Laurie used to be my favorite because I really liked the original 3 Halloween films, but then Quentin took that spot because he’s similar to me (except for the possible drug addiction ). Tapp I don’t mind, he’s cool, but I’d rather play other survivors and Bill, he’s just too damn loud, but it is cool that he’s in the game.
For me , the best licensed survivor is Laurie , because i loooove her ! XD every where I go and I i saw , i'm like " WHOAAA ! i'm one of your biggest Fans !" ( but I saw her only in picture saw i cry XD )
ez Laurie, most fun build, knowing where the killer is at the expense of them knowing your location, and forcing you to stay back and become a stealth Powerhouse late game if they let you get there.
Tapp is such a handy guy to have around, didn't notice how great his Stake Out Perk was until I started using it myself. Not to mention, that alternate outfit of his is perfect attire to wear to the Entity's Trials. I'd pick Laurie but I am too crap at actually playing Survivor to be able to deal with her Unique Perks!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bill > Tapp > Laurie > Quentin (he looks like hes on some powerful substance)
Laurie used to be my favorite because I really liked the original 3 Halloween films, but then Quentin took that spot because he’s similar to me (except for the possible drug addiction
Gotta give Quentin boy some love. I like running a "nurse Quentin" build and farm benevolency...
Bill 8-)
Quentin is best boy, totally not biased.
Sleepy Boi is best Boi. (And the only survivor I've got to prestige 3 so far. XwX)
For me , the best licensed survivor is Laurie , because i loooove her ! XD every where I go and I i saw , i'm like " WHOAAA ! i'm one of your biggest Fans !" ( but I saw her only in picture saw i cry XD )
Laurie is my girl. Wanted to main her since the Halloween Chapter was first released.
Good ol Tapp
Quentin is my son and I love him
Definitely Laurie. She's the only licensed female survivor btw
For me its Bill! love it that they brought my l4d main into dbd^^
He's cute and he's got good perks. Him and his borrowed time are the reason we aren't left for dead to those campers every game.
Gotta be Bill for me. He's my boy!
Laurie because shes badass in the movies and in this game
Bill because he's the only one who actually looks like how he did in the original franchise.
BROTHER MAN BILL
ez Laurie, most fun build, knowing where the killer is at the expense of them knowing your location, and forcing you to stay back and become a stealth Powerhouse late game if they let you get there.
Bill for the memes
Tapp is the man, hardly ever see him in games so I'm usually the one to take the mantle with the full P3 set
Laurie Storde Baby!!
She's actually one of the reasons why I wanted to play DBD and why I watched Halloween
One of the best choices of my life
Tapp can Tapp into my heart any day!
Laurie is my pick just because I'm such a huge fan of the Halloween movies and her character.
Tapp looks awesome in game though so I do like him as well.
Bill is a nice addition for sure, so I don't have any issue with him.
Quentin though................... It should have been Nancy, that's all I'm gonna say.
Bill, just because I like to think he's on an eternal quest to find pills here.
Mah boi tap is on the case breaking your totems and rushing your gens.
Since I grew up with Left 4 Dead, Bill will always be on my right hand of choice. Laurie is my second, because she's extremely fun to play as
i always played Bill in left 4 dead because of the way he said "Zoeeeey" every time Zoey shot him. so Bill is best licensed survivor.
YASSSSSSS
Tapp is such a handy guy to have around, didn't notice how great his Stake Out Perk was until I started using it myself. Not to mention, that alternate outfit of his is perfect attire to wear to the Entity's Trials. I'd pick Laurie but I am too crap at actually playing Survivor to be able to deal with her Unique Perks!
Now thats pretty good
Laurie because i will stab sum billy boi and he will disconnect
Now thats pretty good
Look-wise Laurie Strode
Perk-wise Detective Tapp
Best looking female survivor, plus I am bias from her being paired with the best killer....
Bill.
I hate Laurie and Quentin. All the toxic people use Laurie for DS, and the tryhards seem to be using Quentin now.
I'll have to go with Bill, he is such a tough cookie :chuffed: : We need tough fighters for a game like this! :pirate:
Laurie Strode all the way tho I still feel like they should of added Nancy Thompson from the original a nightmare on elm street.
As I main him, Quentin. That's how that works...?
I like Laurie. Quentin is good too, but I don't like what they did to his face.
The Scream Queen.