Which Characters would you Marry, Kiss, Kill

Of the killers, who would you Marry, Kiss, Kill?

Ex. Me: Trapper, Doctor, Clown and Freddy (imagine the killers can't harm you. A kiss can be a smooch on the cheek)

Of the survivors, who would you Marry, Kiss, Kill?

Ex. Me: Jake, Dwight, (IDK)

Go

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Marry Huntress. We get a cabin in the woods and live a nice secluded and peaceful life. Good hunter, so we never have to worry about food. Plus she can definitely haul logs for the fireplace.

    Kiss Spirit *blushes*

    Kill Doc. Hate that bastard.


    Marry Jane. She has a stable job and would be the bread winner so I could be a stay at home dad. Has good child bearing hips. Plus there's gotta be perks to being a celebrity's husband.

    Kiss Kate *blushes more*

    Kill Jeff. Because it's metal.

  • Marry Dwight. Kindness and loyalty are important to me.

    Kiss David or Jake. They both seem like they'd be good at it.

    Kill Ace. I don't trust him.

    As for the Killers...

    Marry Billy. He's a cutie pie.

    Kiss Trapper, cause he looked pretty cute in his lore. Be nice if he took the mask off for it, though.

    Kill Clown, because he's probably among the least redeemable of the bunch.

  • Marry - Frank. Frank is Frank, and Frank is the best. 😌

    Kiss - Susie. She’s kinda the emo kid that doesn’t talk but a little kiss is all she needs ✨

    Kill - Plague. I really hate plague.


    Marry - Dwight. He’s so innocent and c u t e 💖

    Kiss - Feng. She’s my main and an epic gamer so put two and two together and bam, smooch.

    Kill - Meg. Meg is Meg, and Meg is annoying.

  • Marry - Kate

    Kiss - Feng

    Kill - Freddy. The most annoying and boring thing bhvr ever made.

  • Marry Myers - Strong silent type. You know he'd be a good listener.

    Kiss Trapper - He wasn't bad looking in his lore video.

    Kill Legion - For all the mending/healing tedium they've inflicted on so many poor souls.


    Marry Dwight - He is pure goodness personified. Cute, loyal, and lovable.

    Kiss Kate - What a beauty.

    Kill Steve - Especially the scoops ones. Usually toxic as hell.

  • @xCarrie said:

    Marry - Frank. Frank is Frank, and Frank is the best. 😌

    Kiss - Susie. She’s kinda the emo kid that doesn’t talk but a little kiss is all she needs ✨

    Kill - Plague. I really hate plague.

    Marry - Dwight. He’s so innocent and c u t e 💖

    Kiss - Feng. She’s my main and an epic gamer so put two and two together and bam, smooch.

    Kill - Meg. Meg is Meg, and Meg is annoying.

    I agree, meg is meg and I'd kill her too.

  • Killers:

    Marry: Huntress. She is definitely an amazing killer and heck, she can definitely provide well with her survival knowledge.

    Kiss: Demogorgon. Demo is good boi and needs love. Even if he eats my face afterwards <3

    Kill: Clown. Murder, maim, kill, destroy. Send straight to the pits of hell.

    Survivors:

    Marry: Steve. Always Steve because why wouldn't you marry Steve?

    Kiss: Nea. Nea deserves all the love too. One of my absolute favorite survivors.

    Kill: ahhh... I guess Ace? He's my least favorite. I don't mind a lot of the survivors frankly.

  • Marry - Entity - You can't harm a man which wife is eldrich nightmarish power house

    Kiss - Demogorgon with open jaws - Want to test if i can do this

    Kill - Clown - Just want ot put him out of misery and end his struggle

  • @Foxfire47 said:

    Killers:

    Marry: Huntress. She is definitely an amazing killer and heck, she can definitely provide well with her survival knowledge.

    Kiss: Demogorgon. Demo is good boi and needs love. Even if he eats my face afterwards <3

    Kill: Clown. Murder, maim, kill, destroy. Send straight to the pits of hell.

    Survivors:

    Marry: Steve. Always Steve because why wouldn't you marry Steve?

    Kiss: Nea. Nea deserves all the love too. One of my absolute favorite survivors.

    Kill: ahhh... I guess Ace? He's my least favorite. I don't mind a lot of the survivors frankly.

    Demogorgon isn't eating your face, its just his way of playing.

    Killers:

    Marry Susie, she seems nice until you piss her off

    Kiss Spirit, she needs a hug and a kiss after what she's been through

    Kill Ghostface cause he's an egotistical prick

    Survivors:

    Marry Kate, good singer + good hearted + attractive = waifu for laifu

    Kiss Claudette, awkward nerds unite!

    Kill Meg because shut up Meg

  • Marry Jake Park

    Kiss Quentin

    Kill Jeff


    —————————-


    Marry Wraith (I guess?)

    Kiss Frank (legion)

    Kill Deathslinger

  • @Tingly4Trapper said:

    Of the killers, who would you Marry, Kiss, Kill?

    Ex. Me: Trapper, Doctor, Clown and Freddy (imagine the killers can't harm you. A kiss can be a smooch on the cheek)

    Of the survivors, who would you Marry, Kiss, Kill?

    Ex. Me: Jake, Dwight, (IDK)

    Go

    918d84ddbb481e080f96b15f0c837a14.jpg

    Marry spirt. For sure

    Kiss susie

    Kill clown

  • Marry Susie, kiss Susie, kill Phillip to end his suffering.

    Marry Feng, Kiss Feng, Kill Feng in that order. Would make a good movie.

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1201712#Comment_1201712

    Demogorgon isn't eating your face, its just his way of playing.

    Killers:

    Marry Susie, she seems nice until you piss her off

    Kiss Spirit, she needs a hug and a kiss after what she's been through

    Kill Ghostface cause he's an egotistical prick

    Survivors:

    Marry Kate, good singer + good hearted + attractive = waifu for laifu

    Kiss Claudette, awkward nerds unite!

    Kill Meg because shut up Meg

    ah yes, this is very true! ^u^

  • Marry- Oni hes a big beffy boi

    Kiss- Demogorgon big sloppy kisses

    Kill- Clown end his misery

  • Marry Wraith - cause bing bong boi is a cutie

    Kiss Michael - I'll smooch that mask anyday

    Kill Clown - He annoys me


    Marry Quentin - Sleepy boi needs to be loved

    Kiss Steve - He's precious too

    Kill Ace - He seems like he'd be an #########


    Lol looks like the thread has been revived, guess I'll update for fun.

    Marry Bubba - what can I say, he's a family man and probably the best cook

    Kiss Pyramid Head - Yes I will smooch that freaking helmet, fight me

    Kill Clown - He's still wheezing to this day, I'mma just put him out of his misery already.


    Marry Felix - Hot asf, I want to see this man everyday

    Kiss Steve - Still precious

    Kill Meg - Before she decides to sandbag me AGAIN

  • [Edit] I was so drunk when I wrote this, never mind

  • @Tingly4Trapper said:

    Of the killers, who would you Marry, Kiss, Kill?

    Ex. Me: Trapper, Doctor, Clown and Freddy (imagine the killers can't harm you. A kiss can be a smooch on the cheek)

    Of the survivors, who would you Marry, Kiss, Kill?

    Ex. Me: Jake, Dwight, (IDK)

    Go

    Killers;

    marry wraith. He’s a cutie

    kiss spirit

    kill freddy


    survivors:


    marry: Nea. She’s my wife after all

    kiss: quentin. He needs some love

    kill: meg. I hate her so much..

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1201712#Comment_1201712

    Demogorgon isn't eating your face, its just his way of playing.

    Killers:

    Marry Susie, she seems nice until you piss her off

    Kiss Spirit, she needs a hug and a kiss after what she's been through

    Kill Ghostface cause he's an egotistical prick

    Survivors:

    Marry Kate, good singer + good hearted + attractive = waifu for laifu

    Kiss Claudette, awkward nerds unite!

    Kill Meg because shut up Meg

    But daaaad.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Marry Huntress. We get a cabin in the woods and live a nice secluded and peaceful life. Good hunter, so we never have to worry about food. Plus she can definitely haul logs for the fireplace.

    Kiss Spirit *blushes*

    Kill Doc. Hate that bastard.

    Marry Jane. She has a stable job and would be the bread winner so I could be a stay at home dad. Has good child bearing hips. Plus there's gotta be perks to being a celebrity's husband.

    Kiss Kate *blushes more*

    Kill Jeff. Because it's metal.

    Don’t you touch a single hair on lil hermeys head

  • One question is it normal or shirtless Myers

  • I'll play too:3 hmm let's see


    Killers:


    Marry: Because I kind of wonder if she was hot in her past life as Sally Smithson. Anyone else? No? Okie:(


    Kiss: Susie, We're both Edgy teens. Just works tbh;)


    Kill: Doctor, F*** the Doctor, seriously F*** that guy


    Survivors:


    Marry: Meg, She's Attractive for a start. Her lore also says she gave up school to care for her mother. So she's kind hearted too,


    Kiss: Kate, Because she's hot there I said it.


    Kill: Ace, tbh there's no real reason he just acts kinda sus

  • KILLERS

    Marry: Amanda, maybe I could get he to seek help and realize that Jigsaw's way of thinking is wrong. Aside from that she seems normal.

    Kiss: Susie, she seems like a good kisser.

    Kill: Blight, I want to rip that flabby mouth thing right off his jaw.

    SURVIVORS

    Marry: Jane, she seems like a good person and judging from her rift backstory she has depression. Also she has a nice body.

    Kiss: Kate, she's pretty hot and seems like the passionate type.

    Kill: Meg, I'm so sick of looking at her billboard-brow.

  • Survivors:

    Kiss- Felix (he's so hot omg)

    Marry- Kate (she's total wife material)

    Kill- Ash (he's annoying and honestly he probably wouldn't stay dead anyway)

    Killers:

    Kiss- Demo (idk i'd probably be an experience with that mouth)

    Marry- Suzy (super cute waifu)

    Kill- Bubba (just don't like him)

  • Killers:

    Marry: Wraith, I s i m p

    Kiss: Trapper, he hot tho

    Kill: Freddy. Don't be a pedo.

    Survivors:

    Marry: David, I simp.

    Kiss: Dwight, he cute tho

    Kill: Meg. ######### looks like a monkey.

  • Marry: Daddy Dwight

    Kiss: Quentin

    Kill: David

  • @gatsby said:

    Survivors:

    Kiss- Felix (he's so hot omg)

    Marry- Kate (she's total wife material)

    Kill- Ash (he's annoying and honestly he probably wouldn't stay dead anyway)

    Killers:

    Kiss- Demo (idk i'd probably be an experience with that mouth)

    Marry- Suzy (super cute waifu)

    Kill- Bubba (just don't like him)

    You really finna do they guy who saved the world from a massive demon like that?

  • Marry Jane because she seems like a genuinely great person to be with, kiss Felix and then kill Dwight because I really dislike him

  • Too many of these threads recently. Where are the horny police?

  • Killer.

    Marry - Frank or Joey- Close to my age so marriage is more appropriate to me. (Julie is a close third and I'm not touching Susie with a ten foot pole because ya know I like not being in prison)

    Kiss - Amanda Young - Love her in the Saw franchise still upset she died. (If we're locking it to Original character Evan MacMillan instead)


    Kill. Doctor- yeah he's just a creepy and sadistic douche. Love that his character is so vile without anything bad happening to twist or warp.


    Survivors.

    Marry- Feng Min- I relate to her so much have been family that doesn't believe in you, fear of disappointing those are you. She deserves a loving family. (Still totally ship her with Kate)

    Kiss- Steve Harrington- Dude is just awesome and cares about those close to him also he's hot. (If we're locking it to Original character David King instead)

    Kill - Meg - She is just so annoying Her voice, backstory/ Archives story and 90% of the people who main her are just absolute potatoes

  • Killers:

    Marry- Nurse because she has empathy for people and cared a lot about her deceased husband.

    Kiss- Frank because he's hot. If I could add another option is would be Plague (well...the half pretty side of Adiris) because I feel bad for her backstory and she actually is quite beautiful minus the whole plague thing.

    Kill- Doctor because I hate him.

    Survivors:

    Marry- Jane because I think she is a genuine person and I relate to her helping others through traumatic experiences. Or Kate because she's hot as hell.

    Kiss- Zarina because I like investigative women.

    Kill- Bill

  • Killer:

    Marry: I would marry myers, a strong guy xd

    Kiss: I would kiss pig, kissing her would be disgusting but behind that pig mask is the beautiful amanda young

    Kill: kill the nurse / spirit and huntress

    Survivor:

    Marry: I would marry Kate

    Kiss: I would give a kiss to the handsome ash williams

    Kill: kill feng min, nancy and claudette

  • Killers:

    Marry Pig, she's a cutie, intelligent, and so wholesome.

    F- I mean Kiss Spirit, cause goddamn 😍

    Kill Clown, he's the creepiest Killer imo.

    Survivors:

    Marry Zarina, strong independent woman.

    Kiss Kate, cause again- goddamn 😍

    Kill Quentin, he looks scarier than half of the Killers

  • Killers:

    Marry Michael, because he'd be a ride or die husband

    Kiss Frank (Legion), particularly if he's wearing his Party Crasher outfit

    Kill Deathslinger, because screw that guy and his stupid gun


    Survivors:

    Marry Felix, because he has a stable career and he's attractive

    Kiss Steve, because he's a wholesome cinnamon roll and his voice is cute

    Kill Ace, because why not? Who would really miss him?

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Marry Myers - Strong silent type. You know he'd be a good listener.

    Kiss Trapper - He wasn't bad looking in his lore video.

    Kill Legion - For all the mending/healing tedium they've inflicted on so many poor souls.

    Marry Dwight - He is pure goodness personified. Cute, loyal, and lovable.

    Kiss Kate - What a beauty.

    Kill Steve - Especially the scoops ones. Usually toxic as hell.

    Someone didn't read Dwight's archives lore I assume?

  • Survivors:

    Marry Zarina, Kiss Cheryl or Yui if it's original characters only, Kill Meg.

    Killers:

    Marry. . . Uh Idk, Kiss. . . Uh Idk, Kill Deathslinger.

  • Marry- zarina

    Kiss- quentin

    Kill- meg

  • Marry - Spirit (She's the cutest killer and you know it)

    Kiss - Clown (He doesn't get enough love)

    Kill - Hag (She doesn't even have lips)


    Marry - Jane (She's got those curves)

    Kiss - Cheryl (She's the cutest survivor and you know it)

    Kill - Quentin (He's to ugly to live)

  • For survivors:

    Marry - Dwight, he's a cutie with kindness & loyalty.

    Kiss - Felix, he's ######### hot.

    Kill - Ehh, no one tbh.


    For Killers:

    Marry - Billy? He needs love.

    Kiss - Frank or Joey, hot af

    Kill - Nurse, idk

  • I read it. Doesn't change a thing about what I said.

  • Killers:

    Marry - Huntress because She'd be a strong wife

    Kiss - Spirit because she'd seem nice but hot

    Kill - Hag because why not

    Survivors:

    Marry - Jane has dat Cake but we could be partners

    Kiss - Nea because she'd seem pretty interesting for me if I'd kiss her

    Kill - Probably Feng because she'd probably want me to be a simp and donate her money

  • Killers

    Marry: Ghostface idk why but I just love him he's silly

    Kiss: Frank (Legion) bcuz I like him best after Ghostface

    Kill: Freddy bcuz he's an awful monster


    Survivors:

    Marry: Jake bcuz idk why but I just love him ever since I got into this game

    Kiss: Felix bcuz while I love him too, he technically has a baby on the way if you read his back story so.. Kiss only for him

    Kill: There isn't really any particular survivor I would want to kill to be honest

  • Killers:

    Marry: Spirit's already my waifu

    Kiss: Pig because she's pog

    Kill: Hag because she's so hag


    Survivors:

    Marry: No one, not cheating on spirit

    Kiss: Meg, she's awesome

    Kill: Elodie because of her scream

  • Killers -

    Marry: Wraith - he seems like a genuinely nice guy who ended up being in the wrong place without knowing it.

    Kiss: Hag - her backstory is super sad and I feel like she really needs a hug or kiss or something.

    Kill: Clown - disgusting and unredeemable. Kills for pleasure and steals their fingers, while also being a disgusting human being on top of that.

    Survivors -

    Marry: Kate - she is such a sweet and amazing girl who seems to be completely selfless. She would make an amazing wife.

    Kiss: Felix - he's honestly a daddy. That's about it. Lmao

    Kill: Meg - because I have to choose and Meg heads.

  • Marry Cheryl, Kiss Zarina

  • Dwight - Kill

    Meg - Kill

    Jake - Kill

    Claudette - Kill

    Nea - Kill

    Laurie - Kill

    Ace - Kill

    Bill - Kill

    David - Kill

    Feng - Kill

    David - Kill

    Quentin - Kill

    Tapp - Kill

    Kate - Kill

    Adam - Kill

    Jeff - Kill

    Jane - Kill

    Ash - Kill

    Nancy - Kill

    Steve - Kill

    Yui - Kill

    Zarina - Kill

    Cheryl - Kill

    Felix - Kill

    Elodie - Kill

    And yet I still only safety pip :(

  • Marry: huntress, we will have vodka and babies

    Kiss: pig, by kiss i mean boop the snoot

    Kill: spirit

    Marry: zarina, because shes best girl

    Kiss: cheryl, because bread

    Kill: claudette so she cant be an invisible little ######### anymore

  • For killer I'd...

    Marry nurse cause she's best girl.

    Kiss pyramid head cause 🥵

    Kill oni

    For survivor I'd...

    Marry lisa Garland cause she's also best girl

    Kiss felix

    Kill laurie

  • Killer:

    Marry: Legion (Joey) because he's quite extraverted, liked to show off and i can imagine that in some ways. Seems to be the most chill one out of the group in my opinion.

    Kiss: Ghostface..he's hot y'know?

    Kill: DEATHSLINGER (virginslinger) CUZ THAT BOI IS YGSAGVDGWHAVDGHASVFDS


    For survivor:

    Marry- Adam because he seems resourceful and quite sweet, hes a teacher aswell so he is quite smart.

    Kiss- Dwight. (seggsy boi)

    Kill- Jane...THE AMOUNT OF TOXIC SANDBAGGING PIECES OF SH-

  • Killer:

    Marry Phead because Phead

    Kiss Mookel because he looks like he needs a hug or something. Poor guy.

    Kill Hag because her power annoying as hell


    Survivor:

    Marry Cheryl because Cheryl is bae

    Kiss Kate

    Kill Feng, toxic little BI-

  • Marry: Yui or Huntress

    Kiss: Yui, Huntress or Demo (cause he's a doggo)

    Kill: Bubba, Laurie or Nea ( i'll make it quick and easy, they don't deserve it given how many of them have ruined peoples' but hey, not gonna stoop to their level)

‹ 1 2