So mobile is out now?

I'm guessing DBD Mobile is already out or did I get lucky or something lol? It’s weird because you can’t find it by looking it up, you have to go to BHVR’s account in order to download it. Just wondering if i’m dumb and it’s been there or it just got released early and an email wasn’t sent out yet for people who pre-registered

✨either way hype train!✨

84B62B66-2E57-4D30-8177-32B68367200E.png

Comments

  • Sucks cause I actually want it on my phone but it's apparently incompatible with my device. Guess it's too old/ weak to run it. Darn.

  • @thekiller490490 said:

    Sucks cause I actually want it on my phone but it's apparently incompatible with my device. Guess it's too old/ weak to run it. Darn.

    this game is incompatible with 80% of all devices lol,idk what they're doing

  • Ya just got it on Android but Queuing is uh.. not so great

  • Would be cool you can use ur pc, xbox ps4 acc

  • I LOVE how they put "the most popular 1v4 horror game" as if that's an actual measurement.

    Let's see how many asymmetrical horror games are there..... DBD, F13, and Last Night?

    How many are 1v4. 2? Or is LN 1v5.


    So in a realm of 2 or 3 HORROR asymmetrical games, yeah, ofc you're top 3.


    It's like saying club penguin is "the most popular penguin sim that bans you for nothing".

    While technically true, it doesnt exactly speak to the merits of the game....just an easily attainable status by technicalities.

  • @Dzeikor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1216661#Comment_1216661

    this game is incompatible with 80% of all devices lol,idk what they're doing

    Trying to harvest that sweet mobile money. That's really all.

  • I'm genuinely stunned at how well it runs.


    But the control scheme is a bit clunky IMO for both sides. I can't imagine playing legion with tank controls and missing a swing.

  • My phone isn't compatible so :P

  • @Carpemortum said:

    I LOVE how they put "the most popular 1v4 horror game" as if that's an actual measurement.

    Let's see how many asymmetrical horror games are there..... DBD, F13, and Last Night?

    How many are 1v4. 2? Or is LN 1v5.

    So in a realm of 2 or 3 HORROR asymmetrical games, yeah, ofc you're top 3.

    It's like saying club penguin is "the most popular penguin sim that bans you for nothing".

    While technically true, it doesnt exactly speak to the merits of the game....just an easily attainable status by technicalities.

    Let BHVR be proud of their son.

  • 6S and above is hardly what you need. There was definitely a typo and it should say 9S. Reason being is I have a Stylo 5 and apparently it's not compatible yet it's get better overall specs than the S7 and maybe S8.

  • Yah I've been playing it myself look at demogorgon

    Screenshot_20200416-125844_Dead by Daylight.jpg

    For some reason his feet is clipping through the ground but well made imo.

  • I think the biggest problem with the mobile version is that you can not aim your swing as killer, so it's even worse than console version (you will NEVER hit 360s)

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    I think the biggest problem with the mobile version is that you can not aim your swing as killer, so it's even worse than console version (you will NEVER hit 360s)

    I notice that actually I'm scared to play nurse I was having problem with billy chainsaw.

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    I think the biggest problem with the mobile version is that you can not aim your swing as killer, so it's even worse than console version (you will NEVER hit 360s)

    Yeah, even if you don't swing. They can hug you and the mobile controls do not make tracking with the camera any easier. Its feels really spastic

  • I tried it. Seems cool. I like the daily login rewarda and the daily reward streak. Givea more incentive to log on more than a meh daily ritual.

  • And it sucks, as expected... and I thought Identity V had issues. At least the controls were decent in that game. PS4 runs like butter compared to this crappy port.

  • I hate to harp on about it but eh man these controls!. It sucks not being able to mindgame tiles you normally can on PC. at least you don't have to hold down the ability button on hillbilly's chainsaw so you're free to aim with it.

  • I just tried it and the controls will definitely take some getting use to but as survivor I have never been able to lose a Trapper so easy and it seemed like he kept swinging just a little too early. He hooked a couple survivors but everyone escaped. It's not bad so far but I haven't tried killer yet. Hopefully it's not as bad since I don't know if SWF bully teams will be a thing on the mobile version.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    6S and above is hardly what you need. There was definitely a typo and it should say 9S. Reason being is I have a Stylo 5 and apparently it's not compatible yet it's get better overall specs than the S7 and maybe S8.

    It could have more to do with the type of processing / gpu processing that is required.

  • @TheDiz said:

    I just tried it and the controls will definitely take some getting use to but as survivor I have never been able to lose a Trapper so easy and it seemed like he kept swinging just a little too early. He hooked a couple survivors but everyone escaped. It's not bad so far but I haven't tried killer yet. Hopefully it's not as bad since I don't know if SWF bully teams will be a thing on the mobile version.

    It really depends. The controls are a bit rough but that is to be expected. They controls are actually better than I expected them to be. That doesn't make them perfect. I just 4k'ed as the Trapper. The issue though is they were able to finish all the gens quite quickly. I can't imagine how much harder it will be to play killer after all the survivors learn how to play better. The game just came out and survivors can already complete all the gens.


    The great thing about the Trapper is that it's not as easy to see his traps when you're trying to run around with the mobile controls. I suspect Trapper will end up being the best killer for a while.

  • @Dzeikor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1216661#Comment_1216661

    this game is incompatible with 80% of all devices lol,idk what they're doing

    Maybe because it's a big game which on cheaper devices it can't run on without crashing or over heating the phone?

  • @thekiller490490 said:

    Sucks cause I actually want it on my phone but it's apparently incompatible with my device. Guess it's too old/ weak to run it. Darn.

    Try installing it from tap.It worked for me.

  • I tried one game but because of the controls I'm that noob failing skill checks left and right all over again. They'll take some getting used to.

    It was interesting to see that Jake is indeed an unlock character on mobile instead of a default. I remember a while back one poster was saying they had problems unlocking him and I couldn't understand what they meant.

  • @KingOfBadRNG said:

    Yah I've been playing it myself look at demogorgon

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/808/BI8N1TV3U7EB.jpg

    For some reason his feet is clipping through the ground but well made imo.

    Can you earn auric cells in-game? It's not available in my country so i can't try it out

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    I think the biggest problem with the mobile version is that you can not aim your swing as killer, so it's even worse than console version (you will NEVER hit 360s)

    Agree. I have seen some footage where people missed Meg 3 times in a row in tutorial as killer. All meg did was turn 180 degree and you miss.

    So in order to hit these people, you need to move your character + camera + holding attack button, so.. you basically need 3 thumb lol

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1217436#Comment_1217436

    Can you earn auric cells in-game? It's not available in my country so i can't try it out

    Yes but it in small amounts at least what I played so far which weekly challenges give you 5.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    I'm genuinely stunned at how well it runs.

    But the control scheme is a bit clunky IMO for both sides. I can't imagine playing legion with tank controls and missing a swing.

    Dont worry my friend. Legion doesnt work in the mobile edition. Feral Frenzy wont end till you get stunned by a pallet.

    Queue times suck. The addon system is strange. Myers EW is all over the place. You can get to T3 in an instant for some reason.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1217370#Comment_1217370

    Dont worry my friend. Legion doesnt work in the mobile edition. Feral Frenzy wont end till you get stunned by a pallet.

    Queue times suck. The addon system is strange. Myers EW is all over the place. You can get to T3 in an instant for some reason.

    So THAT'S the reason everytime I play survivor, i'm always against legion

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1217706#Comment_1217706

    So THAT'S the reason everytime I play survivor, i'm always against legion

    Hidden Franks Mixtape buff?

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1216683#Comment_1216683

    Maybe because it's a big game which on cheaper devices it can't run on without crashing or over heating the phone?

    this is why they should make it compatible with emulators,the playerbase gonna be really small if they wont allow this,many big android games can only be played on emulators if they wanna keep a stable playerbase.

  • @Dzeikor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1217543#Comment_1217543

    this is why they should make it compatible with emulators,the playerbase gonna be really small if they wont allow this,many big android games can only be played on emulators if they wanna keep a stable playerbase.

    Like emulators for PC?


    Why not just play the base game at that point... Well, I mean, I guess for people that couldn't run the game (for what ever reason) could now. lol, I wonder if that how red ranks would be like and if they would be largely emulator gamers.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    6S and above is hardly what you need. There was definitely a typo and it should say 9S. Reason being is I have a Stylo 5 and apparently it's not compatible yet it's get better overall specs than the S7 and maybe S8.

    Compatibility is about Android OS version, not hardware specs. Granted, even a phone running Android 10 but with sucky hardware is going to be an issue.