Post-Game Chat for Console

Would be nice... That is all

Comments

  • As long as there was a function to turn it of. Personally I hate the idea of chat on console, I already had to stop receiving messages from people outside my friends list because of this game. However I recognise how some people might like it, and if it had an off switch, it really wouldn't do me or anyone else who didn't want it, any harm.

  • Well if there's crossplay theyd have to because ps4 wouldnt be able to talk with pc lol.

  • I have never seen anything positive come out of post-game chat. Ever.

  • As long as it can be turned off sure. I had to turn off messages because ppl send so much hate mail so now they send friend requests with nasty msg

  • No thanks, that is going to be at least 80% toxic. At least have the option to turn it off as many of us who already get tons of hate mail would almost immediately.

  • @Kleer_mi1k said:

    Would be nice... That is all

    I agree. Even though people have had bad experiences with it, I dont think this is a reason not to have the chat. I've met some lovely people through post chat on PC and would love to introduce it to console.

  • @Kwikwitted said:

    I have never seen anything positive come out of post-game chat. Ever.

    The very rare 5x 'gg' is always nice. I see it once or twice a month it seems lol

  • No chat on console is better. We have the ps network messages wich are way better to report offenses.


    Just a "GG" box to click should be enough.

  • Nah. I already received PS messages from entitled survivors until I changed my settings.

  • It won't happen because a lot of console players don't have keyboards and using the on screen keyboard takes too much time.

  • @Kleer_mi1k said:

    Would be nice... That is all

    Would it? You have the ability to send a message already and if we look to PC its 95% toxic/racial slurs....I see no reason console would be anything different.

  • Already have turned off my messages to avoid getting salty responses from people. Same will happen if it's on console.

  • I'd be for it, I'd keep it minimised + might stop having to keep messages and friend requests switched off if they're satisfied with just ranting into the abyss.

  • Plus unlike messages we probably wouldn't be able to type with phones so just imagine someone writing out a very lengthy, very salty message with a controller that you don't even read. Wouldn't that be something?