The Communities Closet
Disclaimer: I am a girly girl in rl so that will be reflected on my cosmetic ideas. I'm also a Survivor Main but I do love playing Killer from time to time. My preferred Killers are listed here. I don't have ALL of the cosmetics for my favorites so I am working with what I have. I'm super biased with who I spoil cosmetic-wise. The Survivors listed with the most cosmetic ideas are the ones I play with the most. If your favorite Survivor/Killer is not listed below, I apologize. I'm very selective with who I play with.
Heyyyyy Guys!
I've been planning on doing this for a while. I finally decided to stop being lazy & pull out my DBD dolls to dress and snap screenshots of. Please feel free to post your cosmetic ideas here as well (Killer or Survivor) 💜. As I said above I have a very minimal selection of character's I play in DBD so I'm sure someone would love to come across outfit ideas for their favorites.
The characters listed below are the ones that will be listed in my closet tour. Anybody with a ⭐️ next to their name has a limited amount of outfit ideas because I don't play with them often. (This list will be edited along the way when more cosmetics are bought for other Survivors I haven't listed yet)
· Jake Park ⭐️
· Dwight Fairfield ⭐️
· Meg Thomas ⭐️
· Claudette Morel
· Nea Karlsson
· Feng Min
· Jane Romero
· Yui Kimura ⭐️
· Anna (The Huntress) ⭐️
· Rin (The Spirit) ⭐️
· David King ⭐️
(The list will be expand between 2-3 posts due to the terms of DBD Forums only allowing 20 images per post)
Lets open up the closet door:
















Comments
some of my favorite cosmetic mashups for Claudette
but im poooooooooooooooooooooooooooor
stealing that first Claudette one if you don't mind 😇
lies.
Me is starving student no lies me swear!
also another claudette i made today, something about her p3 though i love. Reminds me of a female version of Ace's suits
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/665/download (19).png There was an error displaying this embed.I love this. I would wear it but change the hair 💜
here are your two options of different hair:
Muahah,i still love the bloody face the best tho
What is that first hair?
The "first impression" head piece from the first Rift. It just looks bad on my screenshot Lol
In that case, I'll never get it 😞
Damn! That sucks! Did you miss the first rift? I heard somewhere they might come to the store eventually but that's not confirmed :(
I did. I missed the first two. I really hope they do 😞
Same here, I only have like a few hundreds of hours in the game, I joined when rift 2 was at it's end
If I recall, i believe they said rift cometics woud be available in the store after a certain amount of time. I wanna say six months after the end of each rift.
Does that include Charms?
🤔 I am unsure about charms. Currently, there are no charms on the store to purchase and I want to say that charms weren't mentioned as an item coming to the store.
Maybe down the line they could make charms available on the store or maybe they will continue to only be available via rift.
off topic, i still want a rin funko pop 😭
I mainly play killer so here of some of my favourite killers. And sorry for the poor photos.
EDIT: I don't know how I forgot my main lol.
I requested DBD Funkopop's on Funko's website. You should go do it too. The more, the merrier.
https://www.funko.com/suggest-a-product
I like to keep it simple for hagsterino...but i run some arm bling
I'm late to the party but here are some of my outfits:
My Killer outfits aren't finished yet, I need a better head for Wraith and a weapon for Doc (maybe the upcoming one will fit):
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/991/Geist (2).jpg There was an error displaying this embed.These are nice!
Claudette thinks you're a hater.
Your Dwight is a cutie 🥰😍
Thx :) I really like your third Claudette Outfit btw, the skirt and the blight top match really well.
Thx :) I'm a firm believer that hallowed blight Dwight is the best Dwight^^
thank you hun 💜😇
You’re welcome :)
Legion and Huntress 💜
Yusssss 💜
No wonder why BHVR has had this long annoying post stickied, it’s free advertisement!
Annoying but you're here. You must like it :)
Jane, Yui and Ace.💖
Another Ace outfit because Ace is a king. 💛🧡💛
Y’all this is @GrootDude favorite outfit for Meg. Every time we are in a SWF I HAVE to use this Meg outift. Just gotta give the people what they want 😎
Lol
😍💜💖🧡💛🥰😍
All this fashion!
Gonna revive this thread just cause why not
💜 thank you.