Balance issues about to make me quit.

Survivors abusing pallets and palet stuns is getting on my nerves. I just had a match with a 4-stack swf, who abused flashlights and stuns. I am a killer main and I just don't know if I should continue playing when devs give survivors OP stuff like flashlights and pallets everywhere. People are abusing pallets and gen rushing.

And when I down a survivor. Its impossible to reach a hook. They sabo one hook and the dead survivor wiggle out before I reach the second one. Wiggle timer is too short you have to use Iron Grasp just to be able to hook people.

Im chasing a survivor through dozen pallets and a dozen flashlight blinds. Other 3 finishes the gens in 2 minutes. I grab the downed survivor, they sabo hook take hits and bam 4 man going out to write 'gg ez'.

And they cry about camp&tunnel, of course im going to secure my kill its a valid strategy. How else am i supposed to get kills in this game.

Maps are designed for survivors and gen rushing tools they have are insane. And they speak about buffing solo survivors instead of nerfing SWFs. I don't get why BHVR is so survivor sided.

Seriously survivors crying when they have so many strong tools to their side is just pathetic. Im sorry but BHVR made this game for survivor to escape. Not for killers to have any fun in the game.

Comments

  • Iron Grasp? Use Agitation instead.

  • Got to disagree. I genuinely at red rank haven't had a game like this in over a month. Playing a lot of killer recently and they are usually 4ks.

    Solo survivor is definitely not balanced that's why you get these 4 man swfs (which we definitely aren't sure yet that you faced). Solo survivors find reliable teammates, which then become very good 4 man swfs.

  • Not like they've been slowly nerfing survivors for years now. They have continued to adjust maps to try to balance them out. Granted they have a ways to go. And I badly want them to shrink the Red Forest maps. But to say the Devs are survivor sided is disingenuous at best.

  • right mate. i agree with u and i think killer need bigger hitbox

  • @dequadin said:

    right mate. i agree with u and i think killer need bigger hitbox

    I don't have a issue with hitboxes.

    @thrawn3054 said:

    Not like they've been slowly nerfing survivors for years now. They have continued to adjust maps to try to balance them out. Granted they have a ways to go. And I badly want them to shrink the Red Forest maps. But to say the Devs are survivor sided is disingenuous at best.

    I've been playing for couple months but i can't imagine how it was like for killers back then if this is true.

  • i am not toxic normally but after reading this I have only one Thing to say: Maybe try to get good? I am a rank 1 Killer every Season and i have no problems getting 4K's with every killler at all

  • @PonyTony said:

    Survivors abusing pallets and palet stuns is getting on my nerves. I just had a match with a 4-stack swf, who abused flashlights and stuns. I am a killer main and I just don't know if I should continue playing when devs give survivors OP stuff like flashlights and pallets everywhere. People are abusing pallets and gen rushing.

    And when I down a survivor. Its impossible to reach a hook. They sabo one hook and the dead survivor wiggle out before I reach the second one. Wiggle timer is too short you have to use Iron Grasp just to be able to hook people.

    Im chasing a survivor through dozen pallets and a dozen flashlight blinds. Other 3 finishes the gens in 2 minutes. I grab the downed survivor, they sabo hook take hits and bam 4 man going out to write 'gg ez'.

    And they cry about camp&tunnel, of course im going to secure my kill its a valid strategy. How else am i supposed to get kills in this game.

    Maps are designed for survivors and gen rushing tools they have are insane. And they speak about buffing solo survivors instead of nerfing SWFs. I don't get why BHVR is so survivor sided.

    Seriously survivors crying when they have so many strong tools to their side is just pathetic. Im sorry but BHVR made this game for survivor to escape. Not for killers to have any fun in the game.

    This happens so rarely that it's not even worth crying about.

    If you see 2 survivors with a flashlight -> Lightborn

    Trouble with Pallets -> Brutal Strength, Spirit Fury, Enduring

    ***I don't even see how you could have continual problems with Sabo. That should be an instant win for you because you have to be against a Sabo team for that to work. The current Sabo is actually weaker than when you could 99% hooks.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    Not like they've been slowly nerfing survivors for years now. They have continued to adjust maps to try to balance them out. Granted they have a ways to go. And I badly want them to shrink the Red Forest maps. But to say the Devs are survivor sided is disingenuous at best.

    I've been playing for a couple months. I cant imagine how it was like for killers back then.

    @dequadin said:

    right mate. i agree with u and i think killer need bigger hitbox

    I don't have a issue with hitboxes.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Let's dissect this... Starting with the 1st paragraph

    1. You've had a bad match and came here to complain, a common thing. Abusing Pallets ? Well, try to mindgame to not get "abused" by pallets...By what i'm getting from the word abuse is that you take every pallet to the face... Ever heard of Enduring? Or Spirit Fury, or Enduring + Spirit fury if you hate pallets that much?
    2. Agitation is way better IMO than Iron Grasp, or try using both. It's very rare to run into Sabo squad SWF or even solo Sabo. If you see someone sabo a hook, you can drop the survivor and the hook will reapper shortly after, even better if the survivor doesn't crawl away from that position. What you can also do, is if you see someone go for a Sabo... Just go to another hook...Again, because you've had a bad match / bad day that doesn't mean that all games are the same.
    3. As a Killer you need to RECOGNIZE when to drop chase and chase someone else, if a chase is taking too long or if a survivor is going into a zone that favors the survivor, recognize the tiles and learn how they work, recognize what they can do with them, try to mindgame. Holding W + M1 will get you nowhere. You need pressure as killer, of course if you tunnel one survivor the others will be able to finish the gens in no time. It's worse if it's a SWF as they are communication with each other. Going for a sabo is already a risky play, as you need to guess which hook the killer will chose. If you have no other choice, drop the survivor and chase the one trying to sabo.
    4. No... unless you are new, this argument is invalid. The last 2-3+ updates made maps smaller, loops shorter, removed god loops and windows, reduced the amount of pallets on maps, etc.
    5. It is true we have tools as survivors, but so do you killers, how you use them and how efficient, well, that totally depends on you.

    My advice to you? Try not to be a killer main, but a 60% killer and a 40% survivor. You won't learn much / fast if you play just one side constantly. Learn from your mistakes as survivor, the killer's mistakes, and adapt.

    If i use the perks in 1&2 I would have no way to find people. It's true i had a bad match.

    4- I disagree there are still a lot of great loops for survivor

    5- I get shunned for using end game perks or mori.

    Ty for your input though wil give it a try.

  • All you are complaining about can be countered by some perks (enduring, spirit fury, brutal strenght... Franklin demise, lightborn, hangman's trick..)

    Don't expect too much either, playing killer doesn't guarantee you 4k every game. Sometimes survivors are better than you that's all.

  • “People are abusing pallets and gen rushing.”

    This is extreme hyperbole. They’re not “abusing” anything. They’re using tools the game gives them to do their objective and escape. That isn’t abuse, it isn’t toxic, and it isn’t unbalanced once you learn how to deal with it.

    If you only play killer and you’ve only been playing for a couple of months then you still have a ton to learn about this game before you can comment on its balance. I would strongly recommend trying survivor to learn how they play, and also looking up some guides on YouTube for tips on how to play killer.

  • Bhvr doesn't think this is common enough to warrant fixing. But yeah, if you get a 4 man running ds, unbreakable, dead hard, soul guard, breakout, sabo boxes, and borrowed time, you're going to have a real bad day.

    Try slugging, if that doesn't work, afk in a corner until they've finished gens. Can't bully if you don't play, make it boring for them.

  • @PonyTony said:

    Survivors abusing pallets and palet stuns is getting on my nerves. I just had a match with a 4-stack swf, who abused flashlights and stuns. I am a killer main and I just don't know if I should continue playing when devs give survivors OP stuff like flashlights and pallets everywhere. People are abusing pallets and gen rushing.

    And when I down a survivor. Its impossible to reach a hook. They sabo one hook and the dead survivor wiggle out before I reach the second one. Wiggle timer is too short you have to use Iron Grasp just to be able to hook people.

    Im chasing a survivor through dozen pallets and a dozen flashlight blinds. Other 3 finishes the gens in 2 minutes. I grab the downed survivor, they sabo hook take hits and bam 4 man going out to write 'gg ez'.

    And they cry about camp&tunnel, of course im going to secure my kill its a valid strategy. How else am i supposed to get kills in this game.

    Maps are designed for survivors and gen rushing tools they have are insane. And they speak about buffing solo survivors instead of nerfing SWFs. I don't get why BHVR is so survivor sided.

    Seriously survivors crying when they have so many strong tools to their side is just pathetic. Im sorry but BHVR made this game for survivor to escape. Not for killers to have any fun in the game.

    You have perks counters to these.

    Lightborn or Franklin's for flashlights.

    Enduring,Spirit Fury or brutal strength for pallets.

    Agitation or iron grasp for longer carry travel time.

    ezpz game.

  • Hillbilly has a teachable perk against flashlights.

    Alternatively, you can watch to a wall, or also in the air, when someone use the flashlight. This works most of the time. At least until you meet someone who is really skilled with it.

    Trapper has a teachable perk to move faster with a guy/girl on your shoulders.

    It's not perfect, but maybe it helps you. I have never use this perk, but maybe he's what you were looking for.

    SWF's are very strong, but I know no one who knows here a solution that would also be fair for the teamplaying survivors (and no to make it impossible to play as swf would not be fair and imo also impossible).

  • @dequadin said:

    right mate. i agree with u and i think killer need bigger hitbox

    Lmao no. Hitboxes are already a problem.

  • @PonyTony said:

    Survivors abusing pallets and palet stuns is getting on my nerves. I just had a match with a 4-stack swf, who abused flashlights and stuns. I am a killer main and I just don't know if I should continue playing when devs give survivors OP stuff like flashlights and pallets everywhere. People are abusing pallets and gen rushing.

    And when I down a survivor. Its impossible to reach a hook. They sabo one hook and the dead survivor wiggle out before I reach the second one. Wiggle timer is too short you have to use Iron Grasp just to be able to hook people.

    Im chasing a survivor through dozen pallets and a dozen flashlight blinds. Other 3 finishes the gens in 2 minutes. I grab the downed survivor, they sabo hook take hits and bam 4 man going out to write 'gg ez'.

    And they cry about camp&tunnel, of course im going to secure my kill its a valid strategy. How else am i supposed to get kills in this game.

    Maps are designed for survivors and gen rushing tools they have are insane. And they speak about buffing solo survivors instead of nerfing SWFs. I don't get why BHVR is so survivor sided.

    Seriously survivors crying when they have so many strong tools to their side is just pathetic. Im sorry but BHVR made this game for survivor to escape. Not for killers to have any fun in the game.

    Sorry man but this just isn’t every game. Unfortunately though they aren’t abusing it they are just using it to their advantage with what they’ve been given that’s not really their fault. You should be excited that they want to buff solo because the more they can make solo similar if not the same as swf they can start looking at the stuff that may seem unfair or buff killers.