Slugging needs a nerf
Bleed out timer reduced to one minute.
Survivors can pick themselves up normally without perks.
Unbreakable buffed to 50% recovery time to compensate for being less special.
Slugging games are no fun for anyone and usually no one pips
Comments
Oh, but I addressed that with OP, and he simply mewled that "It's not a meta perk, and if you don't use meta perks, you don't win".
🙄
Meanwhile, I really do be out here getting use out of Any Means Necessary, Babysitter, and Fixated, but hey, I guess off-meta Perks are nonviable, right?
No more killer nerfs dude. You act like this game isn't a bully the killer sim. When we get at least 6 killers that are viable in all ranks then maybe you can complain.
Meanwhile, I play half my games only running the pebble perk, because survivor is easy, lol
peeblay
This right here! The DS meta is what has made slugging a new killer meta. I see an obsession I assume everyone has DS so after first hook you're staying in the ground for a while
unbreakable.
I'm just not a big fan of the color orange, so I avoid it
thats dumb af. It’s the survivors fault for getting slugged in the first place. Wanna counter it? Stop hovering in the same area with teammates and go do gens.
slugging only works against dumbass survivors
Slugging a single person is a fine strategy and not the problem, slugging an entire team is a troll ruining the game for other just for lulz so as long as its not a entire team slug then it doesnt apply to my statement, but as i said if you would read all of it and not focused on just the part that triggerd you, is it can be abused by douches who are out to troll, without unbreakable or no mither it reduces productivity by 50% at least, i love slugging a person and going out to hunt the one guy doing gens and not saving teammates be altruistic in my game and you may survive, be selfish and you can ask the entity why you died first lol