I just found that by choosing to play as the Demogorgon and by customizing its hook decorations I can listen to the music without the Demo's garbling drowning it out.
The 1st time I played the game was Feb 2019, which was New year eve. That lobby music pulled me into the game alot. (in 2019 the music still played into lobby, not changed to Survivor & Killer versions like 2020)
I wish I could able to make that music as my default lobby music.
I love all of them but my favorite is probably Demogorgon followed closely by Clown. Clownβs music just reminds me of happier times when I was still new to the game and had no clue what I was doing. Itβs a bit nostalgic.
I just found that by choosing to play as the Demogorgon and by customizing its hook decorations I can listen to the music without the Demo's garbling drowning it out.
I have to say legion hands down, spirit and oni are tied for second and clown would be 3. Ghost face and clown are tied aswell they r all good
I just found that by choosing to play as the Demogorgon and by customizing its hook decorations I can listen to the music without the Demo's garbling drowning it out.
i like the Theme of the Doctor, Demogorgon (just because i LOVE stranger things xD), Oni and even Legion.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My Favorite is: Legion, Demogorgon and Oni
Demogorgon hands down.
As that was a foregone result, I would put Legion as a second...
Legion then clown
The Legion's, ironic considering most people would think their DLC was the worst DLC BHVR ever put out.
Legion and Plague!
Oni, spirit and legion
Legion, Clown, and Demo.
My favourites are Plague's and Clown's
The Doctor. It gives the right mix of sinister and desperation.
Legion. \m/
Oni
I really like the Lobby music of Legion and Doctor π
Oni and Legion for sure! ποΈ
Out of question but I like New year eve music.
The 1st time I played the game was Feb 2019, which was New year eve. That lobby music pulled me into the game alot. (in 2019 the music still played into lobby, not changed to Survivor & Killer versions like 2020)
I wish I could able to make that music as my default lobby music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CulxhrlPBsM
Same
Legion purely because it sounds like the music I listen to.
I love the Doctor one. Definitely my favourite! π
Oni, Demodog and Doctor <3
I'm boring, I like the default lobby music. :)
I really like the Doctors.
It somehow always gets me excited to play him...
Legion is pretty rockin'.
Legion. That metal type tune is bad ass π
Demogorgon is so good, 2nd is Oni.
Clown and Ghostface
I love all of them but my favorite is probably Demogorgon followed closely by Clown. Clownβs music just reminds me of happier times when I was still new to the game and had no clue what I was doing. Itβs a bit nostalgic.
Yeah I have to say that though it's not a killer theme, the Christmas lobby music is my favourite.
Demodog
I have to say legion hands down, spirit and oni are tied for second and clown would be 3. Ghost face and clown are tied aswell they r all good
Plague.
Doc's Lobby theme is my favorite.
Demogorgon all the way.
DemoPls
The Clown theme is my favourite of all time
Doctor's hands down. Shame it was never featured and overshadowed by the Lunar New Year and then default themes.
Legion 100%
Best music I ever heard on this game was the 2017 Halloween event theme. My favourite killer theme is Ghostfaces.
How do you listen to the music in a match? Someone fill me in pleaseee.
i like the Theme of the Doctor, Demogorgon (just because i LOVE stranger things xD), Oni and even Legion.
You should have made a normal poll here.
Demo's theme is da best
@Almo hello zep is my fav music oh wait pig doesn't have that I just blast it on my YouTube while my game loads lol ππ·
Nothing wrong with the classics. : )
I like Legions, Default, and Demogorgons myself.
Legion
Clown for me. Makes me feels nostalgic for when i began playing and everything was so cool and fresh.
Clown
I'd say Clown, Legion, Oni in that order.
Demogorgon and Clown's themes are amazing. I love them so much.
Spirit, hands down