I wanna be Like Mike
Can they lower the rate at which he gains Evil Within? That’s just ridiculous 😂 or ghost face? This whole exposed generation of things isn’t very fun for survivors either. Get good all you want, but no I don’t think nerfing toolboxes makes things better. I don’t expect to survive I know the names a little ironic. But I do expect to play a game I paid money for. So can they alter ebony Mori’s so People can actually play the game? 😂 just Curious.
Comments
i see so many issues related to the complaints people have playing killer. Well the number of complaints multiply playing solo survivor. I don’t like queueing up for an hour to get put down moments after spawning in because the killer just spawns on you and Mori’s you 😂 it’s just not that serious.
Everyone else payed money for the game too your not unique it kinda seems like you're a baby survivor. Also try playing Micheal in red ranks and tell me he gains stalk too fast
Nice bait. I use it when I go fishing for my father who is in prison
Hahaha it’s not bait. Your bait post is bait.
Nice bait broh
I disagree with you. His tombstone and hair ad on be OP lmao
only a completly useless inexperienced team would ever let you fill up stalk on burger king myers
the killer payed for the game too. maybe if you're upset over Mikey or GF, try looking around you occasionally to not get stalked as much. Ebonys do need to be altered along with keys though, i'll give you that
@GrootDude You've got a fan 😉
I don’t think keys do. They’re not the same as Mori. Keys still require all survivors to do their objectives whereas killers don’t have to. They just need to get somebody hooked once which is an easy KO. For a game that’s all about killer - survivor interactions (what makes the game fun) don’t make it so people can’t play it after just one interaction with the killer 😂 gen speed just got hit via toolbox nerf. I don’t think gen speed still needs a hit because nobody wants to stare at a PROGRESS bar for an hour. Sorry, I don’t find that fun either playing the game. And you know I have a point there. As much as I want to agree killer can get ran on with gens, so can survivors. It goes both ways. But honestly doing gens is kind of a chore. And I don’t want to stare at myself on a Gen longer
Also, killers don’t need a Mori . They can do just fine without one if they’re good. Just get better and stop being lazy. Okay ? Okay 🤓 thanks .
ok lets look at the 2
Mori (specifically an ebony)
by this time, well over 3 gens have probably been completed, even if you tunneled off first hook (which makes the others most likely unable to be moried)
Key (specifically a dull or skeleton)
so you need to complete one of the easiest actions in the game and get lucky. the killer has to find, down, and hook somebody, which can certainly be difficult if they're good at looping or abuse an infinite, basically twice.
some additional notes
so yeah, keys are pretty powerful, and need a look at along with moris.
Someone.... wants to be like me? :0
For those two add ons, it's fairly obvious when he has them, since there are significant delays in gaining tier 2 and tier 3 as well as reduced movement speed. It's completely reasonable to get 3-4 generators done by the time he gains tier 3 with tuft of hair or tombstone add ons. Ultra rare add ons are meant to be powerful. You can utilize lockers to prevent him from mori'ing you if you know he has the tombstone. Worst case scenario, you get hooked. I think with more experience you'll find Myers and Ghostface are somewhat mediocre.
This is golden bait right here, i love it!
Not even the mirror wants to be like you....
....
....
....ok that was mean (._. )...sorry.❤️
Lol no offense taken <3
If your survivor queue times are 1 hour long than nerfing more killers is not the smart move to make.
Both killers are balanced around their one shot potential, and aren't op. Myers in particular has to waste time stalking survivors, during which survivors can do gens.
The great thing about Myers is that you control how fast he gets his power. If you're careless and let him stalk you a lot, he's going to get his power really quickly. If you're careful about it and break line of sight as much as possible, he'll have to chase you around at 4.2m/s.
You can literally genrush a tombstone Myers to oblivion, it doesn't work if you're not a complete potato
Don't forget about lockers and the mori hand telltale. These are the tools of great survivors to completely destroy Tombstone builds since they know how they work and what indications and limitations they have.
I am already Mike.
Except when his power is bugged and fails to work. This problem with Myers and Ghostface has hindered their playability for so long. Are the stalking bugs planning on being addressed anytime soon?
Michelle Muers is fine
Everyone does 😋
Myers barely even works these days
Yay! :D
A key doesn’t let everyone escape without doing the work first. So you’re wrong 😂 doing all gens allows you to get all 4 through hatch. If you want to avoid doing 1 of 3 gens that are probably getting patrolled to the point you can’t do them then at least one person has to die lol so really key is For end game. Ebony Mori’s aren’t end game. That’s An early game KO and Most likely that player didn’t get much play time. It’s just not that serious . I’ve seen people do map control without Mori just fine. So imo it’s not necessary. It’s for lazy killers 😂 🤷♂️🤷♂️🤷♂️ Or people that haven’t quite gotten good like they want survivors to be.
No I think more killers tend to get on during certain time periods of every day. Most often it’s between like midnight and 4/5 in the morning is the heaviest increase in killers because I’ve noticed I start landing in lobby’s by myself with them as soon as I queue up it just instantly connects. Makes sense They like to kill when everyone’s asleep 😰 When they know people most vulnerable 😈
ok so sorry for the misunderstanding\, I understand work needs to be done, I meant it as the person with the key doesn't need to put in any effort.
and it's the survivors fault if you guys get 3 gened. a killer can try to influence it, but the ultimate decision is made by the ignorance of the survivors. even then, if you do get 3 gened, the best at looping could run the dude around so the others can get the gens and door done/open.
and yes, there are people who can patrol maps easily, but when you're playing clown for a daily or achievement and get something like red woods, you're gonna have trouble with pressuring gens and survivors.