Who is hotter?
This Myers skin?
Or Dwight?
I know it's a difficult question so if you need time to meditate or rethink the choice you made, I can't say j blame you for it. Though if you are ready, then let's proceed
Tagged:
Mod
This Myers skin?
Or Dwight?
I know it's a difficult question so if you need time to meditate or rethink the choice you made, I can't say j blame you for it. Though if you are ready, then let's proceed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YOU CANNOT DENY MIKEY'S THIGH
Kate
I don't see Demogorgon on this selection list.
It's the same picture.
Abs over thunder-thighs.
I am sorry but the thought of being murdered has caused me to reluctantly pick the dork.
Mikey's got legs for days.
No contest
A tough decision, but I'd have to lean to Dwight
Difficult, but how can you not pick dweet
Dwight seems like a bottom, but is actually a top. I think he has a secret BDSM side...
Why did I think of this?
David in Nea's skirt. Nothing above.
@Fibijean I can't believe you would vote for Dwight, how could you?! >:(
Myers for sure. Homeboy got cake.
Always Myers.
YEEEEAH
Hag.
When even devs vote for a meme forum;
Dwight is best girl!
I don't see bubba!
Where is daddyface?
I was actually disappointed we didn't get the obligatory Myer's buttcrack shot via the reverse closing hospital gown.