Post your fav survivor builds

Meta is ok, but maybe a bit boring? What do you use and what type of strategy goes with the build?

I love:

never be seen but still actually do objectives build.

Spine Chill (know when killer’s coming)

fixated (walk away fast without scratch marks)

bond or empathy (see when and where a teammate is being chased)

urban evasion (crouch behind and move around los obstacles)


Information/awareness build:

(pick any, but listed in order of preference)

(1 of these): spine chill, premonition 

(1 or 2 of these, but not empathy and bond together): bond, kindred, empathy, 

open handed (Very strong with kindred on solo)

honorary mentions: alert, aftercare

Comments

  • Know it all


    Bond

    Object of Obsession

    Open Handed

    Sole Survivor


    Late game you constantly see the killer with no problem.

  • @Cheers said:

    Know it all

    Bond

    Object of Obsession

    Open Handed

    Sole Survivor

    Late game you constantly see the killer with no problem.

    That’s good! I’m going to try that lol especially solo q for the extra early game object challenge

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I run a healing build. I call it my "super speedy healing" build.

    • We'll Make It (for double the healing speed after an unhook)
    • Botany Knowledge (for the 33% boost in healing speed)
    • Streetwise (for getting more use out of my medkits, amazing when combined with charge-based add-ons)
    • Iron Will (because I can't help my teammates if I can't help myself)

    Definitely give it a try if you're looking to try some new builds. The only problem is that you'll occasionally run into people who'll aimlessly run all over the map after you unhook them. :/

    I do something similar but it’s like a healing/unhook build. (Whenever that type of challenge or daily pops up)

    We’ll make it, empathy (search and heal while I have those 90 seconds), borrowed time (you will get off that hook and get away), botany knowledge.

    Amazed at how strong healing builds are to the team but rarely see them used

  • One i been trying out recently is self care, botany knowledge, spine chill and Resilience. The first two are well for healing yourself and others. Spine chill for warning against sneaky killers. That and Spine chill combine with resilience will help you make that window and not get hit. Allowing you to loop around the map slightly longer. That and with all of these, you can do the classic heal to 99% trick and still get a boost to gen repair speed. Than heal up to full when in danger.

  • Kindered: (to know where the killer is after the hook and if the killer stays... and where my team is)

    We'll make it: (quick heals after the unhook)

    Lithe: (only exhustion perk I have... lol good for killer shack / basement hooks)

    Spine chill: (know if the killers coming my way... and that little extra boost ;)

  • I run:

    Aftercare - a skillful perk that requires you to help everyone once and lets you know where everyone is (when you help them). They can also see you across the map as well, so it is not completely selfish. The only thing is you can't be hooked at all for maximum use.

    We're Gonna Live Forever - a perk that gives a benefit after the match for your actions within. It encourages team play and taking risks.

    Head On - A perk to combo with Inner Strength, it can help you out of a bind or help another running by. Either way it extends your chase a few more seconds, which can make the difference.

    Inner Strength - This perk is my only method of healing if I can't see anyone with aftercare. A last resort to pick myself up and help the team (not be useless).


    My favorite build. No meta perks (although IS might be meta, idk). Can get you escapes, but has a high chance of dying due to the conflicting nature of them (Two closet perks, an aura perk, and a pure BP perk). Doesn't really help with chases or stealth. But fun for me.

  • Self Care because I have trust issues in other teammates.

    Spine Chill because I can't stand getting jump scared.

    Iron Will because of reasons.

    And DS because killers in my region Love to tunnel.

    My Loadout.PNG


  • Vigil

    Leader

    Prove Thyself

    Streetwise

    I have the buffs.

  • Anything you can loop, I can loop better:

    • Sprint Burst
    • Spine Chill
    • Resiliance
    • Iron Will

    The Trickster of the Fog:

    • Red Herring
    • Deliverance
    • Decisive Strike
    • Diversion
    • Dead Hard
    • Spine Chill
    • Resiliance
    • Iron Will

    If a pro Ghostface/Freddy bloodlust you as is tradition, they usually wiff vs the 15% vault speed

    its just good in general

  • I used to run iron will, spine chill, resilience, sprint burst before it became meta and now I gotta feel bad about it.

    So now I just throw on random perks tbh so I don't get messages from killers about my "crutch perks." Even though I never run ds but oh well.

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    • Dead Hard
    • Spine Chill
    • Resiliance
    • Iron Will

    If a pro Ghostface/Freddy bloodlust you as is tradition, they usually wiff vs the 15% vault speed

    its just good in general

    Its only those killers that bloodlust. Faced against a ghostface an hour ago bloodlusting to hell. We all escaped but it was certainly annoying.

  • I use

    Deliverance

    Breakdown

    Self care

    And ds

  • This is “My Build”,

    • Dead Hard
    • Auto Didact
    • Second Wind
    • Kindred or Inner Strength

    Dead hard because it’s the best perk, Autodidact and Second Wind are weak on their own but put together you get a almost confirmed full heal for second wind since you have autodidact making you heal em even longer, which then u should have around 2-3 tokens. Endgame you will have probably used up your second wind and now you have an incredible healing perk if you get the skill checks which counters sloppy (lots of high rank killers use sloppy). And kindred for solo play or inner cause it’s a great perk

  • @Orionbash said:

    Anything you can loop, I can loop better:

    • Sprint Burst
    • Spine Chill
    • Resiliance
    • Iron Will

    The Trickster of the Fog:

    • Red Herring
    • Deliverance
    • Decisive Strike
    • Diversion

    I hate Diversion ever since my friend was like look at this magic trick and threw a pebble at me only for Spirit with old prayer beads showed up and instadowned me from haunted.

  • @GhostofYharnam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1208902#Comment_1208902

    I hate Diversion ever since my friend was like look at this magic trick and threw a pebble at me only for Spirit with old prayer beads showed up and instadowned me from haunted.

    Well old prayer beads aren't a thing anymore so don't hate on Diversion. :P

  • Spine Chill (Know when the killer's coming)

    Kindred (Know when the killer's camping)

    Detective's Hunch (NoED? No more!)

    Inner Strength (Free Healing)

  • Pretty meta for me I guess.

    I run iron will, kindred, dead hard, and adrenaline.

    It's a build that allows me to play injured and still win some chases. Also to coordinate rescues and make sure I am using the most of my time.

  • I run dh/resilience/spine chill/iron will sometimes when i feel like there's alot of VPN-ers around. I mostly run DS instead of spine chill. And sometimes,i put OoO instead of resilience and run that. I swap out spine chill with DS and i swap out resilience with OoO/BT/many other perks...

  • Favourite build at the moment?

    Alert (Actually pretty good info perk)

    Kindred (THE info perk)

    Urban Evasion (For that stealth)

    Sprint Burst (I screwed up the stealth)

    Seriously, I love Alert. So, so much. You can not only see the killer, you can find generators and player-created-deadzones all from the comfort of your own gen. And then have the warm fuzzy feeling ripped away when you see what your team is doing on Kindred.

    And then the standard UE/SB combo. What can I say, I like stealth play as well as chases. At least I refuse to touch blendette/blend... Blendadam?

  • Alert (best aura perk for me)

    Iron will (I think I don't have to explain lol)

    Lithe (my favorite speed perk)

    Quick and quite (good synergy for this build)

    With that build I can stay in one room, with a generator of course, and be hidden easily when the killer come, and go back to the Gen because the killer can't find me

    And during a chase, with this build I don't have to run a lot, and I speed vault in silence.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Favourite build at the moment?

    Alert (Actually pretty good info perk)

    Kindred (THE info perk)

    Urban Evasion (For that stealth)

    Sprint Burst (I screwed up the stealth)

    Seriously, I love Alert. So, so much. You can not only see the killer, you can find generators and player-created-deadzones all from the comfort of your own gen. And then have the warm fuzzy feeling ripped away when you see what your team is doing on Kindred.

    And then the standard UE/SB combo. What can I say, I like stealth play as well as chases. At least I refuse to touch blendette/blend... Blendadam?

    “Sprint burst (I screwed up the stealth)”

    I lolled at this!

    sometimes I’ll rely on fixated with spine and sprint burst for the exact same reason

    😂

  • last couple of days, zero perk runs

  • 1.

    Dead Hard

    DS

    Iron Will

    Spine Chill

    2.

    Object of Obsession

    Bond

    Exhaustion Perk

    Adrenaline

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I run a healing build. I call it my "super speedy healing" build.

    • We'll Make It (for double the healing speed after an unhook)
    • Botany Knowledge (for the 33% boost in healing speed)
    • Streetwise (for getting more use out of my medkits, amazing when combined with charge-based add-ons)
    • Iron Will (because I can't help my teammates if I can't help myself)

    Definitely give it a try if you're looking to try some new builds. The only problem is that you'll occasionally run into people who'll aimlessly run all over the map after you unhook them. :/

    As far as i know, botany is not buffing We'll make it (stays at 100% healingspeed).

  • My favourite is for the people, self care, botany knowledge and no mither

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1208678#Comment_1208678

    As far as i know, botany is not buffing We'll make it (stays at 100% healingspeed).

    No it does stack. Only 2 we'll make it don't stack