My Tier List
Any thoughts on my tier list?
Any thoughts on my tier list?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
not to be mean but i dont like most of it. Is this for pc?
I really can't say that I agree with you. Why you put LF and wraith below legion and clown is beyond me
I’ll go through what I disagree and what I don’t mention I agree with. I’m also going to add an E tier to the list and remove SS.
Thats about it so my list would look like
S: Nurse, Spirit
A: Billy, Hag, ONI, Freddy
B: Ghostface, Huntress, Doctor, Myers, Demo, Deathslinger
C: Pig, Plague, Bubba
D: Legion, Wraith, Trapper
E: Clown
Your username says it all 😂
I mean you make a tier list based on how good the killers power is,right?
She has lost quite a bit from her map mobility and is way more unforgiving to play than she used to be.But even after the nerf her power is the strongest one in the game (If you don't look at her bugs and inconsistent teleports)
Though i would argue if she deserves the ss tier anymore.
Well as a red rank killer learning Nurse on Xbox for a few weeks..she is the best killer even on console. When you understand her survivors will have a very hard time, even many SWF groups can be taken out easy if the map is smaller.
I say also nurse not even the strongest killer spirit is mutch stronger than her because if she have a good headset and stridor you always dead I lost three round in one month with her and the thing is nurse need skill spirit is ezz to play an I, m devoting twenty four I know what I say
I promise you big maps destroy Nurse now.
I'm a pretty good Nurse, and on the bone shaped map it's virtually impossible for me to win if survivors are playing smart and I'm not playing super scummy. It takes too long to cover large ground AND be effective in chases. Still a great killer (marred and destroyed by bugs) but not the single best one anymore.
I usually classify huntress a A or S killer and Nurse A or B since she is a lot confusing in most maps with a lot of walls in a certain point
The top look spromising, like Hag over Billy, but i'd switch some of the lower tiers around. The killer reworks for freddy and doc turned out pretty strong.
Just to say, I only ranked Spirit higher than Nurse because Nurse is bugged as hell. I also do consider Oni and Myers better than Freddy. (Myers is an odd one, but his vaulting speed increase and his lunge increase in EW3 makes him really scary at loops)
Unfortunately her bugs and inconsistencies are pretty common. I would say anyone who plays her would argue shes more mid B Tier than SS Tier anymore. The only people who argue shes SS tier are people who bring up she negates survivor defenses and the people who play her for a couple games and do well, but can't deal with the frustrations for very long.
Shes not fun, too buggy and inconsistent, and to top it off due to the previous issues and time investment needed. You can get the same results from other killers with less frustrations overall.
Your C tier has more A tier killers in it than your A tier does lol.
I think the plaque deserves one under the nurse. And bubba just one extra tier.
This is a pretty strange list.
I don't believe in making an "SS" tier. It just looks dumb and immature to me. Also personally I disagree with this list for the most part. Hag is too high and Freddy is too low. Your C and D tier are kinda wack too.
yea I pretty much agree with your list however hag has been a weird one she can do better than any killer in specific situations and is the best defensive killer in the game, like in some she does better than billy and spirit but it does depend on a little rng with survivors going into your traps.
I think this is the one. Not a single objection from me
I think if they ever fix nurses bugs she would be top again.
Agreed 100%
Wraith should be S and Nurse should be F.
She's a dead killer. Even before her nerf, she wasn't even playable on console. So much guesswork and distance judging. Too complicated for most people.
A very very weird list. Having the easy mode powerhouse of Forever Freddy near the bottom is just weird.
I would disagree with Clown. Can't say anything about Pig, cuz I can't seem to get the hang of her, but Clown absolutely has at least one build that makes him at least somewhat viable. It also kinda needs to be outside, but whatever. Pretty much a slow down build. Bring the add-on that increases tonic hindered effect, and you can shut down loops pretty easily. Then just build everything around that.
As a legion main... This hurts but it's true, legion is awful
I know none of you guys will like this.
-pig is in d bc i dont have that dlc
edit:
These are the killers which i play most and least.
Clown would be good if it wasn't for the fact that Freddy does what he does but also has a teleport .-.
yeah um why tf is billy not S tier and ghost face depending on how u play with him is atleast A tier and you seriously think wraith is D tier no hes B-A tier
I wouldn't have nurse so high. I find as a survivor as long as you track and watch her you see her boost and just jink direction. It takes a VERY skilled player to catch me with her and I am a basic survivor. The wraith needs pushed up. He's very strong. Yes delayed on uncloaking but again, as a survivor/wraith player, just clanging your bell near a gen can clear it of survivors, or you see the shimmer of the wraith and you're pushed to leave. I'd also push the pig down as even sneaking she is really easy to spot, so her dash is easy to dodge.
As a survivor actually I think killers - especially stealth killers - are really punished. So many perks remove or nerf killer perks and stealth abilities. It's slowly becoming less a game of wits. 😂 Where once you played chess as a killer now you need to grab a mallet and try and smash all the pieces it feels 😂
Except that Freddy doesn't cause Hindered. Not that he really needs it what with the higher speed, but...yeah. But another character being better doesn't suddenly make another character worse. Like, personally, I don't like the snares. I've never gotten much use out of them. I actually prefer the pallets.
What are you waffling about? Freddy does cause hindered with his snares. His existence is making Clown worse.