Should The Rift Pass Be Purchasable With Iridescent Shards?
Just want to know your thoughts below.
Just want to know your thoughts below.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No it should not. 👍️
no lmao behaviours gotta feed their kids somehow
Thanks for the laugh
It'd be nice if the old pass content was available through shards...
I'm fine with paying for it. Especially since if you play it often enough, the Battle Pass will pay for the next one. I easily had it pay for itself with a handful of games per night and I didn't even have all of the characters for the 2nd one unlocked so a lot of the challenges in it I couldn't even do.
10$ for the battle pass indefinitely is a good deal. I'm glad the devs found a reliable source of income.
I don't think the rift pass should be shard available. While I dislike it, at least it's good value if you enjoy the skins and you've played enough. What I do think, however, is that when rift skins are released into the store (after minimum 6 months I remember being what they said) the outfits should be available for shards to not alienate the people who couldn't purchase the pass beforehand, due to lack of time, money, or weren't playing the game.
Plus I like my charms shh.
nope.
the rift pass includes auric cells - you would basically be able to get yourself 1k free auric cells on top of tons of cosmetics and charms.
the pass is worth the 10$ imo - if you dodnt think so, dont purchase it.
No. 10$ isn't a lot to begin with, they need to make profit some how. Plus the rift gives you one thousand auric cells, you would be getting those for free.
No, more of the skins should be though.
No I don’t think so.
Im fine with giving 10 bucks for the pass, supporting bhvr and gaining some cosmetics and challenges.