Don't worry, guys! They'll fix map sizes in the next patch!

Been hearing that for months. What a joke.

This game is falling to pieces.

Comments

  • But they'll fix the game in the next month surely.

    Which month? I dunno but the next one.

  • Devs bad!

    Game balance good.

    Just kidding.

    Game balance BAD!

    Gimme updoots.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Devs bad!

    Game balance good.

    Just kidding.

    Game balance BAD!

    Gimme updoots.

    Cool. Diminish the problem.

  • @Oberon said:

    Been hearing that for months. What a joke.

    This game is falling to pieces.

    Maps don’t sell cosmetics to survivors. Get it straight lmfao

  • It will get fixed when the nurse blink bug gets fixed.....lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It will get fixed when the nurse blink bug gets fixed.....lol

    Never. Got it. They changed Nurse to keep Survivors from being upset when a good Nurse grabbed them from a really tough angle, etc, and then didn't bother making sure the changes were stable, destroying the Nurse player base.

  • But look at the top of the page! They're aware of PS4 problems affecting TRANSACTIONS!

    Their priorities are all too clear.

  • How big is the new map? Don't tell me we have another Coldwind/Red Forest situation.

  • I dont recall many people asking for maps to get fixed, map size started being a common theme after the ruin nerf, mostly

    the first time I saw someone complaining about map sizes was like 6 months ago, and even then everyone just laughed him off

  • The devs aren't even trying to hide their bias anymore.

  • Uhm, we knew there wouldn't be map changes, you know... because they weren't in the PTB, but I guess this is another chance to make another dev hate thread so... hurray? right? lmao

  • Tbh I thought the no sound bug on downed survivors would get fixed I was wrong

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Devs bad!

    Game balance good.

    Just kidding.

    Game balance BAD!

    Gimme updoots.

    You should just go back to reddit

  • @terumisan said:

    Tbh I thought the no sound bug on downed survivors would get fixed I was wrong

    Or any of the other sound bugs that make playing killer more difficult.

  • They'll address SWF balance before they address maps

  • When the hell did they ever say they were changing map sizes?

  • @Seanzu said:

    Uhm, we knew there wouldn't be map changes, you know... because they weren't in the PTB, but I guess this is another chance to make another dev hate thread so... hurray? right? lmao

    Better than white knighting For devs that never fix major issues (nurse bugs, map size, sounds etc..) right? Lmao

  • @OBX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1149904#Comment_1149904

    Better than white knighting For devs that never fix major issues (nurse bugs, map size, sounds etc..) right? Lmao

    You're still here on the forums aren't you? If you, a killer were really this oppressed, or the game that unplayable you'd all have left by now.

  • Sorry but I only speak in poorly edited screenshots of pop media with my own biased views scribbled in with crayon. Could you run that by me again but this time as a funneh maymay?

    Faux edit: Oh wow, gold. Thanks stranger.

  • sounds like a typical case of git gud

  • @andyollolloll said:

    They'll address SWF balance before they address maps

    They dug their own grave with SWF. They can't fix it now. The least they can do is get rid of overly large maps and infinites. That would help the balance more than any killer or perk rework.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Devs bad!

    Game balance good.

    Just kidding.

    Game balance BAD!

    Gimme updoots.

    The garbage fire of a subreddit is that way. ---------->

    They love diminishing the importance of player complaints and shilling for the devs over there.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1149930#Comment_1149930

    You're still here on the forums aren't you? If you, a killer were really this oppressed, or the game that unplayable you'd all have left by now.

    I haven't played since the Plague chapter. Keeping up with updates =/= playing the game. Try again, Duck.

  • @Seanzu said:

    Uhm, we knew there wouldn't be map changes, you know... because they weren't in the PTB, but I guess this is another chance to make another dev hate thread so... hurray? right? lmao

    Aw so funny dude!"

    Check out how long nurse bugs have been reported, check which bug was fixed with the recent patch. Oh ######### dude it is the one affecting survivors. Cause these devs do not even have the decency to fix the mess they created. LmaO

    Much skill needed these days to play survivor, very hard to reach rank 1.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1149904#Comment_1149904

    Aw so funny dude!"

    Check out how long nurse bugs have been reported, check which bug was fixed with the recent patch. Oh ######### dude it is the one affecting survivors. Cause these devs do not even have the decency to fix the mess they created. LmaO

    Much skill needed these days to play survivor, very hard to reach rank 1.

    Killers always talk about rank, then when it's presented, say that rank isn't indicative of skill, getting rank one means nothing, no survivor brags about being rank one, lmao. Only killers seem to bring up rank, until they don't, and then it means nothing.

    Sorry I've stopped pretending the devs hate killers, the game has only become easier for me on the killer side, I'm sorry that the vast nerfs to survivors hasn't helped you.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1149904#Comment_1149904

    Aw so funny dude!"

    Check out how long nurse bugs have been reported, check which bug was fixed with the recent patch. Oh ######### dude it is the one affecting survivors. Cause these devs do not even have the decency to fix the mess they created. LmaO

    Much skill needed these days to play survivor, very hard to reach rank 1.

    Senzu is an apologist. Cannot be reached with current known, long running issues. White Knight.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1149980#Comment_1149980

    Killers always talk about rank, then when it's presented, say that rank isn't indicative of skill, getting rank one means nothing, no survivor brags about being rank one, lmao. Only killers seem to bring up rank, until they don't, and then it means nothing.

    Sorry I've stopped pretending the devs hate killers, the game has only become easier for me on the killer side, I'm sorry that the vast nerfs to survivors hasn't helped you.

    I am sorry that you are not able to understand the diffrence between game balance and bugs. Might wanna check the bug section of the forum but eh too hard for you i guess.

  • @OBX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1149980#Comment_1149980

    Senzu is an apologist. Cannot be reached with current known, long running issues. White Knight.

    Yeah it is kinda funny he says like playing killer has never been easier but pretends that there is a skill floor for survivor at the moment.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1149996#Comment_1149996

    Yeah it is kinda funny he says like playing killer has never been easier but pretends that there is a skill floor for survivor at the moment.

    idk why killer like to make liess, I've never said survivor is hard, just that killer is pretty easy, sorry you guys struggle.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1149990#Comment_1149990

    I am sorry that you are not able to understand the diffrence between game balance and bugs. Might wanna check the bug section of the forum but eh too hard for you i guess.

    Aren't you the one that's confused? This is a thread made about maps, you brought up nurse, I'm not entirely sure why I should be talking about nurses in a map thread but sure, pop off sis.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150003#Comment_1150003

    idk why killer like to make liess, I've never said survivor is hard, just that killer is pretty easy, sorry you guys struggle.

    What lies are you talking about? xD

    You are so funny, like everytime somebody has a problem with the devs you jump into it make some random bullshit statement about killer and ignoring the entire bug section of the forums. Like I said check how long nurse has been bugged, check how long other kills have had bugs and what has been fixed.

    No idea why anybody is pissed at this point :O Cant have anything to do with gamebreaking bugs nah uh.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150001#Comment_1150001

    Aren't you the one that's confused? This is a thread made about maps, you brought up nurse, I'm not entirely sure why I should be talking about nurses in a map thread but sure, pop off sis.

    Is that a serious question when you read through the thread? Do I have to quote for you the post that brought it up?

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150007#Comment_1150007

    What lies are you talking about? xD

    You are so funny, like everytime somebody has a problem with the devs you jump into it make some random bullshit statement about killer and ignoring the entire bug section of the forums. Like I said check how long nurse has been bugged, check how long other kills have had bugs and what has been fixed.

    No idea why anybody is pissed at this point :O Cant have anything to do with gamebreaking bugs nah uh.

    Why do you keep talking about nurse in a map thread lmfao?

    I've never once said the game doesn't have bugs but sure, lets talk about nurse bugs in a map thread, have I mentioned this is a map thread?

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150021#Comment_1150021

    Why do you keep talking about nurse in a map thread lmfao?

    I've never once said the game doesn't have bugs but sure, lets talk about nurse bugs in a map thread, have I mentioned this is a map thread?

    What lies were made up, answer thx.

  • "Yeah it is kinda funny he says like playing killer has never been easier but pretends that there is a skill floor for survivor at the moment."

    Where do I pretend there is a skill ceiling for survivors? Oh wait, something you made up to discredit me, not sure why, I don't struggle like 90% of the forum does to play killers, I concede that the biggest issue this game faces is maps, but I'm also not going to make a thread considering we knew there weren't map changes coming.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150042#Comment_1150042

    "Yeah it is kinda funny he says like playing killer has never been easier but pretends that there is a skill floor for survivor at the moment."

    Where do I pretend there is a skill ceiling for survivors? Oh wait, something you made up to discredit me, not sure why, I don't struggle like 90% of the forum does to play killers, I concede that the biggest issue this game faces is maps, but I'm also not going to make a thread considering we knew there weren't map changes coming.

    I explained to you why people can be pissed at the devs, again check the bug section of the forum, check for example nurse and since when certain stuff has been reported about her.

    You act as if it is about struggling when people especially killers have every right to be mad at them for not fixing problems that have been around for a long time. Right now a cool example is the spasmodic breath bug, broke the game for survivors, fixed next update, rest of it has been ignored.

    Instead of only playin killer, maybe play survivor with couple of friends and get another perspective because if you think killer is easy than i do not know what survivor is. Odd isn't it? There is like so many people and everybody agrees on this but you.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150052#Comment_1150052

    I explained to you why people can be pissed at the devs, again check the bug section of the forum, check for example nurse and since when certain stuff has been reported about her.

    You act as if it is about struggling when people especially killers have every right to be mad at them for not fixing problems that have been around for a long time. Right now a cool example is the spasmodic breath bug, broke the game for survivors, fixed next update, rest of it has been ignored.

    Instead of only playin killer, maybe play survivor with couple of friends and get another perspective because if you think killer is easy than i do not know what survivor is. Odd isn't it? There is like so many people and everybody agrees on this but you.

    Dude, I know there are bugs, I'm not pretending there aren't, but you have to agree it's a little silly to complain about "maps not being fixed" when we KNEW there were no map fixes to come, I absolutely agree that bugs should be fixed, nurse should be fixed in regards to her bugs, all bugs should be fixed but making threads about maps helps no one, it puts a negative light on things that were never promised, and then when the devs to fix something, it just gets overshadowed by a bunch of threads about stuff that was never said to be coming.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150083#Comment_1150083

    Dude, I know there are bugs, I'm not pretending there aren't, but you have to agree it's a little silly to complain about "maps not being fixed" when we KNEW there were no map fixes to come, I absolutely agree that bugs should be fixed, nurse should be fixed in regards to her bugs, all bugs should be fixed but making threads about maps helps no one, it puts a negative light on things that were never promised, and then when the devs to fix something, it just gets overshadowed by a bunch of threads about stuff that was never said to be coming.

    Ofc I agree but I never took the thread serious in the first place. I am just so pissed at the moment that they fix that bug and not the rest but can put out cosmetics ( yaya i know not same teams).... just ranting cause in the end it means again hoping for another patch in probably 1,5 months which again will not fix anything. So ya at this point ranting.

  • LOL @ that one guy saying the DBD subreddit is full of dev shills. They're still throwing a temper tantrum about the Ruin nerf in that garbage dump.


    This whole THE MAPS NEED TO BE "FIXED" campaign is getting old. Not a single soul promised they'd fix something that doesn't need fixing "in the next patch".

  • They obviously have no intention of fixing the maps. They've never given a definitive answer despite the topic being brought up constantly.

    Quite sad, really. If there were a standard size for maps the enjoyment many people would get from every match would skyrocket. And I'm sure many regions would get more killers playing which would definitely help queue times. I, too, would like to play survivor time, but I'd rather play 2 to 3 killer games in the time it takes to play one survivor match.

    It is kind of amusing seeing people say maps aren't an issue, though. Makes it easy to tell who has only ever played survivor and/or has never played at high ranks.