-35% DCs / How many % DCs are bhvr fault?
During the 4th Anniversary Stream the devs told us that the number of dcs are reduced by 35%.
In the past weeks I had a lot of matches in which players were disconnected in the most stupid situations like during they repair gens or just walk around... so I‘m absolutely sure that weren‘t ragequits or something like that. The last days I had some random in-game disconnects which weren’t my fault too.
Could the devs tell us how much of the remaining 65% dcs are cause of bugs or bhvr servers? I‘m very interested in this number!
Comments
I have never experienced anything like it. But I have tons of people dc on their first down, against the killer they don't like etc. So stop with this BS, If you ragequit a lot work on your attitude.
I never ragequit and I know that some player dc of different stupid reasons. But I talk about random in-game disconnects, which are not forced by the player!
Yesterday I played a match, doing a gen and see how a Adam is in a runanimation, but he doesn’t move forward. In the next moment I‘m back in the mainmenue and get the info „connection lost“ and I get a penalty for this bug
I've had this afew times myself, but typically only after leaving the game up for an extended amount of time. I have a habit of leaving my computer running with the game on in the background after I'm finished playing. I'll come back 10 hours later...play some games and...this. Started restarting the game ahead of time to try to avoid that. Fortunately the few times it DID happen to me... was when I had the upper hand, so I doubt the survivors I was facing thought it was a ragequit when I had 1 slugged and was in the middle of hooking another.
One need only watch popular streamers of this game long enough and you see everyone crashes, gets disconnected. Anyone with enough hours in this game has had random disconnects and things. I hyad EAC detect my RGB razer keyboard as a security violation, anything can happen in this game. Connection errors, session expirations all that stuff and I have/had fiber conection so its never the connection
I have more than 2k hours but the crashs are only happens the last days to me. Before I never have so much problems with any bugs. But now while the dc penalties are online, it hurts me very much!
In the last weeks I had a lot of games in which player random disconnected, not when they got downed, on dieing hook so I‘m 100% sure that weren’t ragequits!
I mean... PC is an unreliable platform
I highly suggest console if you don't enjoy crashes
-35% DCs. +35% Hook suicides.
Pretty good job so far.
Keep telling that to yourself if that makes you cope with the fact that you can no longer rage quit without punishment.
????
I'm talking about my teammates hook suiciding and screwing the rest of my team. Do you even English?
1.) That "less disconnects" statistic I guarantee includes Killers, because that's how they look at their "statistics" and
2.) I used to see DCs in 4/5 of my games, and hook suicides were once in a while. I never see DCs now, but I see hook suicide EVERY GAME, as both survivor and killer. After we saw how they handled their first round of published statistics, I'm amazed anyone believes anything they say anymore.
I saw one DC since I got back to DbD and practically no hook suicides. Now what?
You must be a terrible killer, I wouldn't see a reason to hook suicide either.
I'm a survivor main. Next deflection attempt, please. Make it a good one this time.
I very, very, rarely have hook suicides in my games. Which one of out anecdotal evidence is correct?
If they can individually tell which DC is caused by what they would have a system in place so people who are disconnected due to connection issues or bugs wouldn't get a penalty.
Probably far less than 1%.
Why would/should the statistic not include killers? Killers disconnect too, for silly reasons even, and I'm sure there's less of those DCs just like survivor ones. It makes perfect sense for it to include killers
I‘m interested in the number of random in-game disconnects of survivor + killer