Something brand new featured in the teaser!!!
Did you notice how the killer actually TALKED?! It's the first time EVER since the release for someone to say anything! And not just some gibberish, it was normal speech. Can't wait any longer, i'm really hyped rn.
Comments
He isn't the killer most probably. A samurai wouldn't fit to this game's atmosphere.
I think we can expect an Asian male survivor. With this games popularity in the East it's wierd not to have one.
Yeah, because survivours would definetly say "Don’t worry dear daughter we are all meant to die the longer we wait the more pain we carry".
In the teaser it was clear that the survivour was female.
Who said he was the survivor?
They could simply give a background story for the slit faced woman.
i am hopping for kushikane onna
My take was she was attacked like the Kushikane onna story. We witnessed the birth of the cursed killer
Doubt the killer talks unless the mask is the new killer.
It doesn't actually attack you it just criticises everything you do. After 5 minutes of it tutting and telling you that your looping sucks the kill is the ragequit. :P
wait I thought Jake is half-Asian or something?
The killer is.... FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR.
It would be cool if none of them are the killer, but a presence that haunts/influence the living to do the evil bidding for it. Like how it enjoys seeing a father murdering his daughter
I think the new killer is the woman screaming
He's Asian American. Raised in the USA but asian family/ancestry.
I mean like Asian Asian like Fengy. I play with alot of Japanese on ps4 and they all play Feng.
new killers name: The Samurai
simple af, the teaser shows it clearly.
The japanese that I meet in the lobbies play most of the time Meg with weird cosmetics.
But it's actually true that many play as Feng.
I demand a J-POP Idol as next survivor!
Yeah I also have the same feeling.
Scratch that. I just found this - https://youtube.com/watch?v=B_u3I65lvWQ
Ok then the new killers name is The Oni, makes sense.
Yeah some people are saying it isn't the woman with the slit in her face... maybe this is how she got that slit in her face. The killer could be his daughter.
I had high expectations for the new killer.
Could hardly think of anything more lame than a "Samurai" though. Desperately hope it's not the case...
On the other hand, if it's something from Shinto mythology, I can get behind that!
That was my take also.
It's not a Oni cuz theres no oni on Kuchisake-onna
the whole trailer is base on the story of Kuchisake-onna anyway
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuchisake-onna
the mask is there, indicated that she may uses that to hide her face before chasing a survivor, then reverts to her horror form once she initiate her power/ attack, similar to Geisha in Identity V
Kuchisake-onna doesn't like her face being seen, that's why she wored a MASK
who says that guy is the killer
No concrete evidence, but Park is an extremely surname in Korea.
My culture is not your god damned Fengy cosmetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jk. That prom dress fiasco.
Would be cool not sure how they would do the 2 slots though.
First off, we don't know that it was the killer talking. Second, the female is dead AF. Did anyone hear the glass breaking?? Maybe she jumped from a window or thrown into a glass shelf? But she wouldn't survive that sword. I can see an Asian male survivor. Maybe it was his girl that was killed and he was coming to save her??
That's what I was saying!! Still much to be revealed lol
Let's wait and see before we start getting triggered guys & gals...
I believe it will be a Male survivor, and Female Killer
Mostly because the last survivor was female and the killer was male (Kate & Clown), and before that, the survivor was male and the killer was female (Tapp & Pig)
Not saying they have to follow any patterns by any means, since they had Nea and Nurse in the same release, and then Quentin and Freddy in a later release, plus LF and Bill are stand alone with no killer or survivor to go with them respectively.
Other releases though A Lullaby for the Dark, Of Flesh and Mud, The Halloween® Chapter, and Spark of Madness had female and male survivors & killers respectively, which I think is something they want to try to keep consistent on as often as possible. So it just wouldn't be a surprise if this time around it was a Male survivor and a Female killer.
A samurai would be kinda cool, but I don't feel like it fits the over all feel to the game, but that might be just me.
But we will have to wait and see. :chuffed:
Waaaaaw (sarcasm)
THIS IS FORTUNE COOKIE NON-SENSE!
I wouldn't say disappointed, just not happy
Wouldn't cry over it either, new characters are awesome.
Whatever it is, it will probably be an average or below average killer in PTB, get some slight buff and then we continue to play Nurse, Billy, and Huntress.
Who knows, maybe it will be played more. Kinda sad there aren't many clowns around. Hope it doesn't end up like that.
Watching the video, I have determined that this will indeed be a licensed killer. There is only one person it could be..............Sho'Nuff from The Last Dragon
https://youtu.be/3mevSvBSKvg
I want an update where Freddy just constantly calls people ######### and tells them to "Fung Fu this!" when he hooks them.