupid and pointless argueing because it kills the possabilty of it actually happening, and I do want Spreingtrap in the game and others do to, but showing aggression towards those that despise it isn't the way to go.

    I agree, but that conversation just isn't happening. The pro FNAF people feel attacked because of the way the other side is conveying their opinion. "Trash, childish jumpscare game made for babies lel". Not much discussion to be had there.

    I would love to have a FNAF chapter, but these threads always spiral out of control because of how polarizing the franchise is.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1447620#Comment_1447620

    How is this not drab and depressing but pizza boy dwight, purple elephant clown, and candlestick wraith are? Let alone all the shiny neon rainbow outfits.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XPEO3HPFDADO/ubngkm9bnx221.png

    FNAF aesthetic and color palette is almost EXCLUSIVELY dark and drab.

    Aww, cute little puppy robot.

1 2 3 4