My issue with the Mr Puddles skin (Elephant Clown)

I love this cosmetic and its funny as ######### with the nose and ears flapping around. But my problem is that, should there really be skins for Killers that are "funny" and redicioulas? I personally think in a game like Dbd those skins doesnt make sense and should not be in the game, thats just my opinion, what about your thoughts?

Should we get more funny skins for killers and does it even fit or not?

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • I don't really like it because clown is too freaking tall in that skin

  • I think killers deserve fun skins and I think Mr. Puddles is both comedic and creepy.

    If Steve can have Scoops, Clown can have Elifino. Michael also deserves his Ghost skin, Ghostface deserves Derpface, and Demo deserves to be alight with Christmas lights.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    I love this cosmetic and its funny as ######### with the nose and ears flapping around. But my problem is that, should there really be skins for Killers that are "funny" and redicioulas? I personally think in a game like Dbd those skins doesnt make sense and should not be in the game, thats just my opinion, what about your thoughts?

    Should we get more funny skins for killers and does it even fit or not?

    Well in my opinion Dead by daylight isn't a scary game. Maybe I'm a wimp but I found it pretty scary in the beginning but it wears off fast. I honestly think if there is a great cosmetic we should add it as long as it's not too unfitting. Also the clown is a clown, I'm pretty sure he played at kids birthday parties and stuff so having a creepy elephant mask that's unfitting works well in my opinion. And if I'm wrong about that and you want to feel fear just imagine he's an angry furry that you have to escape because no one wants that.

  • I mean, we have chosen this skin as a communty.

  • If its okay yo do pantless Meyers its okay to hit em with the puddles.

  • Ok let me explain Clown kills people as an entertainer right? Well a mascot character is also an entertainer. He lures people anyway he can to kill them. So what about a old costume that looks silly. That's the whole point. It's meant to be a symbol you can trust being a mascot of a character but yet he's using it for his own twisted means.

  • @Ksoni

    Nope we didnt, the devs choose that skin in the contest.

  • @DudeDelicious

    I want a susie bikini then! :C

  • @DudeDelicious

    Did you saw any water excpect for the water tower in Mac Millian for the Trapper? :D Or any beach where the billy can were his flip flops in coldwindfarm?

  • OP does know that the skin is for THE CLOWN, right?

    Original killers have priorities over themed skins that look to break immersion in some aspect, while the other cosmetics fit with the character.

    Thank god licensed killers don't get the goofy options, of course.

  • When it comes to skins being lore friendly. I think literally 1% of people care about lore so much that they want everything to fit perfectly and nothing different to be added to the game. Lore in my opinion holds back creativity and innovation.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    I love this cosmetic and its funny as ######### with the nose and ears flapping around. But my problem is that, should there really be skins for Killers that are "funny" and redicioulas? I personally think in a game like Dbd those skins doesnt make sense and should not be in the game, thats just my opinion, what about your thoughts?

    Should we get more funny skins for killers and does it even fit or not?

    Dbd doesn't really inspire fear with any killer regaurdless of the skin. So giving a character literally called the clown a silly head piece is completely fine.

  • @Ghost_Face_Main

    I even wrote "Elephant Clown" in the title so I know for which killer this skin is.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @Ghost_Face_Main

    I even wrote "Elephant Clown" in the title so I know for which killer this skin is.

    I'm pointing out your lack of understanding. Mr. Puddles fits The Clown. It's funny yes, but that's the idea because it works within the context of his motives. If this skin was on any other killer, then it will be severely immersion breaking for a horror game.

    IMG_20200202_193238.jpg
  • This skin is the best thing ever, now go wash your mouth!!!

    Leave Mr puddles alone!!!

  • @Ghost_Face_Main

    Is your self awarness that low that you have to try to talk negativly about other ppl to make you feel better? Idk why you are so rude or did I attack you somehow dafuq? xD

  • Robbie the Rabbit next Billy skin confirmed?

  • @UntilValhalla13 said:

    I think that in the case of him being a literal clown, (that's largely based off of John Wayne Gacy), it might not be out of character to have a ridiculous costume or two, to maybe give kids a false sense of security.

    Really? That is scary. He was a bad, bad, bad person.

  • @Nicholas said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/623/5FCKX83Z21L6.jpg

    They look goofy but they will seriously kill you.

    Filmed in my old towm. Lived in Santa Cruz for 20 years.

    That is one weird movie though. At the same time Lost Boys was filmed also. As was a made for TV movie called Brotherhood of Justice with Keanu Reeves. Some of my High School friends are extras in that. I was a punk at the time so did not really fit it but i made it into Lost Boys as an extra being a punk.

  • @Gandalf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1089315#Comment_1089315

    he is very very loosly based on this killer. He wasn't even a killer clown. he just dressed up as a clown for sick children. it's not like he was dressed as a clown when he killed those young boys.

    Saw a doc on him. He used to trick the little boys with a fake set of handcuffs and then get out of them. He would switch the real handcuffs on them when they turned their backs. Nasty piece this guy

  • You shall be burnt for your crimes

  • @BenZ0 said:

    I love this cosmetic and its funny as ######### with the nose and ears flapping around. But my problem is that, should there really be skins for Killers that are "funny" and redicioulas? I personally think in a game like Dbd those skins doesnt make sense and should not be in the game, thats just my opinion, what about your thoughts?

    Should we get more funny skins for killers and does it even fit or not?

    goofy skins suit the clown. this isnt his first and i hope it isnt the last

  • I’m patiently waiting for Demo to have a chefs hat to become a proper Demogordon Ramsey.

  • Considering all the other skins that are pretty creepy, cool and funny (or all three of these like Ice Lettuce Hag) it doesn't seem like a weird thing to me. So I think having funny skins is fine as long as they have a lot of creepy and cool ones that make sense. 🙃

  • BETA MALE DETECTED.

  • @Nicholas said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/623/5FCKX83Z21L6.jpg

    They look goofy but they will seriously kill you.

    Love that movie

  • Hillbilly: Am i a joke to you?

  • I think this skin should be one and done. Its fine on clown but I don't want this game to turn into fortnite.

  • *yes-yes with the proboscis*

1 2 ›