A message to entitled players.

20200117_140121.jpg

Stop DCing every ######### time you get outplayed. You are not entitled to survive and teabag at the exit gate every game. You ruin the game for every else and the more it happens the faster dbd will die. Survivor que times are already too long so unless you want more players quitting the game. Stop being an entitled twat, get better at the game. If you loose, move on to the next match. That goes for killer players who do the same.

Comments

  • They won't stop, unfortunately.

  • it's probably because you were camping or playing like ######### , and believe me that's not funny, so they won't stop dcing, sorry💩

  • Survivors can't dodge if they see something they don't like. The only options available to them are to ruin the match for their 3 mates or just suffer through it.

  • Well have fun then when you can't find matches. ;)

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Survivors can't dodge if they see something they don't like. The only options available to them are to ruin the match for their 3 mates or just suffer through it.

    All I did was down people someone and they immediately quit because they are spoiled children and BHVR is the bad parent.

  • Isnt the dc penalty coming to into play soon

  • @Sentry said:

    Isnt the dc penalty coming to into play soon

    Bloody hopefully.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Survivors can't dodge if they see something they don't like. The only options available to them are to ruin the match for their 3 mates or just suffer through it.

    blame the devs, who are the ones who removed the visibility of the lobby ranks, if they didn't want us to dodge survivors, then they will do it in the middle of the game when they see that they are rank 20 bad players

  • Your points are very few. Probably you camped to death the first hook and survivors DC.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    Your points are very few. Probably you camped to death the first hook and survivors DC.

    Why would I camp when I'm using Make your choice?

  • Making excuses for ######### behaviour, classic dbd players. LMAO!

  • Lol its not even a bad build to play against.

    Only freddy build that grinds my gears are combinations of swing chains, jump rope, dying light, thanatophobia, Ruin, Pop. He’s strong enough to not force survivors to hold M1 forever.

    You’ve got the outdoor rope thats 2% I believe and Pop. That’s completely fair and not something I would be upset about as survivor.

  • The amount of people that defend DCing is astonishing. The IMMEDIATE reaction is to accuse someone of playing scummy (whatever they deem to be unfair anyway). The DC penalties really cannot come fast enough

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Lol its not even a bad build to play against.

    Only freddy build that grinds my gears are combinations of swing chains, jump rope, dying light, thanatophobia, Ruin, Pop. He’s strong enough to not force survivors to hold M1 forever.

    You’ve got the outdoor rope thats 2% I believe and Pop. That’s completely fair and not something I would be upset about as survivor.

    I didn't know what other addons to use. Most of Freddy's are rubbish.

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/350/JPXHVG362NWL.jpg

    Stop DCing every ######### time you get outplayed. You are not entitled to survive and teabag at the exit gate every game. You ruin the game for every else and the more it happens the faster dbd will die. Survivor que times are already too long so unless you want more players quitting the game. Stop being an entitled twat, get better at the game. If you loose, move on to the next match. That goes for killer players who do the same.

    Damn that's just really ruff this is reason why I do not play anymore if you do anything as a killer and do it decently it's dcs inbound. Truly frustrating as I play decently and fair as possible also on the matches I get stomped I never dc I just say oh well next game.

    Just wanna say from someone that plays both sides gg wp and boop! I really enjoy games with a very good killer that does a extremely good job at murdering tho lol

    🐷❤️

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121262/a-message-to-entitled-survivor-players

    Damn that's just really ruff this is reason why I do not play anymore if you do anything as a killer and do it decently it's dcs inbound. Truly frustrating as I play decently and fair as possible also on the matches I get stomped I never dc I just say oh well next game.

    Just wanna say from someone that plays both sides gg wp and boop! I really enjoy games with a very good killer that does a extremely good job at murdering tho lol

    🐷❤️

    I can barely play both sides due to PS4 survivor que times.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Survivors can't dodge if they see something they don't like. The only options available to them are to ruin the match for their 3 mates or just suffer through it.

    It's called death on first hook... Actually it's the opposite killers can't do anything if they see something they don't like. They have to stay in the game and if the survivors refuse to repair gens their only option to AFK. If you are get tunneled or camped at least you can finish the game quickly.

  • @BigFudge said:

    The amount of people that defend DCing is astonishing. The IMMEDIATE reaction is to accuse someone of playing scummy (whatever they deem to be unfair anyway). The DC penalties really cannot come fast enough

    I can't wait for the dc penalty either. A lot of dbd players are very immature.

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1006327#Comment_1006327

    I didn't know what other addons to use. Most of Freddy's are rubbish.

    Well as survivor I find that combinations of the others will cause someone to disconnect.

    Swing chains and jump rope is 12%, add to that thanatophobia possibly taking it up to 28%, dying light could be more on top. Ruin with those means that gens progress move slowly and if you happen to fail a skillcheck along the way then it gets put back even further. Then freddy comes along and kicks it with pop just when you’re 90% reseting all that progress.

    They are really boring builds so I don’t run those on him as I play survivor too and know how dull it can be. One or two like in your case those the yellow rope and Pop is perfectly fine, its just when Freddys start to combine 3-4 of them that it gets dull.

    Personally I like pallets more than snares so I almost always have pallet add ons. Then the last one I just cycle between his add ons as I’m not sure what else to take either. I’ve been trying the teleport add on more recently to get around the map quicker.

  • @VicThor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1006222#Comment_1006222

    It's called death on first hook... Actually it's the opposite killers can't do anything if they see something they don't like. They have to stay in the game and if the survivors refuse to repair gens their only option to AFK. If you are get tunneled or camped at least you can finish the game quickly.

    What?

  • Looks like u applied too much pressure, mate.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1006348#Comment_1006348

    I can't wait for the dc penalty either. A lot of dbd players are very immature.

    That's what happens when you treat your player base like spoilt children. Take note BHVR!

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1006348#Comment_1006348

    I can't wait for the dc penalty either. A lot of dbd players are very immature.

    I know 😔 I dont understand why people dont just try? Some of the most amazing games I've had were when there looked to be no hope

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    Looks like u applied too much pressure, mate.

    Yes....

    TOO OP, PLZ NERF SHARP HAND JOE!!!

  • Idk for me killers dc when i outplay them not survivors

  • then don't play like a [BAD WORD]

  • People keep wanting the DC penalties to go live but that's actually the thing that's going to make the game more unfun than it already can be in the game's current state. A lot of things would have to get fixed first.

    I can imagine all of these things being very common:

    SWF groups last second switching to 4 Toolboxes.

    Killers letting you bleed out and Mori Spam for 4 Minutes just because they can and to waste your time.

    Being forced to close the game/DC because of countless bugs and get penalized anyway, gg.

    Imagine if we get another uncounterable mess of a Killer like pre patch Legion with DC penalties live.. big yikes.

    Overall: We'll just end up having a lot people trying their hardest to make the game unfun for the other side, no thanks.

  • It will effect this game though.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    People keep wanting the DC penalties to go live but that's actually the thing that's going to make the game more unfun than it already can be in the game's current state. A lot of things would have to get fixed first.

    I can imagine all of these things being very common:

    SWF groups last second switching to 4 Toolboxes.

    Killers letting you bleed out and Mori Spam for 4 Minutes just because they can and to waste your time.

    Being forced to close the game/DC because of countless bugs and get penalized anyway, gg.

    Imagine if we get another uncounterable mess of a Killer like pre patch Legion with DC penalties live.. big yikes.

    Overall: We'll just end up having a lot people trying their hardest to make the game unfun for the other side, no thanks.

    Then BHVR should bring out fixes more often then.

  • I had 10 survivors d/s in my first 3 games last night. Seems like the d/c campaign has shifted to Ghostface and Freddy.

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/350/JPXHVG362NWL.jpg

    Stop DCing every ######### time you get outplayed. You are not entitled to survive and teabag at the exit gate every game. You ruin the game for every else and the more it happens the faster dbd will die. Survivor que times are already too long so unless you want more players quitting the game. Stop being an entitled twat, get better at the game. If you loose, move on to the next match. That goes for killer players who do the same.

    What's more alarming then the disconnects, is that high rank survivors are still using self care in 2020.

    Like stop healing yourself and get on a generator

  • @Nutty_Professor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121262/a-message-to-entitled-survivor-players

    What's more alarming then the disconnects, is that high rank survivors are still using self care in 2020.

    Like stop healing yourself and get on a generator

    I'm seeing SC less myself.

  • there's an error:

    A message to entitled players

    There fixed it for you. I can't tell you how many killers DC after being outplayed and it's unbelievable when they have endgame perks that would still help them. Like #########

  • @Thasard said:

    there's an error:

    A message to entitled players

    There fixed it for you. I can't tell you how many killers DC after being outplayed and it's unbelievable when they have endgame perks that would still help them. Like #########

    Doing the entity's work

  • @Thasard said:

    there's an error:

    A message to entitled players

    There fixed it for you. I can't tell you how many killers DC after being outplayed and it's unbelievable when they have endgame perks that would still help them. Like #########

    I mentioned killers in the post. What is your point?

  • @Destructa said:

    it's probably because you were camping or playing like ######### , and believe me that's not funny, so we won't stop dcing, sorry💩

    you know you wildin cuz

  • Just a small title edit so no one is misled.

  • Just read the post, not really hard is it.

  • Ok geez. I just thought you'd like to know no one likes getting baited

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1007160#Comment_1007160

    Ok geez. I just thought you'd like to know no one likes getting baited

    Well it's changed now.

  • When the DC penalties were being tested there in Decemeber, it was the BEST games I've ever played on DbD. You had some people suicide on the first hook, but fine, that at least eats a little of the Killer's time up so I can get something done besides: Load in, pan around, DC, think "Oh great. Here we go again."

    Bring back the DC penalties. They made this game so much more enjoyable for those like me who don't care who they're playing against, what perks/add-ons they are using, and where they are playing at. I literally don't care. I am going to try my best everytime. Sometimes I fail, sometimes I succeed. All that matters is I did the best I could do for myself and my "team". Even if sometimes I want to slap them.

    I've DC'd maybe twice? three times? due to legitimate toxic idiots. I've had... perhaps 10 DCs due to internet issues or the game freezing on me. Over the course of 770+ hours, that's pretty decent I'd say. I sometimes wonder how many of these freezing issues are caused by people having a ton of apps open on their potato PC, or else they are simply trying to justify their "I don't like to play against/with X" mindset.

    Suck it up, people of the Fog. Bring back those DC penalties, make them harsher if you like, they won't affect me at all. I'll just keep on playing the game the way I like, and hope that others will do the same.

  • I see the confusion. When I clicked over it took me straight to page two, so I didn't even see you call out killers for the same.

  • @Thasard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1007144#Comment_1007144

    I see the confusion. When I clicked over it took me straight to page two, so I didn't even see you call out killers for the same.

    Fair enough

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/350/JPXHVG362NWL.jpg

    Stop DCing every ######### time you get outplayed. You are not entitled to survive and teabag at the exit gate every game. You ruin the game for every else and the more it happens the faster dbd will die. Survivor que times are already too long so unless you want more players quitting the game. Stop being an entitled twat, get better at the game. If you loose, move on to the next match. That goes for killer players who do the same.

    too bad bb. stop whining and get on with your day.