Tapp is my boy. Laurie is a close second, then Bill, then Quentin. I would like Quentin more if his clothes didn't look so weird on him. Those skinny jeans are way too tight.
Saw being one of my favorite horror franchises, I had to go for Tapp
besides that, I really like 2 of his perks, that I use frequently, compared to all other licensed teachables for survivors
Detectives Hunch and Tenacity, both are fun
Been wanting a Detective in the world of Dbd. Glad that it's detective david tapp. My original character is based off him and he's perfect in terms of style and feel. Love his perks and everything about him. Please put some more cosmetics for him
I was hoping there'd be more love for Quentin "Sleepy Boi" Beck. :'( He and Tapp are my favorites. I play more on the console these days and miss having Bill though.
I originally main Laurie Strode because... why not, I loved the Halloween movies (At least the first two and the 2018 one). I never watched the original Nightmare on Elm Street Movie but I did watch the remake and I think Quentin and Nancy was awesome, was exited when I saw Quentin was the survivor. I am disappointed about his face, I get that they can't use the actors face but still... they could have done better, regardless I still love playing as him the most.
I like Quintin the most out of the licensed survivors out of all the survivors he dresses and looks the most like myself if you ignore his goblin face.
I don't know how I feel about how they changed his face, but overall I still love Quentin the most. A few of his perks are nice but they are a lot more subtle then most, and I love his outfits. Not to mention nightmare on elm street Quentin was a sweetie (and who doesn't love the kicked puppy moans he has? He just sounds so innocent, and wears a beanie the best hands down)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Laurie
Tapp > Laurie
Tapp is my boy. Laurie is a close second, then Bill, then Quentin. I would like Quentin more if his clothes didn't look so weird on him. Those skinny jeans are way too tight.
Laurie is my girl
Love her to bits, both in game and the film!
I do like Quentin too....I just wish he didn't look so goblin like > w >
Bill is too much of a God not to win this, but second would be Tapp.
Mama Laurie... 100%
To play? Quentin.
In general? Laurie Strode.
She IS the image of a survivor in a horror situation.
Bill with the BT has gotta be the most game-influencing, tbh
Wish consoles got Bill, so I was not able to vote for him. Quentin because he looks awesome prestiged!
Bless poor Quentin!
Tapp - of course. He's cool!
Tapp in terms of style. Bill when it comes expecting good things from the player (usually).
Laurie of course.
Who doesn't love a good bloody... toxic... tea bagging... D. Strike using..... Laurie. :^)
Gotta be The Scream Queen
100% Tapp 8-)
Laurie. I love her blue clothing.
Bill for sho! I love L4D2
Definitely Quentin. got him to Prestige 3 50 with all perks right after nea once he came out
Saw being one of my favorite horror franchises, I had to go for Tapp
besides that, I really like 2 of his perks, that I use frequently, compared to all other licensed teachables for survivors
Detectives Hunch and Tenacity, both are fun
I love Laurie Strode!
Bill is obvious, but between the others I like Tapp not annoying but still helpful and fun to play with and against.
Murtaugh.
Laurie Strode ftw.
Gollum all the way
Nocturnal Flambeaux
Quentin Smith! I really like his style.
A good Bill should never be left 4 dead
Bill was def my fav out of these four
I was hoping there'd be more love for Quentin "Sleepy Boi" Beck. :'( He and Tapp are my favorites. I play more on the console these days and miss having Bill though.
Bill. He legit was asleep during his trailer on a generator.
Quentin's cloths are realy cool, that's why it's my fav
Quentin
Bill, because i never seen a looping bill xd or a toxic bill, but bill always die for the team :pirate:
I originally main Laurie Strode because... why not, I loved the Halloween movies (At least the first two and the 2018 one). I never watched the original Nightmare on Elm Street Movie but I did watch the remake and I think Quentin and Nancy was awesome, was exited when I saw Quentin was the survivor. I am disappointed about his face, I get that they can't use the actors face but still... they could have done better, regardless I still love playing as him the most.
Ah, the good old Lorreh and her amazing screams of "pain".
I like Quintin the most out of the licensed survivors out of all the survivors he dresses and looks the most like myself if you ignore his goblin face.
I'm going with Tapp but i like all of them to be honest.
I also really like his perks, they ain't the best but i like to use them.
Laurie
Would've picked Laurie from the original movie. But the Lauries I meet in the game are usually quite... weird
Bill is best old man
I personally like both Laurie and Quentin because the pair of them have the natural will of the survivor seeing as they've both survived horror films
I don't know how I feel about how they changed his face, but overall I still love Quentin the most. A few of his perks are nice but they are a lot more subtle then most, and I love his outfits. Not to mention nightmare on elm street Quentin was a sweetie (and who doesn't love the kicked puppy moans he has? He just sounds so innocent, and wears a beanie the best hands down)
Well I like Quentin's clothes and the "sleepy boi" think so yeah, I main him.
I’m not even sure I can vote on this one. I’m so torn between Laurie & Quentin!