Seems to be the new trending thing for killers now lol.
Never, because unlike the Hillbilly’s power which gives you some of the best mobility in the game and unlimited instadowns, Wraith’s power gives you a slight speed boost and prevents you from even injuring survivors. So you guys can give up on this stupid “joke” any time.
Never, because unlike the Hillbilly’s power which gives you some of the best mobility in the game and unlimited instadowns, Wraith’s power gives you a slight speed boost and prevents you from even injuring survivors. So you guys can give up on this stupid “joke” any time.
The devs will add on a cooldown say its for skill expression and called it a day.
They do enough killer changes in bad faith that I along with others wouldn't be too surprised if they actually did it(Remember they nerfed Pig TWICE for no reason).
The devs will add on a cooldown say its for skill expression and called it a day.
They do enough killer changes in bad faith that I along with others wouldn't be too surprised if they actually did it(Remember they nerfed Pig TWICE for no reason).
They didn’t nerf Pig for no reason, they nerfed Pig to kill stupid end game trap builds when they introduced EGC. You can disagree with their reasons all you want but saying it was “for no reason” is incorrect.
What exactly is bad faith about their killer changes? Adding limits to some of the best killer abilities in the game (teleportation and an instadown map-wide sprint) seems unjustified to you? Or is it them buffing some of the struggling killers (Clown, Trapper, Plague, Doctor, Freddy) that you think is bad?
They didn’t nerf Pig for no reason, they nerfed Pig to kill stupid end game trap builds when they introduced EGC. You can disagree with their reasons all you want but saying it was “for no reason” is incorrect.
What exactly is bad faith about their killer changes? Adding limits to some of the best killer abilities in the game (teleportation and an instadown map-wide sprint) seems unjustified to you? Or is it them buffing some of the struggling killers (Clown, Trapper, Plague, Doctor, Freddy) that you think is bad?
For bad faith: Lying about the changes reasons "Skill expression" is nothing more then meaningless buzz words.
Lying about the nurse add-on update ONLY EFFECTING THE ADD-ONS. They flat out said no base kit changes then did base kit changes.
They do these lies all the time and its getting old.
As for pig here's a better question: What is the difference between a reverse bear trap end game build vs a normal one outside of reverse bear traps acting as a blood warden for 1 player along with her needing to not use any for the entire game along with needing to get end game downs.
Pig's end game builds would be as "stupid" as everyone else's and a pure meme due to the nature of those builds of not working most of the time.
For bad faith: Lying about the changes reasons "Skill expression" is nothing more then meaningless buzz words.
Lying about the nurse add-on update ONLY EFFECTING THE ADD-ONS. They flat out said no base kit changes then did base kit changes.
They do these lies all the time and its getting old.
As for pig here's a better question: What is the difference between a reverse bear trap end game build vs a normal one outside of reverse bear traps acting as a blood warden for 1 player along with her needing to not use any for the entire game along with needing to get end game downs.
Pig's end game builds would be as "stupid" as everyone else's and a pure meme due to the nature of those builds of not working most of the time.
The difference between a regular end game build and a Pig trap end game build is that active head traps prevent survivors from leaving through the exit gates at any point, and their 2 and a half minute timer is longer than the 2 minute EGC timer.
I’m not sure I understand your argument though, you think end game Pig was a weak meme build but it was also a huge nerf to remove it? Pig’s traps work exactly the same during the trial as they did before, and she got a buff to her crouch/uncrouch speed. So for the Pigs that use her traps to stall the match as intended, she’s no worse off. I know the EGC change made absolutely no difference to my Pig matches because I actually get downs and active traps before the end game.
And like I said in my last comment. More killers have been buffed in the last year than have been nerfed, not to mention the multiple universal buffs to all killers. So making out like the devs are on a killer nerf spree is based on nothing but some people’s insistence on playing the victim.
Never, because unlike the Hillbilly’s power which gives you some of the best mobility in the game and unlimited instadowns, Wraith’s power gives you a slight speed boost and prevents you from even injuring survivors. So you guys can give up on this stupid “joke” any time.
I heard they are nerfing the Pig's crouch speed (rumor?). Is that a joke? :)
I think Freddy gets it first on snares. Be something stupid like you can only place a snare every 25secs or something... I can honestly see that happening... #########!
I think Freddy gets it first on snares. Be something stupid like you can only place a snare every 25secs or something... I can honestly see that happening... #########!
He already has a limit on snares. He doesn't need a cooldown.
Tell that to all the survs crying for a Freddy nerf. Hell, I'm surprised they went at Billy before freddy again. No one SAW that coming...
Eh, those are the same babies who got ORIGINAL Freddy nerfed when he was ALREADY just a weaker version of Wraith at his release. Thankfully the devs know better.
I think Wraith already has some arbitrary mechanic that hinders his power. It's called "Light Burn", so I don't think he's really on the hit list ... yet.
What I don't understand is why do many killers have an action bar that fills as they use their power, but killers with a windup like Demo, Clown, and Huntress do not.
People getting this upset about billy getting a slight nerf after all this time is funny to me. Like keep pretending he isn't gonna still be A tier after getting a cooldown that you could probably avoid ever activating.
People getting this upset about billy getting a slight nerf after all this time is funny to me. Like keep pretending he isn't gonna still be A tier after getting a cooldown that you could probably avoid ever activating.
Wanna bet? I considered it a slight nerf until i saw the numbers. 28s cooldown, while 1/3 of the bar is eaten just for activating it. That will drop him out of toptier for sure. Rip sweet prince
Never, because unlike the Hillbilly’s power which gives you some of the best mobility in the game and unlimited instadowns, Wraith’s power gives you a slight speed boost and prevents you from even injuring survivors. So you guys can give up on this stupid “joke” any time.
It's better to run with the trend this forum has had since it's inception, devs never do anything for killers and only pamper to survivors.
'Slight nerf', yet he has a good 30 seconds before he can use his skill again.
On a Killer who uses his skill to traverse the map.
It's the Nurse all over again; gut his power while forgetting that it does something other than kill, then walk away, since Survivor mains are content with the overwhelming nerf hammer.
Yeah, they definitely gutted nurse who is still the best killer in the game with no counter play if the killer is actually skilled with her. From what I saw you can avoid overheating most of the time unless you're constantly back revving.
Wanna bet? I considered it a slight nerf until i saw the numbers. 28s cooldown, while 1/3 of the bar is eaten just for activating it. That will drop him out of toptier for sure. Rip sweet prince
I think people are overreacting personally. I think the only thing this mechanic is gonna hurt is back revving which definitely doesn't ruin Billy.
I think people are overreacting personally. I think the only thing this mechanic is gonna hurt is back revving which definitely doesn't ruin Billy.
Some are, but i'll guarantee you this nerf hits in more ways than just backrevving. You can play one pallet per chase, you cant zone effectively, fakerev a dropped pallet to force reactions, fakerev to prevent window vaults. You have to be so limited in your revs.... We will see how it plays out, but 28 seconds cooldown sounds ridiculous
Some are, but i'll guarantee you this nerf hits in more ways than just backrevving. You can play one pallet per chase, you cant zone effectively, fakerev a dropped pallet to force reactions, fakerev to prevent window vaults. You have to be so limited in your revs.... We will see how it plays out, but 28 seconds cooldown sounds ridiculous
I'm going to wait until the PTB to make up my mind. I'm sure it will be tweaked after the PTB and everyone has actually gotten their hands on it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If Wraith gets a cooldown, the devs will have officially jumped the shark.
As if they haven't already.
I mean, the balance dev did say that Clown is underrated, so yeah, I'm with you there.
im calling it now lol
Never, because unlike the Hillbilly’s power which gives you some of the best mobility in the game and unlimited instadowns, Wraith’s power gives you a slight speed boost and prevents you from even injuring survivors. So you guys can give up on this stupid “joke” any time.
The devs will add on a cooldown say its for skill expression and called it a day.
They do enough killer changes in bad faith that I along with others wouldn't be too surprised if they actually did it(Remember they nerfed Pig TWICE for no reason).
They didn’t nerf Pig for no reason, they nerfed Pig to kill stupid end game trap builds when they introduced EGC. You can disagree with their reasons all you want but saying it was “for no reason” is incorrect.
What exactly is bad faith about their killer changes? Adding limits to some of the best killer abilities in the game (teleportation and an instadown map-wide sprint) seems unjustified to you? Or is it them buffing some of the struggling killers (Clown, Trapper, Plague, Doctor, Freddy) that you think is bad?
For bad faith: Lying about the changes reasons "Skill expression" is nothing more then meaningless buzz words.
Lying about the nurse add-on update ONLY EFFECTING THE ADD-ONS. They flat out said no base kit changes then did base kit changes.
They do these lies all the time and its getting old.
As for pig here's a better question: What is the difference between a reverse bear trap end game build vs a normal one outside of reverse bear traps acting as a blood warden for 1 player along with her needing to not use any for the entire game along with needing to get end game downs.
Pig's end game builds would be as "stupid" as everyone else's and a pure meme due to the nature of those builds of not working most of the time.
Ultimately the pig nerf was for no real reason.
When did they say they weren’t making changes to her base kit? In the developer notes about the Nurse changes they explicitly mention base kit changes and why they’re making them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93557/designer-notes-nurse-changes#latest
The difference between a regular end game build and a Pig trap end game build is that active head traps prevent survivors from leaving through the exit gates at any point, and their 2 and a half minute timer is longer than the 2 minute EGC timer.
I’m not sure I understand your argument though, you think end game Pig was a weak meme build but it was also a huge nerf to remove it? Pig’s traps work exactly the same during the trial as they did before, and she got a buff to her crouch/uncrouch speed. So for the Pigs that use her traps to stall the match as intended, she’s no worse off. I know the EGC change made absolutely no difference to my Pig matches because I actually get downs and active traps before the end game.
And like I said in my last comment. More killers have been buffed in the last year than have been nerfed, not to mention the multiple universal buffs to all killers. So making out like the devs are on a killer nerf spree is based on nothing but some people’s insistence on playing the victim.
I heard they are nerfing the Pig's crouch speed (rumor?). Is that a joke? :)
Do you have a believable source for that?
Found the salty Billy main
I don't, that's why I said it was a rumor. I heard Puppers mention it on his stream, don't know what to make of it, though.
But I mean, we don't need more proof of their nonsensical decisions to know they make a lot of them.
I think Freddy gets it first on snares. Be something stupid like you can only place a snare every 25secs or something... I can honestly see that happening... #########!
I'd say every killer can be underrated if played well. Maybe he believes if you play him enough he isn't as trash as everyone thinks.
He already has a limit on snares. He doesn't need a cooldown.
they better not, theres a reason combat straps (faster crouching) is a commonly used add on for her
Tell that to all the survs crying for a Freddy nerf. Hell, I'm surprised they went at Billy before freddy again. No one SAW that coming...
Eh, those are the same babies who got ORIGINAL Freddy nerfed when he was ALREADY just a weaker version of Wraith at his release. Thankfully the devs know better.
Yeah imma believe you on this since you're the big brain bubba main and all.
These jokes are getting a little old now.
I think Wraith already has some arbitrary mechanic that hinders his power. It's called "Light Burn", so I don't think he's really on the hit list ... yet.
What I don't understand is why do many killers have an action bar that fills as they use their power, but killers with a windup like Demo, Clown, and Huntress do not.
Don't scare me like that, please!
Love the "big brain bubba quote" lol
I put clown the bottom of my tier list but I'm really enjoying his recent new change.
People getting this upset about billy getting a slight nerf after all this time is funny to me. Like keep pretending he isn't gonna still be A tier after getting a cooldown that you could probably avoid ever activating.
Wanna bet? I considered it a slight nerf until i saw the numbers. 28s cooldown, while 1/3 of the bar is eaten just for activating it. That will drop him out of toptier for sure. Rip sweet prince
Official whining thread.
It's better to run with the trend this forum has had since it's inception, devs never do anything for killers and only pamper to survivors.
Yeah, they definitely gutted nurse who is still the best killer in the game with no counter play if the killer is actually skilled with her. From what I saw you can avoid overheating most of the time unless you're constantly back revving.
I think people are overreacting personally. I think the only thing this mechanic is gonna hurt is back revving which definitely doesn't ruin Billy.
Some are, but i'll guarantee you this nerf hits in more ways than just backrevving. You can play one pallet per chase, you cant zone effectively, fakerev a dropped pallet to force reactions, fakerev to prevent window vaults. You have to be so limited in your revs.... We will see how it plays out, but 28 seconds cooldown sounds ridiculous
I'm going to wait until the PTB to make up my mind. I'm sure it will be tweaked after the PTB and everyone has actually gotten their hands on it.
Dbd is a healthy meme in itself. We cant help it.
Guess I should've put /s in the OP. Lot of people "offended" in here