Oh, sorry about that! It only lets me put 10 people, and I had to not include three people. You can just say in the chat, "Pig" and I'll count it as a vote. Thanks!
I love how way back when I had to verbally fight tooth and nail to voice my support for Ghostface's inclusion in Dead By Daylight against a ######### ton of naysayers who all said things of varying degrees along the lines of "He doesn't fit" "He's not even that scary" "he's just an ordinary human with no powers" or even "he'd probably just be another low-tier killer" and yet here we are. Almost 4 years later and Ghostface constantly tops the polls of favorite killer in Dead By Daylight.
You can teabag, you can poke your head around corners and say hi, you can make survivors 1 shot, you can temporarily delete your terror radius and red stain.
You can teabag, you can poke your head around corners and say hi, you can make survivors 1 shot, you can temporarily delete your terror radius and red stain.
I agree, considering Ghostface is my second main (Legion is my first)
Out of all I could choose from, The Oni is probably my facourite for tension, followed by The Hag for her jump scares, and Myers for being a sneaky little bugger!
However, I always enjoy a good Demogorgan more. That creature is unique and, in the right hands, terrifying.
Out of all I could choose from, The Oni is probably my facourite for tension, followed by The Hag for her jump scares, and Myers for being a sneaky little bugger!
However, I always enjoy a good Demogorgan more. That creature is unique and, in the right hands, terrifying.
I agree with you, and I also play oni a lot for the easy 1 shots
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And Doctor.
Just by stalking from afar, survivors starts running. Reach level 3, survivors starts hiding.
Its Doc, but Legion can somewhat use Blood Echo, which is a requirement for me, since my life is devoted to getting the perk to do something.
Pig.
Deathslinger, he isn't a pushover like many of the others, however (like my past 4 games) OoO basically makes him a worthless killer.
I like to play all killers, even if i loose al the games with him.
Where is Pig?
Where's thicc boi clown?
Legion is really fun to play, and nice to farm BP!! Lorewise I find the Plague and Huntress the most interesting.
Piggy
Oh, sorry about that! It only lets me put 10 people, and I had to not include three people. You can just say in the chat, "Pig" and I'll count it as a vote. Thanks!
I'm actually a Legion main. He's good, but you have to stab them SOOO MANY TIMES
I still main Legion tho
None of them.
Demogorgon
Back then it was old Freddy. Now its Trapper or Deathslinger.
Myers, 100% but he does get badly screwed by massive open maps.
Sorry, it only lets me put 10 people, and I forgot huntress. If I make another, updated one, then I'll include her.
I love to play Spirit
Where ARE Trapper Wraith plague and all the others you left out lmao
The Plague is my favorite killer out of all of them.
*sad Bayu Bayushki Bayu humming*
At least you have the 2nd best Killer; The Legion.
I love how way back when I had to verbally fight tooth and nail to voice my support for Ghostface's inclusion in Dead By Daylight against a ######### ton of naysayers who all said things of varying degrees along the lines of "He doesn't fit" "He's not even that scary" "he's just an ordinary human with no powers" or even "he'd probably just be another low-tier killer" and yet here we are. Almost 4 years later and Ghostface constantly tops the polls of favorite killer in Dead By Daylight.
Heh.
You can teabag, you can poke your head around corners and say hi, you can make survivors 1 shot, you can temporarily delete your terror radius and red stain.
I like to go fast. Billy is my favorite and Oni comes close second.
I agree, considering Ghostface is my second main (Legion is my first)
Out of all I could choose from, The Oni is probably my facourite for tension, followed by The Hag for her jump scares, and Myers for being a sneaky little bugger!
However, I always enjoy a good Demogorgan more. That creature is unique and, in the right hands, terrifying.
I agree with you, and I also play oni a lot for the easy 1 shots
Nice DBH reference.
Legion is my most played Killer, I love to play as them!
Also I love Demodoggo.
Trapper
My favourite killer to play as is Pig, but for lore Nurse is my favourite killer 🥳
I voted for Spirit since the Wraith isn't there