The Matches We Get 🤣

I mean... yeah... sure... why not. Sure I beat them but only cause they screwed their gen placement. Leaving last two to be impossible. And the Claud quit cause I shot her behind boxes.

20200711_182647.jpg


Comments

  • Lads I've found the Daily Matchmaking Post.

  • I doubt your an actual rank 16 cause of your perks.

    Did you derank or just not play in a while?

  • Rank 16 killer is probably a smurf or a good player who had a long break.

  • I'm not sure what this picture is supposed to prove. Are you flexing you beat a red rank team? Because anyone can do that these days. Most are freaking potatoes.

  • Matchmaking makes me sad cuz when I play survivor (with no crutches but maybe bt to make safe rescues with wglf) and I run the killer too long cuz it’s a low rank and they dc I feel bad cuz I really don’t mean to bully them I just like to have fun long chases you know

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Lads I've found the Daily Matchmaking Post.

    Yes, it is very important that everyone opens one of those. Because, their Matchmaking-Thread is more important than anything else!

    Even tho, I dont think that this is a real Rank 16, when looking at the Perks. Dont have much sympathy for Smurfs/Derankers who complain about Matchmaking when they get Survivors who are at the Rank where the Smurf would belong as well.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I'm not sure what this picture is supposed to prove. Are you flexing you beat a red rank team? Because anyone can do that these days. Most are freaking potatoes.

    Oh no, I meant just the red rank pairing to yellow. XD

  • @DwightOP said:

    Rank 16 killer is probably a smurf or a good player who had a long break.

    I haven't played in a while, heard SH was out so I figured get back into it. Just haven't played alot of matches. I was like 10 before. It was really just to show broken matchmaking

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1435024#Comment_1435024

    Yes, it is very important that everyone opens one of those. Because, their Matchmaking-Thread is more important than anything else!

    Even tho, I dont think that this is a real Rank 16, when looking at the Perks. Dont have much sympathy for Smurfs/Derankers who complain about Matchmaking when they get Survivors who are at the Rank where the Smurf would belong as well.

    Seems about right - 4 teachables (2 paid dlc) at tier 3 on a new killer at rank 16? Good thing de-rankers don't get matched up against brand new players anymore (one good thing about bad matchmaking) @PodgeNotRodge

  • @PodgeNotRodge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1435031#Comment_1435031

    I haven't played in a while, heard SH was out so I figured get back into it. Just haven't played alot of matches. I was like 10 before. It was really just to show broken matchmaking

    Well maybe you are affected by MMR (they are testing it on a few players behind the scenes)

  • Issue: Poor matchmaking.

    Response: 10 posts of people rationalizing that the matchmaking is ok because you have perks.

  • My matcges are the complete opposite of this. I'm rank 1 and get matched with three yellows and a green at best.