Tapp is my boy. Laurie is a close second, then Bill, then Quentin. I would like Quentin more if his clothes didn't look so weird on him. Those skinny jeans are way too tight.
I would like Quentin more if he wasn't so damn ugly. Lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gotta be my girl Laurie with the amount of killers that go straight for her I love the full game chase
My niga detective Tapp fo sho
Tapp without a doubt, i love his perks and his backstory (even though i never watched the original SAW movie, just the later ones).
I would say Bill but i play on PS4, Unbreakable and Tenacity are two of my favorite perks in the game, they have saved my match more than one time
Of the licensed survivors, definitely Laurie. I do wish Bill was on console though, I love Left 4 Dead.
Laurie definitely because I love the Halloween movie. In the beginning it took me some time to get used to her as I used to play with Feng Min.
Bill!! L4D forever man!
My gal Laurie.
Laurie don't forget the stabbing
Boi I really wanna know who plays quentin. I see him at campfire 1 in 1000 games
@Mcfred Quentin and Tapp are the two I see the least.
@Dwight_Fairfield Quentin is like Freddy really good, I like tapp
Laurie....sounds hilarious when she gets smacked !
Will Ash be added because that’s who I want to vote for but can’t
I want cosmetics for Laurie Strode! I don't care if they cost auric cells! Please give them to us devs!
Feel like Quentin needs more love, he's adorable.
Is this even a question anymore? Ash
Demon, I mean Laurie Strode. I love the Halloween series and also her character
Detective David Tapp. He's my lucky charm. Why is it reading as Ol Bill, I didn't even change my answer.
Personally, Quentin Smith is my favorite licensed survivor, but I could understand why people don't like him.
Laurie and Quentin
Ash williams
I usually play my playlist of music while in the lobby.
This time i forgot and an Ash joined.
I knew he could talk but i never heard it.
While browsing YouTube while waiting for Survivors, i suddenly hear "Alright.".
I got scared shitless, cause it felt so real.
Long story short, he's somewhere at the bottom now, definitely.
3xCuS3 Me???? WhErE i5 @$hy bOi????
Who?