Which Killer at the moment is the strongest?

To you what killer is the strongest? I know many will say Nurse, however many (including me) would say otherwise. Additionally if possible explain why as I’m trying to collect a bit of data here. Thanks!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Oni Because With The “Ima Going To Find And Kill You” Addons And Perks Then You Can Find Anyone You Hit And He’s Just OP Even Without Addons

  • @WiredGamerOni said:

    Oni Because With The “Ima Going To Find And Kill You” Addons And Perks Then You Can Find Anyone You Hit And He’s Just OP Even Without Addons

    Was he buffed after nerf?

  • @WiredGamerOni said:

    Oni Because With The “Ima Going To Find And Kill You” Addons And Perks Then You Can Find Anyone You Hit And He’s Just OP Even Without Addons

    I wouldn’t say he is OP, but strong in the right hands.

  • The Hillbilly.

    Learning how to use the chainsaw will allow you to get easy downs throughout the whole game. It took me a while but now, I use the hillbilly for every single game. Predicting where survivors run also can help! His perks aren't to bad as well.

  • @AlanTheMelonOrEntity said:

    The Hillbilly.

    Learning how to use the chainsaw will allow you to get easy downs throughout the whole game. It took me a while but now, I use the hillbilly for every single game. Predicting where survivors run also can help! His perks aren't to bad as well.

    As I play alot of Hillbilly myself, I know how to play against him, making him not as hard for me.

    Love enduring, especially while playing him, lightborn I've heard many people love, especially on Wraith, and for Tinkerer its not that great, although better than its old variant.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1175312#Comment_1175312

    As I play alot of Hillbilly myself, I know how to play against him, making him not as hard for me.

    Love enduring, especially while playing him, lightborn I've heard many people love, especially on Wraith, and for Tinkerer its not that great, although better than its old variant.

    Facing Hillbilly, You pretty much need to Zigzag and force him into a wall :D or use a perk like dead hard or Borrowed time.

  • SWFs. Man those killers are VICIOUS! Makes me wanna take my butcher knife and stalk my way back home. 😂

  • The Nurse is still the strongest killer in the game by far, she's just more difficult now. If you're good at her then the cooldown added a few months back doesn't really even matter all that much.

  • @Awkward_Fiend said:

    The Nurse is still the strongest killer in the game by far, she's just more difficult now. If you're good at her then the cooldown added a few months back doesn't really even matter all that much.

    Personally I find that people talk good about her too much. Yes a great one can destroy you, but all you need is mind games, and even one successful mind game can add 10, 20 seconds to a chase.

  • It's still not an argument. The Nurse requires the highest amount of skill to use because she provides the highest reward, her ability cancels loops and survivors cannot do ######### about it except possibly mindgame. But that's part of learning how to play Nurse properly to know the mindgames that people try to pull, anticipate them, and still pull off a hit or down.

  • Unless the Devs nerf her severely, The Nurse will keep her status as the strongest Killer in the game.

  • I think the Doctor is OP. Many would say otherwise but after he got buffed, he gets used more often now. Wanna know why? Because with his power he can literally find anyone in the map. Even if a survivor is on the other side. Also, it took me a while to get use to it, but the backwards skill checks are so annoying! 😂 Especially when the skill check spazzes out onto the other side of the screen. Lol. I just think they buffed him a bit too much.

  • The lonely vote on Deathslinger though.

  • Nurse is still the best, she's just much harder to play now.

  • 10 second chases, can walk trough the map easily and can also chain the downs. how a killer that can end a game in 1 minute not the best? If you're bad with her, she is the worst but well, skill (imo nurse is actually ez mode but some ppl struggle with her)

  • @Brucecastro81 said:

    10 second chases, can walk trough the map easily and can also chain the downs. how a killer that can end a game in 1 minute not the best? If you're bad with her, she is the worst but well, skill (imo nurse is actually ez mode but some ppl struggle with her)

    Once you get the hang of her, she's easy mode, but up until then, you can juke her every blink if you do it right.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1210696#Comment_1210696

    Once you get the hang of her, she's easy mode, but up until then, you can juke her every blink if you do it right.

    Most ppl kill themselves doing some dumb jukes, like going back, wich gives me an ez free hit. btw, I play nurse on console, so stop saying she is bad

  • The most important traits that separate good killers from bad killers are mobility, map pressure (which often goes hand-in-hand with mobility) and anti-looping capabilities. The Nurse has all that in spades, just not in the exorbitant amounts that she used to. She can get around faster than any other killer if we take the relatively short cooldown on her ability into account, except perhaps Hillbilly, but he doesn't have anywhere near the same power at loops that she does.

  • As long as you can blink on top of Survivors, Nurse will always be the strongest Killer.

  • Its a nightmare playing against this guy

  • @Brucecastro81 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1210736#Comment_1210736

    Most ppl kill themselves doing some dumb jukes, like going back, wich gives me an ez free hit. btw, I play nurse on console, so stop saying she is bad

    I don't think shes bad, never said she was, I just looked at my stats (I track my stats so I can practice) saw Spirit had the highest kill rate on me, and Nurse had the second lowest one.

  • Best is the Nurse, without a doubt.

    Considere yourself a very lucky person if you disagree since this only means you have not played against really good nurse players (and you are probably a console player)

  • No other killer has the kind of power as Freddy has to make every generator and loop unusable. He can do way too much at once and 0% of the times the games have been fun or fair.

  • @Cheers said:

    To you what killer is the strongest? I know many will say Nurse, however many (including me) would say otherwise. Additionally if possible explain why as I’m trying to collect a bit of data here. Thanks!

    I honestly have to go with the Nurse because it's a good nurse, you are most likely dead.

  • Honestly, I'd say Spirit. Her Nerf, hearing her start to phase no matter where you are, is hardly a Nerf in my book. At the same time, it's been ages since I've played the game and I've only started again like 2 weeks ago, so IDK if she has received another Nerf or a buff or what.

  • Nurse is for sure still the best in the right hands, she completely ignores survivor defenses.

    All the changes did was separate the actual skilled nurses from the nurses who just relied on perks/addons with her to win.

  • Objectively, I'd say the Nurse.

    Subjectively, I'd go with the Spirit.

    Because in my personal experience, I've had better luck juking good Nurses than good Spirits. Of course, in the end most of them got me sacrificed/killed anyway, but I honestly fear a good Spirit the most.

  • Always has been Nurse probably always will be Nurse.

  • Nurse wasn't that good on console and is even worse now.

    Strange Wraith and Doctor not in there

  • She's played less, but that doesn't make her any less nasty in the right hands.

    Heck, Omega Blink is still in the game. Sure they nerfed the boost it used to give to Blink charge speed, but that's not a huge deal when you can still traverse about a quarter of the map in an instant.

    Even with her bugs, massive blink dead zones on newer maps, and punitive post-Blink cooldown she's still the strongest Killer.

  • No it's other, because doctor gay

  • @GenericNameHere said:

    No it's other, because doctor gay

    ...with who?

  • And legion got ignored...again

  • @giulianodannyfan said:

    And legion got ignored...again

    I'm also a big fan of Legion, although I don't think he's the best killer in the game. I'd definitely put him in A tier.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235143#Comment_1235143

    I'm also a big fan of Legion, although I don't think he's the best killer in the game. I'd definitely put him in A tier.

    Same here

  • My mom with a slipper in her hand