These raggedy, entitled Killers

Ok edit here..... I just played a game and camped... And everyone left. ######### was this about? I thought this was the thing now.

Comments

  • Go home, you're drunk.

  • Nah sorry you but you must be one of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Go back to your campsite sweetheart.

  • Well...i think you're one of those survivors that still cry about camping if the killer plays really fair. And you're using DS+Unbreakable every match.

  • @xlexiee said:

    Nah sorry you but you must be one of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Go back to your campsite sweetheart.

    Who are you even talking to, dude? Are you talking to an imaginary killer that thinks he's better because he camped or something like that? Do you know about the straw man fallacy? This thread is about... nothing really, some random rant of yours.

    Also, your grammar man, my eyes are bleeding.

    Also, go home, you're drunk.

  • @NursesBootie said:

    Well...i think you're one of those survivors that still cry about camping if the killer plays really fair. And you're using DS+Unbreakable every match.

    No never DS and I never play ring around either, because I have great skill. Thank you πŸ™

  • Oh I'm so sorry... do I need to speak "proper"? Do you know how many rants I've seen on here. I don't care watchu think bout my grammarπŸ˜‚πŸ’―. Because truly I have a right to say what I want. Btw I don't drink. Like I said, since you didn't go to school. ITS MY DAMN OPINION!

    @Coder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1124224#Comment_1124224

    Who are you even talking to, dude? Are you talking to an imaginary killer that thinks he's better because he camped or something like that? Do you know about the straw man fallacy? This thread is about... nothing really, some random rant of yours.

    Also, your grammar man, my eyes are bleeding.

    Also, go home, you're drunk.


  • (Sarcasm Mode On) And the survivors must wait 1 minute between each generator to not "genrush".


    Lets call the game Gentleman By Daylight.


    (Im not that fun... sad...)


    This is a very useful topic!


    (Now i got there!!! Yeah!)

  • @Oicimau said:

    (Sarcasm Mode On) And the survivors must wait 1 minute between each generator to not "genrush".

    Lets call the game Gentleman By Daylight.

    (Im not that fun... sad...)

    This is a very useful topic!

    (Now i got there!!! Yeah!)

    TouchΓ¨ πŸ’―πŸ˜‚ see your point

  • @xlexiee said:

    I love how Killers think they better than survivors. Like u think you're the best because you killed 4 survivors...ok but you CAMPED! F*ck that sorry excuse that it's 4 to one. When I pay killer I beat 4 survivors without camping or tunneling so what's the excuse! Here's some advice for you "think you better" Killers... Step your game up, because your lame. You Killers can talk in this discussion all you want, it still won't change the fact that you're sorry. You beat us, ok cool. But you did it desperately. You still lost in the end.

    Who exactly are you referring to? Is it a certain type of killer that bothers you. I also play a pretty fair killer, never camped, don't tunnel, although if you are found later as I patrol gens you will be hooked again. That is not tunneling in my opinion. But I have also mellowed my opinion on killers recently.

    You want to tunnel and camp me to death. Well I will still send you a GG WP. It use to make me mad. Now I accept it is their choice on how they want to play. They are honestly limiting their own growth as killer and helping me work on my loops.

    So what exactly is it you are mad at, because I can't figure out what you mean by your post.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/133396/these-raggedy-entitled-killers

    Who exactly are you referring to? Is it a certain type of killer that bothers you. I also play a pretty fair killer, never camped, don't tunnel, although if you are found later as I patrol gens you will be hooked again. That is not tunneling in my opinion. But I have also mellowed my opinion on killers recently.

    You want to tunnel and camp me to death. Well I will still send you a GG WP. It use to make me mad. Now I accept it is their choice on how they want to play. They are honestly limiting their own growth as killer and helping me work on my loops.

    So what exactly is it you are mad at, because I can't figure out what you mean by your post.

    "Who exactly are you referring to? Is it a certain type of killer that bothers you."

    He's just having a mental rant against an imaginary killer, but instead of keeping it to himself he's made a post about it.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/133396/these-raggedy-entitled-killers

    Who exactly are you referring to? Is it a certain type of killer that bothers you. I also play a pretty fair killer, never camped, don't tunnel, although if you are found later as I patrol gens you will be hooked again. That is not tunneling in my opinion. But I have also mellowed my opinion on killers recently.

    You want to tunnel and camp me to death. Well I will still send you a GG WP. It use to make me mad. Now I accept it is their choice on how they want to play. They are honestly limiting their own growth as killer and helping me work on my loops.

    So what exactly is it you are mad at, because I can't figure out what you mean by your post.

    Thank you.. I'm not mad I stated my opinion. Yes I got out of a game before I made this discussion and I got a little heated. Maybe I shouldn't have. I understand people have different ways of playing. I was just heated when I wrote this. It's all about a matter of skill.

  • @Coder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1124248#Comment_1124248

    "Who exactly are you referring to? Is it a certain type of killer that bothers you."

    He's just having a mental rant against an imaginary killer, but instead of keeping it to himself he's made a post about it.

    Oh btw imma girl.

  • Guys, the person spams emojis in their replies. Not really someone worth talking to about having a reasonable discussion.

    I really suggest just not feeding the troll.

  • @xlexiee said:

    I love how Killers think they better than survivors. Like u think you're the best because you killed 4 survivors...ok but you CAMPED! F*ck that sorry excuse that it's 4 to one. When I pay killer I beat 4 survivors without camping or tunneling so what's the excuse! Here's some advice for you "think you better" Killers... Step your game up, because your lame. You Killers can talk in this discussion all you want, it still won't change the fact that you're sorry. You beat us, ok cool. But you did it desperately. You still lost in the end.

    Some people say the killers are entitled. Other people say the survivors are entitled. The truth is, we're all human and nobody is perfect and since people would reject the message that we're all good I say we all suck.

  • @xlexiee said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1124248#Comment_1124248

    Thank you.. I'm not mad I stated my opinion. Yes I got out of a game before I made this discussion and I got a little heated. Maybe I shouldn't have. I understand people have different ways of playing. I was just heated when I wrote this. It's all about a matter of skill.

    No worries my friend, happens to us all. See ya in the fog!

  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/133396/these-raggedy-entitled-killers

    Some people say the killers are entitled. Other people say the survivors are entitled. The truth is, we're all human and nobody is perfect and since people would reject the message that we're all good I say we all suck.

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―

  • @DelsKibara said:

    Guys, the person spams emojis in their replies. Not really someone worth talking to about having a reasonable discussion.

    I really suggest just not feeding the troll.

    Awww ty for calling me a troll.

  • @ArthurPadula said:

    It's really great coming here to this forum and watching everyone rip at each other. It's hilarious.

    It's a forum about a game where we all murder each other. What did you expect?

  • 4 kills in 2020? Maybe in 4 games we can get 4 kills.

  • For you "camping" means they didn't go to other side of the map when you were hooked right?

  • So someone camped you? or you played killer and you camped?

    I don't understand your edit.

  • @xlexiee said:

    Nah sorry you but you must be one of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Go back to your campsite sweetheart.

    The benefit of having a tent is it's portable ;)

  • @Coder said:

    So someone camped you? or you played killer and you camped?

    I don't understand your edit.

    Well killer but it felt funny. I guess I see why people do it.

  • So, you had a bad game. We all do, you just have to move on and get over it. I wish I could give more helpful advice, but that's all you can do

  • Someone had a bad game

  • OP: ######### campers

    Also OP: camps


    survivor mains when they play killer for dailies

  • @xlexiee said:

    No never DS and I never play ring around either, because I have great skill. Thank you πŸ™

    Oh so this is just a bait/troll thread. Got it.

  • Inb4 the thread is closed!

  • Every game I camp and tunnel all 4 survivors at once by being on the map.