Whats with the gap on Blood Warden?
When blood warden tiers up, it goes 30 seconds, 40 seconds, then 60
Why not 40,50,60?
While here why is discordance better at tier 1 than tier 3?
When blood warden tiers up, it goes 30 seconds, 40 seconds, then 60
Why not 40,50,60?
While here why is discordance better at tier 1 than tier 3?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have zero clue. They probably want to change it, it just isn't high on the priority list.
Regardless, it is only speculation until a Dev pops in.
They probably will change it.....to 10, 15, 20 -.-
Give it the "remember me" treatment.
Make it 60, 100, 120.
Because reasons.
Nah, I doubt they'll do that lol
Also, being fair, infinite Remember Me was kinda broken.
Infitnite? Was there a bug for that perk? I thought it only went up to like 30-40 seconds?
I hate stuff like that lol I love patterns so seeing stuff like this puts my head away lol
That and using awkward numbers I hate. Unless I'm wrong distressing uses the numbers 22/24/26%.. this angers me so much lol
I was being a little coy with my response sorry lol
Yes, it was 40 or so seconds if you get max stacks for every Survivor.
Exactly how many killers do you see running Remember Me?
Well that was easy.
Obviously the perk needs a buff, but I doubt any perk that relies on the end game will ever be useful.
Discordance 1 procks every 8 seconds discordance 3 every 12 seconds meaning at tier 1 u get the sound notification much more giving u reliable info that there still 2+ people on the generator
They could have kept the old version by cutting the tokens in half when the hatch was closed. That would be balanced, but no, just a blanket nerf. : P
And you can literally do a count down with it too, ten procs with discordance will be a gen pop. You can't really do that with tiers 2 or 3.
Ahhh, but it’s sooooo annoying to use! Boooom. Boooooom boooom. Boooom
NoED and Bloodwarden both rely on the endgame and are extremely powerful. Remember Me is also strong, but it isn't good enough unless you only have one or two survivors to take care of.
All end game perks are bad, because relying on winning when the survivors have already won is claiming forfeit when matched against good survivors. It's why these perks are not normally seen in high rank games, which was my point.
More information is better than less. And it's more consistent when used.
Because who made this perk is professional :D
yeah ok, how freaking situational is that? you are really going to run a perk because possible all the stars allign?
I think 60/75/90 is more reasonable.
If Blood Warden was stronger then gen rush would be mildly less of an issue. 2 minutes is kind of too long though, considering that survivors will just hide. 60s is too short since you're only going to get 1 good chase in, maybe another cheek hook if you're lucky. 90s seems like the sweet spot to me. You can legit extend the game and get more hooks/kills but its not so long that if they hide well everyone gets bored.
Very well, in all fairness I have not tried remember me all that much, it revolving around an obsession always fills me with fear.
Also I have not leveled my killer that I want to run that on