Least Fun Killer To Go Against?

What is the killer you have the least fun going against as a survivor, why?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Plague and Clown are the most boring killers to go against imo

  • Spirit. ######### spirit. Are you telling me that you can master the best killer in the game only by using headphones? A high tier killer should take skill to play. Also, she is stupidly unfun to play against, because of how hard it is to hear her.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    Spirit. ######### spirit. Are you telling me that you can master the best killer in the game only by using headphones? A high tier killer should take skill to play. Also, she is stupidly unfun to play against, because of how hard it is to hear her.

    I completely agree with you, she doesnt have the skill gap that nurse has, anyone can be good at her.

  • @shreament said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1379595#Comment_1379595

    I completely agree with you, she doesnt have the skill gap that nurse has, anyone can be good at her.

    All spirits that have a working headset all play the same. She has no skill cap, and barely any counterplay either. Pig is cool though I love pig.

  • Plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggguuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhccccckkkkkkkkkkkk

  • Spirit. I hate guessing games and I feel pretty helpless once I'm injured without Iron Will.

  • Freddy, each plays exact same build, same playstyle


    Just a big snoozefest

  • I don't know a single.person who enjoys going against Freddy. Not even streamers. It's made worse when all Freddy's run the same build + an ebony mori.

  • I don't fancy mending simulator.

  • Plague games aren't fun.

  • Every Freddy game plays out nearly the exact same. He's just so boring to go up against.

  • @shreament said:

    What is the killer you have the least fun going against as a survivor, why?

    Hag jumpscares me too much. I'm a Doc main so I'm gonna sound hypocritical on this. I feel that Doc is too common of a killer on Xbox at least. and the TR music drives me NUTS!

  • I hate Deathslinger with a passion so yeah.

    If I try to be more objective though... probably Freddy. Also the stuff that people pointed out about Spirit is so damn true, when I play against her I usually assume I have already lost.

  • If Hag just stopped exsiting I'd be fine with that.

  • Leatherface is so f wording annoying. My past 2 games I have had the displeasure of facing Leatherface. All they do is facecamp, blatantly tunnel, and/or spam their power every single second.

    I don't understand why people pay MONEY for this killer if all they're gonna do is all of the above.


    Now Freddy is actually fun to go up against IMO. He adds extra depth to gameplay.

  • ok i feel like i am gonna get hate for liking going up against freddy because everyone seems to hate him oh no...

  • dude that doctor and his skill checks really mess me up, specially since ALL of the doctors I have gone against ever since his update, use impossible skill checks lol.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    I don't know a single.person who enjoys going against Freddy. Not even streamers. It's made worse when all Freddy's run the same build + an ebony mori.

    What is the usual build for a freddy?

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    I don't fancy mending simulator.

    If you juke him he can miss a swing so he loses frenzy, but i would agree he's annoying

  • Spirit.

    Im not a fan of the idea that you’re completely vulnerable if you’re injured and not running Iron Will. Even a half decent Spirit can take you down easily with no counterplay.

    I even don’t blame survivors that DC against me when I’m playing Spirit half the time. I understand the frustration.

  • Ruin

    Thana

    Dying Light

    Discordance or Sloppy

    Double slow down add-ons.

    Ebony mori

  • Pyramid head is terrible I have play 20+ games against him and lost every single one because his ranged attack makes him impossible to escape from and dodging an attack from him is nearly impossible

  • I hate deathslinger. At least huntress has a wind-up and you can react.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1391268#Comment_1391268

    Ruin

    Thana

    Dying Light

    Discordance or Sloppy

    Double slow down add-ons.

    Ebony mori

    I usually run pop devour blood warden and noed

  • I hate them both

  • Leatherface or Freddy

  • I really dislike going against Pig. Sneaking up on me and putting traps on me. And that wonderful RNG with the boxes.

  • Most Freddy players use the slow down build or use NOED.

  • Spirit only needs headphones and a quiet environment (I have birds, so... meh). You are really screwed if you do not run Iron Will or if Spirit runs Stridor.

    I also hate Bubba, but only because of the way he looks and his sounds. And because he camps often.

  • I'm not the best with freddy that's why I use it plus it's a good endgame perk.

  • For me: Deathslinger, Hag, Ghostface. In this exact order.

    Deathslinger: Very little counterplay vs quickscope.

    Hag: Crouching all game is boring, her playstyle is very campy.

    Ghostface: 2 words, reveal mechanic.

    --

    Also, I'm that oddball who actually enjoys going against a Freddy.

  • Spirit. You're lucky to finish 2 gens against a red rank Spirit.

  • Clown.

    There are other, much stronger, Killers but I personally don't mind dying as Survivor. Besides getting chased by them is usually an intense, or at least a thought provoking (what could I have done better?), experience.

    You can still get a lot of points and fun chases against a Freddy or Spirit.

    Against a Clown though, it's just the dullest thing ever.

    He throws bottles at loops and either you drop the pallet early, try to fake him out while you run to a new loop, or you let him M1 you. It's as lame and boring to face as it is to play.

    Also the VFX of being Intoxicated give me a migraine.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1391268#Comment_1391268

    Ruin

    Thana

    Dying Light

    Discordance or Sloppy

    Double slow down add-ons.

    Ebony mori

    That is the "usual" build? I highly doubt it. BBQ and Pop works best onn Freddy. Ruin+Surveillance works pretty good as well. I never equip Thana or dying light on him.

  • I hate going against Oni. I just don't get how they down me so quick, with the most ridiculous angles. When I play him, I usually don't get anyome down with the Fury in a jungle gym. When I play against Oni, thats usually no hindrance to them. Guess I just suck hard as / against him. The problem ist, I don't know where I'm doing wrong so badly and how to do better. I'm totally clueless there. With Deathslinger I'm bad too (as and against), but at least I know it's because I fail miserably at aiming / shooting.

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393757#Comment_1393757

    That is the "usual" build? I highly doubt it. BBQ and Pop works best onn Freddy. Ruin+Surveillance works pretty good as well. I never equip Thana or dying light on him.

    That's "Forever Freddy" which 9 out of 10 times is what you'll go against.

  • I always seem to get spanked by these two.

  • @Endstille said:

    Freddy, each plays exact same build, same playstyle

    Just a big snoozefest

    Puddles all over the place. Fake gen teleport. And dont forget the blood warden and there favorite noed. Ever Freddy.....i mean every Freddy (so far) ive play against are the same.

    😪😪😪

  • Spirit

    a bad spirit: 1-2 hooks and gates are open

    a good spirit: 1-2 gens and everyone’s dead. There is just no good counter play when a spirit knows what they’re doing. It’s usually a 50/50 mind game... a good spirit makes it a 90/10 mind game in her favour. Sometimes a good spirit gets unlucky with these, but that is rare.

  • Hag or Doctor.


    But also Leatherface because Insidious can be rampant

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1401075#Comment_1401075

    That's "Forever Freddy" which 9 out of 10 times is what you'll go against.

    Equipping BBQ and Pop is now considered "Forever freddy" as well? I can agree you call it this way when he uses Pop, Thana, Dying Light and two Slowdown Addons. But if it's just pop, it's hardly different then every other killer using pop, except that he's faster on a gen.

  • @GreenMonkey3410 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1380051#Comment_1380051

    Puddles all over the place. Fake gen teleport. And dont forget the blood warden and there favorite noed. Ever Freddy.....i mean every Freddy (so far) ive play against are the same.

    😪😪😪

    Don't try to loop him excessively on pallets and his "puddles" are not that much of an issue. Or invest the time to use a clock.

    Whats wrong against faking a teleport? After he has hooked someone you usually know from where he is coming, so run away from him. If he is actually faking it, the better, gives you more time to hide.

    Bloodwarden is such a rare perk, I highly doubt your claim. Sure, bloodwarden together with Noed can be devastating, but for every match where this actually pays off there come like 10 mathces where it doesn't work. Blood warden is too situational, esp. when survs normally 99 the gates.

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1401150#Comment_1401150

    Equipping BBQ and Pop is now considered "Forever freddy" as well? I can agree you call it this way when he uses Pop, Thana, Dying Light and two Slowdown Addons. But if it's just pop, it's hardly different then every other killer using pop, except that he's faster on a gen.

    I think that he meant the build of Thana and Dying Light is called forever Freddy.

    I just had a game with most of the low-down build perks. I won in the end but the match was insanely long.

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1401423#Comment_1401423

    Don't try to loop him excessively on pallets and his "puddles" are not that much of an issue. Or invest the time to use a clock.

    Whats wrong against faking a teleport? After he has hooked someone you usually know from where he is coming, so run away from him. If he is actually faking it, the better, gives you more time to hide.

    Bloodwarden is such a rare perk, I highly doubt your claim. Sure, bloodwarden together with Noed can be devastating, but for every match where this actually pays off there come like 10 mathces where it doesn't work. Blood warden is too situational, esp. when survs normally 99 the gates.

    Oh no. I dont have a problem with Freddys i was saying (the ones i play against) all play the same. Gets kinda old. Somone said he was boring i added on how i felt. If u play freddy different hopfully ill go against you someday. Lol

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1401150#Comment_1401150

    Equipping BBQ and Pop is now considered "Forever freddy" as well? I can agree you call it this way when he uses Pop, Thana, Dying Light and two Slowdown Addons. But if it's just pop, it's hardly different then every other killer using pop, except that he's faster on a gen.

    The Thana build that I typed out is "Forever Freddy." Discordance to get survs off gen for Ruin to proc and everything else to mame the game last as long as possible due to slowed repair and healing speeds.

  • Clown cause I rarely ever play against him and when I do I don't know how to loop him properly and I normally always die.....

  • Doctor! Mechanics are fine, but there’s SO MUCH NOISE! Always have a headache after playing against him. Playing AS him though—-quiet as a Sunday stroll at the pond.

  • Hag

    The camera flicking suddenly to the trap I triggered hurts my eyes a lot. Her basement is also so strong that it's a lost cause going to get a save down there if you aren't healthy