@Masantonio I would argue that he is not the devs target of balance. I'm fairly certain he is going to receive a nerf soon being that it is almost a guarentee him & Leatherface get the next "rework". Their target of balance in my eyes seems to be Hag/Demogorgon.
As for huntress, devs should fix some hitbox issues (chainsaw hits through walls or garbage) ... but he is more "balanced" than "overpowered / underpowered"
@Masantonio I would argue that he is not the devs target of balance. I'm fairly certain he is going to receive a nerf soon being that it is almost a guarentee him & Leatherface get the next "rework". Their target of balance in my eyes seems to be Hag/Demogorgon.
he is only #3 so both freddy and spirit both out preform him so he is in fact by any metric #1.
Give me more information.
If I told you it was against survivors all running perks like Hope and We're Gonna Live Forever against killers with perks like Monstrous Shrine and Beast of Prey, would you believe me? Would you call that a good measure of a killer's power?
All I am asking is for statistics on perk, item and add-on builds to help expand on this data and make it more accurate. Is that too much to ask for?
If I told you it was against survivors all running perks like Hope and We're Gonna Live Forever against killers with perks like Monstrous Shrine and Beast of Prey, would you believe me? Would you call that a good measure of a killer's power?
All I am asking is for statistics on perk, item and add-on builds to help expand on this data and make it more accurate. Is that too much to ask for?
he is only #3 so both freddy and spirit both out preform him so he is in fact by any metric #1.
Actually you should use all ranks since the red ranks stats only require a red rank killer who can play against green survivors and it will count in this statistic which is why killers have a higher kill rate there.
Actually you should use all ranks since the red ranks stats only require a red rank killer who can play against green survivors and it will count in this statistic which is why killers have a higher kill rate there.
I know but its more for a :
Even to the dev's own standards and graph's he's not as they claim #1 killer.
Its more to stop the nerf preaching naysayers from saying :"What about red rank he is surely #1 there".
Billy is countered by looping his power, unlike Oni, Billy doesn't have a flick with his chainsaw, only a small one at the start of the sprint.
Billy also can be high mobility, but mobility always comes at a cost, he has to recover from missing and hitting a wall, in reality Billy is the most balanced killer
I consider Hillbilly a tough but fair challenge. Sometimes they hit me with the saw around a corner and I'm like "Hmmm... that should NOT have hit"... but it's not often so I'll let that slide. Huntress has it worse with hitboxes.
Also, he's a god for camping exit gates when there aren't many survivors left to escape, it doesn't matter the distance because he can make the trip in seconds. Unless you're in a closed map. This is a bit annoying but it's not a problem related to the Hillbilly himself.
also infectious fright and other perks and its not the perks being overpowered its the perks combined with billys power that makes him overpowered. no other killer has better synergy than billy with those perks
also infectious fright and other perks and its not the perks being overpowered its the perks combined with billys power that makes him overpowered. no other killer has better synergy than billy with those perks
He's loopable though. BBQ and Infectious just reveal the Survivor; if they're away from a loop that's their fault.
I will agree he makes better use of those perks than other Killers, but not enough that he can unfairly down all Survivors in the first 3 minutes.
yes that can happen too but in red ranks survivor I still get games that last that long because survivors are potatoes specifically with billy or huntress like I said not every game but when it does happen its usually a billy with those perks
yes that can happen too but in red ranks survivor I still get games that last that long because survivors are potatoes specifically with billy or huntress like I said not every game but when it does happen its usually a billy with those perks
I downed all Survivors in the first 2 minutes once as Ghostface with Mad Grit and Agitation, but that doesn't make him or those perks overpowered.
There's no argument from me that Hillbillies or Huntresses can absolutely wreck face, I just think that doesn't make them overpowered since the Survivors were allowing them to wreck face through inaction\mistakes.
I hope you get better teammates in future games and meet less Infectious Fright Hillbillies.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's the target of balance for the Devs, and I agree. Him and Hag.
Watch him being gutted soon.
@Masantonio I would argue that he is not the devs target of balance. I'm fairly certain he is going to receive a nerf soon being that it is almost a guarentee him & Leatherface get the next "rework". Their target of balance in my eyes seems to be Hag/Demogorgon.
Yes, except insta saw.
Basekit is Balanced, Insta Saw, Tuning Guide and Cooldown Add-Ons not.
He is balanced right now
As for huntress, devs should fix some hitbox issues (chainsaw hits through walls or garbage) ... but he is more "balanced" than "overpowered / underpowered"
Except that the Devs stated that he is.
They say that, but the only killer within the past year that is on his level in the slightest is Freddy... and Freddy is arguably weaker.
no more killer nerfs. how about we nerf DS
He's fine just people refuse to learn to play against him.
There is nothing balanced about the highest mobility in the game with an instant down. Not any more.
Not when you are objectively the strongest killer in the game and one of the easiest to play.
according to
He isn't even in the top 3 highest kill rates or play rates.
And how much hidden information is there, huh?
It does not account for perk builds, add-ons, Survivor perks, items or add-ons. You can't just toss that at me and expect to fall in line.
This was also taken a while ago and is out of date.
Dude that was the most recent satistics... and even in the red ranks
he is only #3 so both freddy and spirit both out preform him so he is in fact by any metric #1.
Give me more information.
If I told you it was against survivors all running perks like Hope and We're Gonna Live Forever against killers with perks like Monstrous Shrine and Beast of Prey, would you believe me? Would you call that a good measure of a killer's power?
All I am asking is for statistics on perk, item and add-on builds to help expand on this data and make it more accurate. Is that too much to ask for?
I am sorry but those are questions for Peanits to answer as he has that info(This info is from https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/106566/stats-november-2019#latest) so if you'd want that question answered ask him.
Actually you should use all ranks since the red ranks stats only require a red rank killer who can play against green survivors and it will count in this statistic which is why killers have a higher kill rate there.
I know but its more for a :
Even to the dev's own standards and graph's he's not as they claim #1 killer.
Its more to stop the nerf preaching naysayers from saying :"What about red rank he is surely #1 there".
Billy is countered by looping his power, unlike Oni, Billy doesn't have a flick with his chainsaw, only a small one at the start of the sprint.
Billy also can be high mobility, but mobility always comes at a cost, he has to recover from missing and hitting a wall, in reality Billy is the most balanced killer
I got a notification for Nea and said survivor xD
I think he is the target balance for the devs, but I would love to see an add on rework
Just like every other killer.
hey bro, instead of making forum topics saying "is this high mobility killer balanced?" why dont you just say "DELETE ALL HIGH MOBILITY KILLER PLZ"
Are you okay?
I'm just curious about what do people think about these killers, that's all.
I consider Hillbilly a tough but fair challenge. Sometimes they hit me with the saw around a corner and I'm like "Hmmm... that should NOT have hit"... but it's not often so I'll let that slide. Huntress has it worse with hitboxes.
Also, he's a god for camping exit gates when there aren't many survivors left to escape, it doesn't matter the distance because he can make the trip in seconds. Unless you're in a closed map. This is a bit annoying but it's not a problem related to the Hillbilly himself.
billy and huntress are the only killers able to get everyone down in the first 3 minutes with right perks
No perks help with that.
That's the Survivors being bad and the Huntress/Hillbilly being both good and sweaty.
Don’t let facts get in the way of a good nerf lol
perks do help with that especially billy. for example number one: bbq and chili.. the main one
also infectious fright and other perks and its not the perks being overpowered its the perks combined with billys power that makes him overpowered. no other killer has better synergy than billy with those perks
He's loopable though. BBQ and Infectious just reveal the Survivor; if they're away from a loop that's their fault.
I will agree he makes better use of those perks than other Killers, but not enough that he can unfairly down all Survivors in the first 3 minutes.
yes that can happen too but in red ranks survivor I still get games that last that long because survivors are potatoes specifically with billy or huntress like I said not every game but when it does happen its usually a billy with those perks
I downed all Survivors in the first 2 minutes once as Ghostface with Mad Grit and Agitation, but that doesn't make him or those perks overpowered.
There's no argument from me that Hillbillies or Huntresses can absolutely wreck face, I just think that doesn't make them overpowered since the Survivors were allowing them to wreck face through inaction\mistakes.
I hope you get better teammates in future games and meet less Infectious Fright Hillbillies.