@topic: I'm no Clown main (well, in fact I still play exclusively Bubba) but since Clown can slow down survivors fairly easily you could try Spirit Fury even without Enduring as they can't build a whole lot of distance depending on your addons. Just an idea. Maybe combined with something "unimpressive" like Brutal Strength. Obviously something for gen defense like Pop Goes The Escape and Thrilling Tremors. Brutal Strength synergizes with Pop, the Clown's bottles and Spirit Fury and Pop synergizes with Thrilling (especially if you down a survivor trying to finish a gen aggressively next to you).
Perhaps @DudeDelicious has a good build for you considering he's one of the few certified Clown experts
@topic: I'm no Clown main (well, in fact I still play exclusively Bubba) but since Clown can slow down survivors fairly easily you could try Spirit Fury even without Enduring as they can't build a whole lot of distance depending on your addons. Just an idea. Maybe combined with something "unimpressive" like Brutal Strength. Obviously something for gen defense like Pop Goes The Escape and Thrilling Tremors. Brutal Strength synergizes with Pop, the Clown's bottles and Spirit Fury and Pop synergizes with Thrilling (especially if you down a survivor trying to finish a gen aggressively next to you).
Perhaps @DudeDelicious has a good build for you considering he's one of the few certified Clown experts
My most reliably consistent Clown build is Distressing, Coulrophobia, Blood Hound, Sloppy Butcher. I sometimes interchange Distressing with Bamboozle.
I’m a big believer that Clown is best used as a rush down killer. I.e. gen pressure by proxy because regular direct gen pressure never goes particularly well with Clown even with relevant perks.
Frequently engaging in, and ending chases fast is Clown’s greatest advantage. My build compliments this by either making healing difficult, or discouraging healing all together, thus making ending future chases with injured survivors even faster.
Edit: I’d like to add that even if survivors do engage in frequently healing they’re going to waste a TON of time doing so. This helps with stall.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We bragging
I was also asking for clown builds.
We covering up
K, but if for real, I believe an Endgame build would be good on the Clown.
BBQ + Remember Me + NOED + BloodWarden. If survivors are solo, NOED is still there and there are 3 of them left, they are DEAD.
The best things you can do for Clown are chase builds, or gen slowdown builds.
The most success I've had with him is the classic slug build.
Knockout, Sloppy, Thana and perhaps BBQ or another tracking perk.
Thanks
How is that bragging?
@topic: I'm no Clown main (well, in fact I still play exclusively Bubba) but since Clown can slow down survivors fairly easily you could try Spirit Fury even without Enduring as they can't build a whole lot of distance depending on your addons. Just an idea. Maybe combined with something "unimpressive" like Brutal Strength. Obviously something for gen defense like Pop Goes The Escape and Thrilling Tremors. Brutal Strength synergizes with Pop, the Clown's bottles and Spirit Fury and Pop synergizes with Thrilling (especially if you down a survivor trying to finish a gen aggressively next to you).
Perhaps @DudeDelicious has a good build for you considering he's one of the few certified Clown experts
I would recommend:corrupt, stbfl , brutal strength, and maybe sloppy
You dont play clown to win you play clown to clown
Clown w/ Redhead's Pinky Finger, Cigar Box (Redhead can be switched with Cheap Gin Bottle)
Knock Out, Surveillance, Pop Goes The Weasel, Dying Light
Yes
Thanks
How did you get that already? Did you pay to tier up?
I've already got it as well. But I work from home, so it's easy for me to get more gaming time in then most I guess.
No, I just play too much.
Thank you :)
I do too, and I've been playing 11 hours straight so far today- and I still am not even close. I can't even imagine xD
Have you done the challenges?
Wait what tier are you?
Dark Devotion, Thana, Sloppy butcher, Franklin’s
Good. Good. You have unlocked the Clown's true (and only) strength of doing yes-yes with the proboscis.