The Communities Closet
Disclaimer: I am a girly girl in rl so that will be reflected on my cosmetic ideas. I'm also a Survivor Main but I do love playing Killer from time to time. My preferred Killers are listed here. I don't have ALL of the cosmetics for my favorites so I am working with what I have. I'm super biased with who I spoil cosmetic-wise. The Survivors listed with the most cosmetic ideas are the ones I play with the most. If your favorite Survivor/Killer is not listed below, I apologize. I'm very selective with who I play with.
Heyyyyy Guys!
I've been planning on doing this for a while. I finally decided to stop being lazy & pull out my DBD dolls to dress and snap screenshots of. Please feel free to post your cosmetic ideas here as well (Killer or Survivor) 💜. As I said above I have a very minimal selection of character's I play in DBD so I'm sure someone would love to come across outfit ideas for their favorites.
The characters listed below are the ones that will be listed in my closet tour. Anybody with a ⭐️ next to their name has a limited amount of outfit ideas because I don't play with them often. (This list will be edited along the way when more cosmetics are bought for other Survivors I haven't listed yet)
· Jake Park ⭐️
· Dwight Fairfield ⭐️
· Meg Thomas ⭐️
· Claudette Morel
· Nea Karlsson
· Feng Min
· Jane Romero
· Yui Kimura ⭐️
· Anna (The Huntress) ⭐️
· Rin (The Spirit) ⭐️
· David King ⭐️
(The list will be expand between 2-3 posts due to the terms of DBD Forums only allowing 20 images per post)
Lets open up the closet door:
















Comments
Indeed. I can never find a good outfit for it to go with, but thanks to you I got one 💜😇 ty
Yesssss some Killer cosmetics. These are great! 💜 Also, what weapon is that for Rin?
Her Halloween blight weapon. By far one of the best Halloween cosmetics.
Why did I read it "communist closet"?
Haha I was just about to comment something similar
I love that.
LOL 😂
Someone wanna help me make an outfit with my feng cosmetics? :3
Show us what ya got. 💜
blah, i'll try to remember to take pics of my outfits....
spirit 😍😍😍
Hi...
stabby stab...
Added in photos finally :)
My Kate:
And Yui
I love that Rin weapon, ugh 💜
And Susieeeee, agh shes so cute 😇
I love that first Hag one 😍
The Yui 😍 wish she had more cosmetics. I really hope she wins the contest.
That David is hawt. 💜
Another Kate outfit
Even more Kate
Even even more Kate
Agreed. I can't wait to unlock her cute shirt in the rift. I hope we get more color variations of it in the store someday.
🚨🚨 New Meg & David Outfit 🚨🚨
Edit: Added David 💜
Claudette rocking the runway. 😎
I need to get the hair from her fancy dress cosmetic. I feel like that hairstyle would fit better instead of the one i'm using.
It would. Its my favorite hair so I'm biased.
This is my goto for Ash 🤣🤣🤣
I can't forget meg
Nea and dwight having amazing cosmetics
Omg, I use that Nea outfit with the cat shirt, good taste!
Lol @ the Ash shorts xD Those are Daisy Dukes if I ever saw some. Also I need to get that Meg hair, its so cute 💜
Omg my Husbando looks so good in every outfit 😍 I never realized how good those shorts go with everything. Good job 💜
The description is accurate lmao
LOL!
I love that its called "Anywhere Short" as well 😂
Don't mind the low level i recently p2'd. I call this look "Off to the races." Because it's the one I use to be chase bait.
Aww cute! 💜
Millennial Panda Fanatic Biker Dwight
Mummy Jake (Requires No Mither unlocked and equipped on him)
Your Dwight is so adorable!!! <3
Here are some that I enjoy
edit:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/319/download (9).png There was an error displaying this embed.Your Ace skins are killing it!! 😍😍😍
Thanks! I've gotten into Ace the past year and i like his suit attire. I edited one more in lol but I also love his Pilot pin up jacket cosmetic too
Ace’s cosmetics are so versatile, and you make him look amazing.🥰
My new Doc outfit. F-in wicked
Legion
@Brady I challenge you to a fashion off tomorrow at noon.
I feel like white gives my patients a feeling of saftey