Do you randomly say weird things when playing killer?

I know I do



I sometimes will sing "Deja Vu" when playing Billy or Oni


and sometimes I just randomly say "Don't toucha da totem" when I have Devour or Ruin up and see a survivor on it

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I do as a survivor. When I unhook a teammate I'll say, "Okay let's get the hell away from here". My family thinks I'm nuts for talking to myself during a match.

  • lmao i say random ######### like “bruh” or scream some random stuff like “ANDKCJWONTQOFJEO” when some wacky jacky junk goes down

    im amazingly stupid

  • I do one long, continuous scream throughout the match until the last survivor is sacrificed.

  • "ring a ding ding let me take a swing" - Wraith

    or

    "Oh look at this damn blendette hiding all game"

  • “You’ve activated my trap card.” as trapper, just whisper “steb” quickly when stabbing someone as legion, and then I’ll dial up my twang for saying “Come ‘ere boi.” When I see a survivor make a mistake.

  • I talk all the time out loud when playing this game xD I mean, how can you not?

  • When I'm playing Myers, I tend to say stuff like "Daddy's home! Come give him a kiss!" when I get a grab in T1/T2, or "Who's your Daddy now, #########?" when I pop T3 and down someone, especially a flashlight warrior who's blinded me on every pallet.

    Anytime I'm playing Hag or Trapper and a Survivor sets off a trap, I always scream random nonsense, especially if it's been a tense game. That and when some cocky looper screws up and I down them I yell stuff. My neighbors always say something to me the next day, wondering how good my matches were. Especially if it's a great match, and I'm yelling stuff for 10 minutes.

  • Usually when I know I will get a hit trough a window or a pallet.

    *"You don't make that" intensifies*

  • Crazed laugher and filthy language mostly

  • I usually only scream "NICE MATCHMAKING" at the end of the match

    Matchmaking sucks

  • I'll always whisper “heh mindgames” when I moonwalk a survivor or do something cool catching them off guard. When a survivor does something nice and jukes me i’ll say “wooow nice f*ck you” it’s a habit :)

  • "Now you dun goofed" when a survivor or when I make a mistake. When I miss I say WHOOSH.

    As survivor I just laugh allot as well as yell "IM DEAD!! Im gonna die!!" when Im being chased for a while XD

  • Yeah, I become someone else when I play killer, I essentially become a paranoid psycho and throw evil laughs along with "YOUR VERMIN" "LETS DANCE" or whatever comes to my head to belittle puny humans.

    As a survivor i just call them motherf-.

  • @honestlybaffled said:

    Yeah, I become someone else when I play killer, I essentially become a paranoid psycho and throw evil laughs along with "YOUR VERMIN" "LETS DANCE" or whatever comes to my head to belittle puny humans.

    As a survivor i just call them motherf-.

    I actually say Lets Dance as well, except I say it differently


    I will say with a russian accent "Lets dance little piggy"

  • I'm completely quiet when playing pig, but sometimes I make faces, or my *BREATHING INTENSIFIES* when Im about to land a hit. Or i'll giggle under my breath.

  • I'll say "Yeah, that was ambitious" when I go for a long-shot hit and don't make it (like at a window or pallet).

    "That's enough of that" when I hit a survivor who's trying to 360.

    "Don't touch my [BAD WORD]" when I hit them off a totem.

    "Really?" when I know a survivor is in a locker or when I pull one out of a locker due to a lucky guess.

    Pretty much everything I say when playing survivor is along the lines of "We're gonna die." Unless I escape, then it's more like, "Holy [BAD WORD], how did that happen?"

    I talk a lot during matches, really.

  • @Mringasa said:

    When I'm playing Myers, I tend to say stuff like "Daddy's home! Come give him a kiss!" when I get a grab in T1/T2, or "Who's your Daddy now, #########?" when I pop T3 and down someone, especially a flashlight warrior who's blinded me on every pallet.

    Anytime I'm playing Hag or Trapper and a Survivor sets off a trap, I always scream random nonsense, especially if it's been a tense game. That and when some cocky looper screws up and I down them I yell stuff. My neighbors always say something to me the next day, wondering how good my matches were. Especially if it's a great match, and I'm yelling stuff for 10 minutes.

    OHHH DADDY MYERS!



    but seriously, id kiss Myers

  • you're in my world now bi- Excellent individual contributing to society!

  • Everytime when I destroy a pallet as legion I say "show me your thicc thights Susie".

    Some friends say to me I am kinda weird addicted to Susie, guess I am just to lonely oof

  • Oh yeah, all the time. Sometimes I do anime references Whether or not they make sense. Like when I go to chain someone with Billy or cannable I'll say "STAR PLATINUM" or something xp

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    I'm completely quiet when playing pig, but sometimes I make faces, or my *BREATHING INTENSIFIES* when Im about to land a hit. Or i'll giggle under my breath.

    Bro I do the same thing 😂😂 except for me I do it when I play Myers. I'll make very intense faces, sometimes I'll even lean forward in my seat when close to getting a hit off someone

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Everytime when I destroy a pallet as legion I say "show me your thicc thights Susie".

    Some friends say to me I am kinda weird addicted to Susie, guess I am just to lonely oof

    3EBD38F5-0654-403F-A5D6-3959970BF4C3.jpeg


  • I talk to myself IRL whenever I get nervous or when my anxiety acts up, so couple that with the fact that I solo queue as Survivor, and ya have me pretty much narrating my own thoughts to nobody except my cat. Same thing when I play Killer, just not as much so I can concentrate. I'll say stuff like "gotcha!" when I hit a Survivor, or stuff specific to each killer ("Oink, oink, motherf***er" as Pig when dashing, or "I see you...ZAP" as Doc when shocking.)

  • I will sing huntresses lullaby sometimes. Dunno why

    Also I'll say "where are you going?"

  • @NullEXE said:

    you're in my world now bi- Excellent individual contributing to society!

    Fedora Man has the best quotes

  • I laugh hysterically when I get cheated out of hits because of dedicated servers. I also do the same when I get cheated into getting hit because of dedicated servers while playing survivor. It kinda makes me feel like the joker lol.

  • As survivor, if I'm playing SWF, i still talk to the randoms as if they can hear me, like when i unhook them, I'll say "run" or "let me heal you"

  • Not as killer, but as Survivor I imagine Nurse's scream when she blinks, is the survivors screaming 'NERRRRRRRF' but in a high pitch voice, lol as she chases them.

  • I go "WASSSAAAPPP" as ghostface a lot, wishing they could hear me.

  • i sometimes end up commentating my own gameplay, as if i were explaining the game to someone.

    dunno why, it just happens.

  • I always scream "I CANT FRIGGING HEAR YOU!", when survivors run around me with absolutely no sound at all.