Why isn't this bannable?

Just watch a dbd stream where ghostface, which will probably show themselves in this post, camped the streamer and tbagged in their faces while Mori spamming https://clips.twitch.tv/HotSaltyGuanacoDBstyle

After that they proceed to tbag a survivor that was on the ground and a second before they bled out they morid em. In order for them to not be banned they allowed the other survivor to pick em up, only for them to go back down and then proceed, you guess it, to tbag em. They also picked em up twice just for the "holding the game hostage" report to not have effect.

After that they found hatch which proceed to tbag on and after that they got rekt by sprint burst leaving the last survivor to escape. After the game they went to the stream saying everything they did is not bannable, whilst mocking the twitch chat and the streamer.

So, why is it not bannable? I can't possibly describe a more toxic behavior.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Because the only thing deemed "toxic" in this game is clicking your flashlight & tbagging on the other side of a pallet.

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    Picking them up has nothing to do with preventing the game being held hostage. The game isnt being held hostage because they will bleed out.

    I bet they won't be banned cuz the 2nd survivor hook suicide...

  • Unless the killer stream sniped or was specifically targeting a survivor multiple games, then yes it's banning offence. If not, he's just a douche.

  • Pretty sure I've read somewhere that stream sniping isn't banable

  • I thought mori spamming was an offense, though? Blows my mind how stream sniping can't be an offense, that's just blatant cheating. But I guess the idea is that the streamer is choosing to publicly stream, so streameat emptor?

  • @scarslookgood said:

    I thought mori spamming was an offense, though? Blows my mind how stream sniping can't be an offense, that's just blatant cheating. But I guess the idea is that the streamer is choosing to publicly stream, so streameat emptor?

    It used to be when mori spamming prevented bleed out. Since they still bleed out and EGC is a thing it isn't holding the game hostage.

  • You still die in the end.

    I didn't know you could cancel the mori animation, though. . .

  • Pretty sure this sort of mori spamming is bannable

  • I don't think any of that is bannable. Not holding the game hostage bc would have bled out from slugging eventually, not mori spam bc afaik that's only when it's done for minutes on end to prevent bleeding out. The gf was a total wanker but we're allowed to do pretty much whatever to each other in this game unless it's hacking/exploit level.

  • @Seanzu said:

    Because the only thing deemed "toxic" in this game is clicking your flashlight & tbagging on the other side of a pallet.

    Neither of those things are bannable, though.

  • Killers decide what's toxic. Didn't you know?

  • because they have absolutely 0 impact on a match, they don't stop anyone from doing anything, so they shouldn't be bannable.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152840#Comment_1152840

    because they have absolutely 0 impact on a match, they don't stop anyone from doing anything, so they shouldn't be bannable.

    Yes, I am aware of this fact.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152840#Comment_1152840

    because they have absolutely 0 impact on a match, they don't stop anyone from doing anything, so they shouldn't be bannable.

    So why bring them up? This thread is about "why isn't this bannable?" not "why isn't this toxic?"

    And it is toxic. No one even said it wasn't.

    The game wasn't being held hostage,though I think I read somewhere that Mori Spamming like this is bannable. Though I can't remember if BHVR is 100% hardpressed on that. Also anything done outside the game is not bannable and is out of BHVRs hands.

    @Nivek said:

    Killers decide what's toxic. Didn't you know?

    No one said it wasn't toxic. It is.

  • @Desh said:

    Unless the killer stream sniped or was specifically targeting a survivor multiple games, then yes it's banning offence. If not, he's just a douche.

    The devs said themselves that stream sniping is not a bannable offence.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    Just watch a dbd stream where ghostface, which will probably show themselves in this post, camped the streamer and tbagged in their faces while Mori spamming https://clips.twitch.tv/HotSaltyGuanacoDBstyle

    After that they proceed to tbag a survivor that was on the ground and a second before they bled out they morid em. In order for them to not be banned they allowed the other survivor to pick em up, only for them to go back down and then proceed, you guess it, to tbag em. They also picked em up twice just for the "holding the game hostage" report to not have effect.

    After that they found hatch which proceed to tbag on and after that they got rekt by sprint burst leaving the last survivor to escape. After the game they went to the stream saying everything they did is not bannable, whilst mocking the twitch chat and the streamer.

    So, why is it not bannable? I can't possibly describe a more toxic behavior.

    Stream sniping isn’t bannable but if someone is constantly getting into your games to ruin your experience ie tunnel moring you every game that’s bannable but you’d have to provide video evidence across multiple games also if someone is moring spamming you so you don’t bleed out for a very long time then that’s bannable as well because it’s considered abusing a exploit and technically holding the game hostage.

  • @Parallax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152703#Comment_1152703

    The devs said themselves that stream sniping is not a bannable offence.

    Not talking about stream sniping bud

  • @Toastyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/136514/why-isnt-this-bannable

    Stream sniping isn’t bannable but if someone is constantly getting into your games to ruin your experience ie tunnel moring you every game that’s bannable also if someone is moring spamming you so you don’t bleed out for a very long time then that’s bannable as well because it’s considered abusing a exploit and technically holding the game hostage.

    I never said the guy stream sniped -_-

  • @Seanzu said:

    Because the only thing deemed "toxic" in this game is clicking your flashlight & tbagging on the other side of a pallet.

    Or, more acurately for BOTH sides, being "toxic" isnt bannable, because most of what is called toxic (teabagging, camping, clicking, tunneling, mori spam, etc) is literally only affecting you because you allow it to.

    You not being able to regulate your emotions isnt a reason to ban the person that you're salty at.

  • even if he didn’t stream snipe what I said after still applies

  • Because the devs want to allow this. Its part of the game for them. Thats why they ban you instead if you disconnect now.

    You need to let the players like this have their fun. Just be a good little boy and enjoy your tbagging.

  • @scarslookgood said:

    I thought mori spamming was an offense, though? Blows my mind how stream sniping can't be an offense, that's just blatant cheating. But I guess the idea is that the streamer is choosing to publicly stream, so streameat emptor?

    Because outside of a straight up confession from the streamsniper it's impossible to conclusively prove it.

    And once you punish people for suspected streamsniping it becomes a convenient boogeyman for people to accuse other players for. Just look at the controversial stuff from games like PUBG and Fortnite. People getting banned for streamsniping when they never did it, but it "looked that way" from a popular streamer's perspective.

  • It is. Mori spamming is apparently bannable under "griefing". I, like many others, thought that it was no longer bannable since it isn't holding the game hostage, but Luzi (who is an official representative of BHVR) corrected me the other day.

    image.png
  • I'm not concerned with streamsniping overall and wasn't trying to start talk on the subject.

    I only mentioned it peripherally. No need to tag me for further discussion on it.

  • How is that mori spamming? It literally was 4 times and all took place under 30 seconds

    If you consider that banable I am not sure what to tell you if a killer blocks your path for 10 minutes