What's your scariest moment as survivor?
I heard a Myers breathing on my neck before I heard music.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I eat my beloved pierogi, and michael grab's me from the generator
Looked one way then looked the other way only to turn back and see Myers right behind a fellow survivor. And this was at the start of the game so HOLY CRAP!!!!!
My friend and I are repairing a gen in the upstairs of a house on Haddonfield. We're just there chatting away, not a care in the world, no killer heartbeat to be heard anywhere. I casually pan my camera around and there's Michael standing on the stairs staring at us.
Literally yelled out loud and fled through the window lol.
Once, I was sitting on a generator in the bathroom of The Game. I turned my camera, and jumped at the sight of a survivor walking towards me. I thought it was Nea for a second there, and got so scared.
when i was repairing a gen on haddonfield in doors when suddendly a pig appeared i screamed a lot xD
I don't ply survivor much yet I still get jumped scared. So I'll say years after playing and despite playing killers. When i platy a survivor, I am very scared XD
The time a wraith blocked the stairs until we all had to disconnect. Scary stuff.
First time I played against the doctor. I cried because I screamed so much, we all cried. (Started out playing with some friends.) Like we decided to stop playing that night because of the doctor match.
Other than that recently... Always Myers.
Did someone say Nea?
When my "teamate" get all downed in the first minute of the game before a single gen get done
Seeing an insta-DC.
Still waiting
Clicking the "Purchase" button on Dead by Daylight