When you are about to prestige you get a pop up asking you if you are sure that you wanna prestige. After clicking yes there is no way to undo the prestige.
If you want you can choose to not prestige your future killers.
Lousy? You mean the exact same as a non prestige but with better chances? Loool.
The chances of getting better items in the bloodweb is complete garbage I'm looking for perks like BBQ and even at level 40 I'm still getting stuff like monstrous shrine and bad addons
The chances of getting better items in the bloodweb is complete garbage I'm looking for perks like BBQ and even at level 40 I'm still getting stuff like monstrous shrine and bad addons
I've got the same problem on Yui right now. I want to get leve, 3 perks, but keep on getting 1's and 2's for those that I don't care for.
Just grind up and get ALL THE PERKS for that killer, and you'll never have to worry about bad perks again.
The chances of getting better items in the bloodweb is complete garbage I'm looking for perks like BBQ and even at level 40 I'm still getting stuff like monstrous shrine and bad addons
That has to do with the rarity of offerings and add-ons not the perks that you get.
Doesn't matter what type of Prestige you are your perks will still follow the same perk pool and table.
So you only get a monstrous Ryan has nothing to do with Prestige it's just insurance lucky even if you were not prestige you would still basically be getting the same
When you are about to prestige you get a pop up asking you if you are sure that you wanna prestige. After clicking yes there is no way to undo the prestige.
If you want you can choose to not prestige your future killers.
It doesnt say anything about specific addons spawning less frequently than before. I think you should change the spawn rarity then of "Spiked Boots" as im getting them only per 3-4 bloodwebs. Clearly an issue. You should look it up.
This guy is having the same trouble with the same addon.
The chances of getting better items in the bloodweb is complete garbage I'm looking for perks like BBQ and even at level 40 I'm still getting stuff like monstrous shrine and bad addons
Just grab every single perk? There's zero reason not to after P3'ing a character. Perks are alphabetized as well so if you can remember the first letter of a perk, you can still find it easily.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm afraid not friend. You're p3 forever on that character.
When you are about to prestige you get a pop up asking you if you are sure that you wanna prestige. After clicking yes there is no way to undo the prestige.
If you want you can choose to not prestige your future killers.
not from a jedi.
Lousy? You mean the exact same as a non prestige but with better chances? Loool.
The chances of getting better items in the bloodweb is complete garbage I'm looking for perks like BBQ and even at level 40 I'm still getting stuff like monstrous shrine and bad addons
I've got the same problem on Yui right now. I want to get leve, 3 perks, but keep on getting 1's and 2's for those that I don't care for.
Just grind up and get ALL THE PERKS for that killer, and you'll never have to worry about bad perks again.
Not sure if trolling. I never thought there would be someone that would wonder if you can take back a prestige in any game.
That has to do with the rarity of offerings and add-ons not the perks that you get.
Doesn't matter what type of Prestige you are your perks will still follow the same perk pool and table.
So you only get a monstrous Ryan has nothing to do with Prestige it's just insurance lucky even if you were not prestige you would still basically be getting the same
It doesnt say anything about specific addons spawning less frequently than before. I think you should change the spawn rarity then of "Spiked Boots" as im getting them only per 3-4 bloodwebs. Clearly an issue. You should look it up.
This guy is having the same trouble with the same addon.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/24095/darn-i-would-love-to-buy-bloodpoints
Just grab every single perk? There's zero reason not to after P3'ing a character. Perks are alphabetized as well so if you can remember the first letter of a perk, you can still find it easily.