I want a drag Queen

Now im not gay or a drag queen, im not really interested in drag, I've never even watched a full episode of RuPaul, however, after seeing the drag queens in the community play DBD i just think they look.....cool lol.

And i see a lot of people criticising their "we stand with the LGBT community" tweet because a lot of companies do that without in game representation, well name a bigger bolder statement than a drag queen! Will there be Toxic ######### who target them? Yeah but that's on them. We should cater to the ######### to try and avoid their wrath.

I haven't seen Rocky Horror Picture show so i don't know what that persons deal is but even if they're the bad guy i don't think that should exclude them from being a survivor. Or what about putting a queen from the community in the game? (Honestly think this should be done for Paulie Esther too). I don't know i just feel like DBD could use a drag queen. Or Elvira either way

Also while we're on the subject, pretty lady bubba. Make it happen.

Comments

  • Not gonna lie, a drag queen survivor is one of the few forms of #####representation####### that I would care about, and the cosmetic potential is through the roof.

  • Like Pyramid Head dragging a queen around? Do it for the memes. Or Clown dressed in horrific drag?

    Pretty lady Bubba would be spectacular.

  • I could see Jeff doing drag, no lie.

  • @SewerSwans said:

    Not gonna lie, a drag queen survivor is one of the few forms of #####representation####### that I would care about, and the cosmetic potential is through the roof.

    Right? Like it's not even a political or representation thing i just think drag queens are kind of cool lol. And you KNOW they're gonna show up with the cosmetics


    @BoiltOver said:

    I could see Jeff doing drag, no lie.

    You know now that i think about it if i had to pick one survivor to just do drag it would be Jeff lol, with the beard of course

  • That's always been my wish! You also wishing has now somehow weakened my wish. Lol

    I want a Filipino drag queen. I want his normal 'boy' skin and his legendary lady-character skins. It would just be awesome!

  • Also, a drag king would also be welcome. 😍

  • I'm just going to make a suggestion that would combine the requests for a drag queen cosmetic and a cosmetic i've been wanting them to license for years. Now is the time. We need bhvr to get license for the 'Pretty Lady' cosmetic for leatherface.

  • @Khallaria said:

    I'm just going to make a suggestion that would combine the requests for a drag queen cosmetic and a cosmetic i've been wanting them to license for years. Now is the time. We need bhvr to get license for the 'Pretty Lady' cosmetic for leatherface.

    A cosmetic that screams 'AAAAGHHH, a MAN looking SUPERFICIALLY WOMANLY! HORRIFYING! DEVIANT!' does not exactly scratch the itch that drives me to request a drag queen survivor. In fact, that would kind of be the opposite of what I want.

  • Not to be that guy but I'm a little behind and english is not my first language but what is a drag queen?

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Not to be that guy but I'm a little behind and english is not my first language but what is a drag queen?

    Not at all, don't worry ^^ Drag is like, making a performance out of extreme and artistic outfits and playing with gender roles. A drag queen is usually a man who takes on the persona of a woman and dresses the part, although the drag scene has had crossover w/ transgender people and such. Like, there are transgender drag queens who are not really men, even when they're out of drag.

  • @SewerSwans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1377921#Comment_1377921

    Not at all, don't worry ^^ Drag is like, making a performance out of extreme and artistic outfits and playing with gender roles. A drag queen is usually a man who takes on the persona of a woman and dresses the part, although the drag scene has had crossover w/ transgender people and such. Like, there are transgender drag queens who are not really men, even when they're out of drag.

    This usually involves very creative fashion, unique make-up, etc. Drag queens come up with a lot of different looks.

  • I think it would be really cool to see one. 💄

  • We already have a drag queen killer. Hopefully next one will have a better voice and drink less vodka

  • @SewerSwans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1377921#Comment_1377921

    Not at all, don't worry ^^ Drag is like, making a performance out of extreme and artistic outfits and playing with gender roles. A drag queen is usually a man who takes on the persona of a woman and dresses the part, although the drag scene has had crossover w/ transgender people and such. Like, there are transgender drag queens who are not really men, even when they're out of drag.

    Ohh that doesn't sound bad at all, believe it or not I thought it was like a drag race queen, I'm that dumb lol but I don't see why a drag queen hasn't been implemented on the game yet.

    I can see either a new survivor or maybe someone like Jeff maybe a new legendary skin or something like that.

  • @SewerSwans said:

    Not gonna lie, a drag queen survivor is one of the few forms of #####representation####### that I would care about, and the cosmetic potential is through the roof.

    Ya, I brought it up with my lgbt dbd page, that they should release a drag version as a skin for all the survivors. I mean...I would buy them all. Oddly enough some Of the more cis gays literally kinda blasted me for it which didn’t go over well, and makes me think it would be even more of a positive statement. Ace in heels with an obnoxious wig and sequins and stuff..order up! I’ll take five

  • @Khallaria said:

    I'm just going to make a suggestion that would combine the requests for a drag queen cosmetic and a cosmetic i've been wanting them to license for years. Now is the time. We need bhvr to get license for the 'Pretty Lady' cosmetic for leatherface.

    Would ruin his character

  • Any kind of product/service, etc. that has a skin based market and does not prominently feature Queens is run by utter fools.

  • That would ruin his character he doesn't have a sexuality and it could cause a lawsuit

  • @Komodo16 said:

    That would ruin his character he doesn't have a sexuality and it could cause a lawsuit

    But isn’t that an outfit straight out of the movie?

    also drag has nothing to do with sexuality...

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378024#Comment_1378024

    But isn’t that an outfit straight out of the movie?

    also drag has nothing to do with sexuality...

    From.what I know he never dressed as a girl but with a girl mask and if im wrong im sorry but it need a to be approved and well all I can say about drag is I never once seen a straight man do it and drag queens are usually gay so if there are straight onea they must be rare

  • I want someone transgendered...because then I could use that to try to get one of my longest known besties to try dbd...

    I've shown her DBD before and it's not her thing...I doubt she would play even if there was a trans character, but i would try to use a trans charater to convince her to play...

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378028#Comment_1378028

    From.what I know he never dressed as a girl but with a girl mask and if im wrong im sorry but it need a to be approved and well all I can say about drag is I never once seen a straight man do it and drag queens are usually gay so if there are straight onea they must be rare

    and how many drag queens do you know personally? Or are you just assuming?

    and I never said straight men who are drag queens are common. But being a drag queen has pretty much nothing to do with being gay.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378028#Comment_1378028

    From.what I know he never dressed as a girl but with a girl mask and if im wrong im sorry but it need a to be approved and well all I can say about drag is I never once seen a straight man do it and drag queens are usually gay so if there are straight onea they must be rare

    That's what they said, the pretty lady outfit lol. He wears different outfits based on what he's doing. He wears pretty lady when he's taking on a mothering role

    Im not sure why you would care if you never even watched the movie lol. But yeah most fans want those skins, obviously it has to he licensed...just like the stranger things and Halloween and saw and Ghostface and silent hill skins. It's kind of been a thing lol

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378042#Comment_1378042

    and how many drag queens do you know personally? Or are you just assuming?

    and I never said straight men who are drag queens are common. But being a drag queen has pretty much nothing to do with being gay.

    And really nothing to do with the pretty lady persona for Leatherface 😂

    But this is exactly why I kind of doubt they'd do it. If people get offended over skins from a characters movie you know there'd be a lot of posts on here about how "Dbd has gone to hell"

  • @SewerSwans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1377898#Comment_1377898

    A cosmetic that screams 'AAAAGHHH, a MAN looking SUPERFICIALLY WOMANLY! HORRIFYING! DEVIANT!' does not exactly scratch the itch that drives me to request a drag queen survivor. In fact, that would kind of be the opposite of what I want.

    You're right. I just want that outfit brouggt to the game and figured this could be as good an excuse as any.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378024#Comment_1378024

    But isn’t that an outfit straight out of the movie?

    also drag has nothing to do with sexuality...

    It's absolutely from the movies. It's why I'm surprised they never licensed that mask and suit

  • @Khallaria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378028#Comment_1378028

    It's absolutely from the movies. It's why I'm surprised they never licensed that mask and suit

    They didn’t even have the shop back when Leatherface was added, they would need to make new negotiations with the license holders like they probably did for the Saw- and Halloween-licenses

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378089#Comment_1378089

    They didn’t even have the shop back when Leatherface was added, they would need to make new negotiations with the license holders like they probably did for the Saw- and Halloween-licenses

    They also have a much bigger checkbook now too. Maybe when he gets reworked they can try to get that licensing along with it. "We can rebuild him, we have the technology."

  • Bringing a drag queen into Dbd just sounds stupid. I'm all for the Leatherface skin-mask ideas, but that's at least keeping it in the horror theme.

  • @CriminalMind_ITA said:

    Hell no

    I'm tired of those gay-characters thing on the web (no offense)

    Who tf cares about character's story and if they're gay or not, only not-straight people would care about such thing

    It's an horror game, this way it will became a circus

    Jesus Christ

    Drag has nothing to do with sexual orientation, just FYI. If I'm not mistaken, most people who dress in drag are heterosexual.

  • No one here asked for a gay character though..

    maybe don’t get offended about small things that shouldn’t affect you at all?

    (and saying „no offense but then saying the game would become a circus if gay chars were added is still a pretty big offense)

  • @Khallaria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378095#Comment_1378095

    They also have a much bigger checkbook now too. Maybe when he gets reworked they can try to get that licensing along with it. "We can rebuild him, we have the technology."

    I think they could even rework him without new approvals, at least I think that’s how they did it with Freddy!

    but they really should try to get new cosmetics for the older licenses, and that lady face mask for Lf seems to be pretty iconic

  • @Khar said:

    Bringing a drag queen into Dbd just sounds stupid. I'm all for the Leatherface skin-mask ideas, but that's at least keeping it in the horror theme.

    I mentioned rockey horror picture show for a reason

  • You also mentioned you never watched it.

  • If we don’t get pretty lady leatherface, i dont want it

  • The more variaty, perhaps the more options for creative perks and plays. Drag Queens; Constructors; Garbage Men; Drug Lords; Gangsters; Astronauts; Children's TV hosts; Care Workers ... there are many areas still untouched as professions that could be brought on. It makes sense.

  • Yeah. I played silent hill 1 through 3. I also watched the nightmare on elm remake. I've never played resident evil or five night at freddys.


    My experiences with these properties does not make them more or less horror. In fact have you played all those silent hill games? You watch the remake? Does that make their exclusion any less legitimate? Of course not it doesn't make any sense

  • Pretty Lady Bubba is a real thing, look it up. Then look up The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Then come back and say that again with a straight face.

  • No one asked for something else, did they?

    A drag outfit should obviously not be added to someone randomly, but having a char that happens to be a drag queen would be pretty cool... in case of Leatherface It would also make sense (even though I wouldn’t call that drag at all, but then again I don’t know much about drag or LF to begin with)

  • Yeah that's what im saying? I want a drag queen. And drag queen would dress im drag wouldn't he lol


    Unless you're talking about Bubba im which case i again don't know why people care if they haven't seen the movies. It just highlights how silly it is

  • Oh damn i didn't mean to dog pile on the man lol. Well at least he gets it now 😂

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378191#Comment_1378191

    Pretty Lady Bubba is a real thing, look it up. Then look up The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Then come back and say that again with a straight face.

    Yes I know about Bubba's Lady skin so that works. All I'm saying is that bhr shouldn't go too overboard.

  • Yes, like Ace's attribute of... Being a military pilot.

    Also, people are multifaceted and try on things like crossdressing sometimes.

  • @DeadHardMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378196#Comment_1378196

    Yes I know about Bubba's Lady skin so that works. All I'm saying is that bhr shouldn't go too overboard.

    Why not? Did you not see Dwelf? Skins have been over-the-top for quite a while now.

  • @DeadHardMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378196#Comment_1378196

    Yes I know about Bubba's Lady skin so that works. All I'm saying is that bhr shouldn't go too overboard.

    No one want to go overboard though..

    (well now that you mention it... it would kinda be cool to add a drag/gender swap outfit for everyone....) ;)

  • @JimPickens said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378165#Comment_1378165

    Yeah. I played silent hill 1 through 3. I also watched the nightmare on elm remake. I've never played resident evil or five night at freddys.

    My experiences with these properties does not make them more or less horror. In fact have you played all those silent hill games? You watch the remake? Does that make their exclusion any less legitimate? Of course not it doesn't make any sense

    You haven't seen the film and bring up those horror franchises as examples? That's hilarious lol

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378208#Comment_1378208

    Why not? Did you not see Dwelf? Skins have been over-the-top for quite a while now.

    Except Dwelf still works since Dwight is supposed to be that "lonely kid with no support" stereotype, hence why he wears that outfit to earn money.

    Same applies to Elephant Clown ( he's disguised as a funny mascot to lure people) and Pilot Ace ( Ace being all tryhard and hip, trying to make himself look cool.

  • @DeadHardMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378214#Comment_1378214

    Except Dwelf still works since Dwight is supposed to be that "lonely kid with no support" stereotype, hence why he wears that outfit to earn money.

    Same applies to Elephant Clown ( he's disguised as a funny mascot to lure people) and Pilot Ace ( Ace being all tryhard and hip, trying to make himself look cool.

    So, if dressing in drag fits with the backstory/lore of a new character, which was asked for in the OP...?

  • @DeadHardMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378214#Comment_1378214

    Except Dwelf still works since Dwight is supposed to be that "lonely kid with no support" stereotype, hence why he wears that outfit to earn money.

    Same applies to Elephant Clown ( he's disguised as a funny mascot to lure people) and Pilot Ace ( Ace being all tryhard and hip, trying to make himself look cool.

    And the survivors got bored of being in the Fog for [insert massive amount of time here] and decided to see what it was like to dress in drag. Problem solved.

  • @Khar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378188#Comment_1378188

    You haven't seen the film and bring up those horror franchises as examples? That's hilarious lol

    How are you not getting the point of @JimPickens?

    thats kind of sad but also pretty hilarious XD

‹ 1 2 3