Who would you like to be reworked or changed next?
Of all these killer, who you would prefeer to be reworked or changed. Some killers are from the July Q&A stream.
Of all these killer, who you would prefeer to be reworked or changed. Some killers are from the July Q&A stream.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
definitely clown bc he's complete trash atm lmao
also circus music would be cool as his chase theme or sum like that
The chase music would be the best
yessss. i can also see him getting a map & realm that's completely revolved around him as well, instead of a single map that's 3/4 disturbed ward w/ a chapel & 1/4 of a carnival that really isn't anything.
That is not SO needed ATM
true but it could be an idea for the future. imagine hearing carnival music play and lights flicker/change color as you're getting chased next to a ferris wheel that moves on its own.
It would be my favorite map
None
I feel like all this recent reworks damage the killer more then it helps (the only exception being Freddy)
U mean that Clown and bubba are fine? Reworks doesn't mean nerf, Doctor (That was D tier) now is actually fun and good so....
Addon's reworks are fine by me
Power reworks are not
I think bubba is the one most in need for a addon rework, but his power is fine
Her reverse beartraps should be more threatening.
Also the Chainsaw Bros could really use some add-on rework/changes.
His chainsaw is almost slower than his base speed, the last 2 chainsaw swings doesn't actually hit, he has no map control, his chainsaw lasts for almost no time and you say he is fine?
Her RBT's are for slow donw, not for killing every time
what is your suggestion for him to have more map control?
We can't have him running like billy, since that would make him unstopable in loops
I don't have an idea, but what I do know is that he needs some real buffs
I never said they're meant for always killing, and they don't even slow down that much. Pig's a M1 killer with a bit of stealth after her RBTs are gone, that's my point.
I just want 2 traps in basekit...
As survivor: Ghostface because he feels awful to play against or Legion because he's as much fun as watching paint dry.
As killer: Clown. He was my main for a longtime. Still is deep down. Wouldn't mind a bit of a buff in regards to map pressure.
Exactly. A little thing that would be the best buff
The slowdown is actually amazing, try putting Crate of gears and Bag of gears and you will see how long does it take
Wait, you mained Clown, what a psycho
Heh, I said the same thing when I found out people had Doc as their main.
imagine if survivors could interact w/ the attractions, that would be so fun
I wouldn't even do gens if it was a thing
lol
It's not that much tbh. By the time you down a 2nd survivor and put a 2nd RBT, the first one will have probably taken their helmet out. This is one of the reasons you don't see Pig at high ranks: Even with her best add-ons, she's not a big threat. Easy to juke, she doesn't slow the game that much, and slow while stealthing with no possibilities of 1 hit KO like other stealth killers (unless you can grab a surv of a gen, but good luck doing that in red ranks).
I stand by my choice that she needs some add-on rework/buff. Let's just agree to disagree. That's the point of a poll post, no?
Her RBT's are fine. Maybe reinstate that they're active in EGC I can understand, but her problems all come from every other part of her kit.
And I have several suggestions of the inbred lumberjacks, but nobody really likes them.
I'd vote Legion or Pig, but I don't really trust the devs not to just nerf them more and say it was a buff/totally necessary change to their ridiculously strong powers.
Basekit Clown is also one of the few Killers that sucks as much to play as he does to face, which is a shame because he has tons of amazing cosmetics. Also I don't care how out of touch BHVR is with their game's mechanics and playerbase in action; they'd be hard pressed to make Clown worse.
Clown haves the best cosmectics, but he only haves 5 skins
Ash so his perks can be decent again. Campbell doesn't deserve such mistreatment.
lol, if only I put killer. Yeah he does need some look into his perks, cuz right now he's the worst survivor (Perks) and he is licensed so....
Chase, hook, sabotage, and time efficiency mechanics as well as sounds, visibility, and atmosphere. Do that and then touch the killers if really needed.
What
I think it's tied between him and Quentin.
They think the game balance should be changed before the killers get changes.
The Clown getting some more exciting add-ons or a mobility boost would bring a refreshing breath of life to the character. Looking forward to it some day.
Just find a way to make my favorite edgy teens viable without survivors whining about them
but quentin is beautiful so...
Hag cause i would love for her to get her own music and also to rework the swamp to make it look more spooky