"Teammates"

I thought I'd seen everything in this game....until tonight. So my three "teammates" decided to farm with the killer, which bores the hell out of me. As a result, I spent my time working on gens instead. At one point, all three survivors were down, at which time I went over to heal them. As soon as the first one was healed, he started jumping in and out of lockers and was quickly joined by the second one that I healed. By the time I figured out what was going on, the Demogorgon already teleported over to our location. As I took off running, I was pursued by all three survivors who were shining their flashlights on me so the killer, who was running alongside my "teammates" btw, could find me easier. My "teammates" then decided to constantly try and block any escape routes so I couldn't juke the killer. Once I was downed and put on the hook, my three "teammates" AND THE KILLER all stood around and watched me struggle on hook til I was dead.

Comments

  • Unforuntly you will always get players like that during a bonus BP event. I've had my fair share which singled me out as the one to earn zero points as they let me die on hook, despite all of us agreeing (Including killer) to farm. The killer messaged straight away apologising for them since he thought they'd unhook, but as I say, you'll always get players like this. Best to just move on and hope for a better match next time.

  • That really sucks, I hope you reported the 3 Survivors for sandbagging you and working with the Killer against you.

  • @Tunnel_Me_Please I definitely reported them but, without video proof, I don't know if it will make any difference.

  • @Chicagopimp2019 said:

    @Tunnel_Me_Please I definitely reported them but, without video proof, I don't know if it will make any difference.

    What platform do you play on. If i ever get ######### like that on xbox i make sure to record it.

  • @Chicagopimp2019 said:

    @Tunnel_Me_Please I definitely reported them but, without video proof, I don't know if it will make any difference.

    Without video proof, nothing will happen.

    Sadly, you will meet such groups from time to time. At least it happens to me less than once a month. It's pretty much the only time I wish I was allowed to dc without consequences.

  • @GhostofYharnam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1185744#Comment_1185744

    What platform do you play on. If i ever get ######### like that on xbox i make sure to record it.

    I'm on Steam.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1185744#Comment_1185744

    Without video proof, nothing will happen.

    Sadly, you will meet such groups from time to time. At least it happens to me less than once a month. It's pretty much the only time I wish I was allowed to dc without consequences.

    First time I've ever seen that level of stupidity. Had I realized what was about to happen, i would have left them on the ground to bleed out! LOL

  • @Chicagopimp2019 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1185797#Comment_1185797

    First time I've ever seen that level of stupidity. Had I realized what was about to happen, i would have left them on the ground to bleed out! LOL

    Wouldn't have changed anything. If the survivors and killer work together, the killer can just pick up the survivors and let them struggle free.

    As I said, luckily that stuff doesn't happen often. If you are able to report it, do it, otherwise don't let this spoil your day and just go to the next match.

  • Likely messaged everyone but you had yours blocked. "Anyone wanna farm?" And if someone doesnt get a message they're a target.


    Either way, while farming is somewhat allowed to the extent that everyone is ok with it, farming with 3 survivors to ######### over one is not. That's working with killer to your detriment/ sandbagging.

  • @Carpemortum I can say 100% that no one put that over the chat because my chat was open. Regardless, who chases another survivor and blocks their escape so they get downed? I wish I could have taken those hatchets out of the locker myself and buried them in the heads of my "teammates" LOL

  • Lmao that's videos gold, please tell us you recorded it. Like imagine if it had worked perfectly and you hadn't noticed and he teleported right behind you, lol they're dicks but this is hilarious

  • @Dr_doom_j2 said:

    Lmao that's videos gold, please tell us you recorded it. Like imagine if it had worked perfectly and you hadn't noticed and he teleported right behind you, lol they're dicks but this is hilarious

    The funniest part was, after all the gens I did, the survivor rescues I made, and the long chase before I was caught, I almost DOUBLE-PIPPED! lol

  • Well just deal with it, don’t lose your cool or don’t let them ruin your night/day for having them do that, if I have that happen to my I’d just dc

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1185744#Comment_1185744

    Without video proof, nothing will happen.

    Sadly, you will meet such groups from time to time. At least it happens to me less than once a month. It's pretty much the only time I wish I was allowed to dc without consequences.

    Why is the option to report people even there then?

  • @Chicagopimp2019 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1186279#Comment_1186279

    The funniest part was, after all the gens I did, the survivor rescues I made, and the long chase before I was caught, I almost DOUBLE-PIPPED! lol

    You just always have to expect it.

    I just announced in chat and had multiple people confirm they saw, that I was bringing BPS into a game. One of my team mates leads the killer to me, at the start of the game, for my first hook in the corner of the map. Then two of them come over at once and the *only one* without BT unhooked me, with the killer right on her tail. I then get tunneled and picked back up for the same hook, twice in a row. Then my team does another save with the killer not far away, who of course comes right on back and hits me right back down on the ground. I then lie there trying to recover with my team mates insisting on swarming me like flies trying to heal me as I just got knocked back down, instead of trying to get the killer away from me. I finally reached about half my bleedout bar before he finally picked me up for a 3rd time, and ended my game.

    I got 3k BP for bringing a bloody party streamer.

  • Even if you submit a ticket and upload a video that leaves no room for misinterpretation griefing trolls usually only get banned for 1 day unless they get caught doing bannable stuff multiple times. I reported a group that worked with the killer the other day.

    They were in each others friends list. One of them recorded themselves blocking me at a generator for minutes till their killer friend came to kill me. He hadn't managed to even touch me all game despite playing instasaw Hillbilly which was kinda sad in the first place.

    Anyways long story short I used their own video as evidence and only one of them got banned for literally 1 single day. I expected them to get banned for AT LEAST a month.

  • Do you want the devs to ban people without proof?

  • @BattleCast said:

    That really sucks, I hope you reported the 3 Survivors for sandbagging you and working with the Killer against you.

    Do reports even work though?

  • @Huff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1186541#Comment_1186541

    You just always have to expect it.

    I just announced in chat and had multiple people confirm they saw, that I was bringing BPS into a game. One of my team mates leads the killer to me, at the start of the game, for my first hook in the corner of the map. Then two of them come over at once and the *only one* without BT unhooked me, with the killer right on her tail. I then get tunneled and picked back up for the same hook, twice in a row. Then my team does another save with the killer not far away, who of course comes right on back and hits me right back down on the ground. I then lie there trying to recover with my team mates insisting on swarming me like flies trying to heal me as I just got knocked back down, instead of trying to get the killer away from me. I finally reached about half my bleedout bar before he finally picked me up for a 3rd time, and ended my game.

    I got 3k BP for bringing a bloody party streamer.

    That's why I rarely bring in BPS and settle instead for escape cakes. I hate giving people free BP's only to have them screw me over like that.

  • @Chicagopimp2019 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1186999#Comment_1186999

    That's why I rarely bring in BPS and settle instead for escape cakes. I hate giving people free BP's only to have them screw me over like that.

    I mean I just think of it as an escape cake, or at least I try to, just a slightly more expensive one. The thing is it literally feels like it's cursed when I bring it. I can't remember the last time I brought a BPS and didn't have somebody tunnel or camp me or had people disconnect or kill themselves on hook. I just don't get what it is about BPS that makes the games go like that.

  • Haha...I also just noticed that Rizzo "updated" my title.

  • I like to imagine the whole scene played out like the finale to The Wicker Man.

    Either version. take your pick.

  • @Huff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1187889#Comment_1187889

    I mean I just think of it as an escape cake, or at least I try to, just a slightly more expensive one. The thing is it literally feels like it's cursed when I bring it. I can't remember the last time I brought a BPS and didn't have somebody tunnel or camp me or had people disconnect or kill themselves on hook. I just don't get what it is about BPS that makes the games go like that.

    I think it's the same kind of people who would work with the killer to ruin another survivor's match. You just can't fix some people.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    I like to imagine the whole scene played out like the finale to The Wicker Man.

    Either version. take your pick.

    Awesome analogy! It was definitely more like the original since there were no bees!! LOL

  • No but I imagined there was a way they could actually look into it.

  • @HerbieHind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1187414#Comment_1187414

    No but I imagined there was a way they could actually look into it.

    That was always my assumption too.

    Why even bother to have a report system after the game if you need video proof to demonstrate that they were doing something reportable? I can't imagine that they are completely blind and have now way to look at any kind of game logs or some kind of information/data from the game that could collaborate your reporting...

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1206079#Comment_1206079

    That was always my assumption too.

    Why even bother to have a report system after the game if you need video proof to demonstrate that they were doing something reportable? I can't imagine that they are completely blind and have now way to look at any kind of game logs or some kind of information/data from the game that could collaborate your reporting...

    Especially with dedicated servers now.