Alien. Not Predator, just Alien, a Xenomorph with (optionally) a Survivor. Extremely unlikely, but it has been my one wish since Demodoggo came out. The futuristic spaceship setting would definitely be out of place, so they could settle with either the city from AvP(2 or 3?) or the underground temple from AvP.
Alien. Not Predator, just Alien, a Xenomorph with (optionally) a Survivor. Extremely unlikely, but it has been my one wish since Demodoggo came out. The futuristic spaceship setting would definitely be out of place, so they could settle with either the city from AvP(2 or 3?) or the underground temple from AvP.
I could see them possibly doing it on tbe ship, maybe in a crashlanded on earth scenario
A solo survivor chapter for the telltale walking dead game as Lee as the survivor. He is one of my favorite character in any game and would fit so perfectly in dbd.
Let's be honest... do you really see a Marvel villain chapter?
There's a lot of characters more appealing to put in this game than those on this poll (without negative criticism).
To name a few... Harry Warden, Candyman, Jason, The Strangers, Pennywise, Manhunt chapter, Terminator, Silent Hill, The Evil Within, The Purge Chapter. A lot of!
I commented in the last post but yeah Supernatural would be amazing! The cosmetics would be awesome! Plus it would be something to keep the fans going since they are in the final season.
Alien. Not Predator, just Alien, a Xenomorph with (optionally) a Survivor. Extremely unlikely, but it has been my one wish since Demodoggo came out. The futuristic spaceship setting would definitely be out of place, so they could settle with either the city from AvP(2 or 3?) or the underground temple from AvP.
As map I would also love to see a Weyland Utany indoor map. Optionally a survivor? Ripley would be a must! She is like an archetype of a survivor
Let's be honest... do you really see a Marvel villain chapter?
There's a lot of characters more appealing to put in this game than those on this poll (without negative criticism).
To name a few... Harry Warden, Candyman, Jason, The Strangers, Pennywise, Manhunt chapter, Terminator, Silent Hill, The Evil Within, The Purge Chapter. A lot of!
Having a basic human for a killer (Purge) would be extremely boring. And nobody wants a Pennywise chapter smh.
I like the slender man idea, but I honestly have no idea how it would be gameplay wise. I really only like it due to the uniqueness compared to other killers
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A Terminator chapter. I think it will be cool to finally see a soulless android/machine in the game.
Alien. Not Predator, just Alien, a Xenomorph with (optionally) a Survivor. Extremely unlikely, but it has been my one wish since Demodoggo came out. The futuristic spaceship setting would definitely be out of place, so they could settle with either the city from AvP(2 or 3?) or the underground temple from AvP.
Like @PigNRun said above... Xenomorphs are way more terrifying than predator..
But would appreciate Arnold to be survivor in a paragraph maybe.
I could see them possibly doing it on tbe ship, maybe in a crashlanded on earth scenario
Alien Isolation Chapter first choice, Resident Evil Chapter second and third Walking Dead paragraph.
I prefer original chapters, but if I had to choose something from this list, I would enjoy outlast chapter the most.
A solo survivor chapter for the telltale walking dead game as Lee as the survivor. He is one of my favorite character in any game and would fit so perfectly in dbd.
Let's be honest... do you really see a Marvel villain chapter?
There's a lot of characters more appealing to put in this game than those on this poll (without negative criticism).
To name a few... Harry Warden, Candyman, Jason, The Strangers, Pennywise, Manhunt chapter, Terminator, Silent Hill, The Evil Within, The Purge Chapter. A lot of!
Jason, duh.
I commented in the last post but yeah Supernatural would be amazing! The cosmetics would be awesome! Plus it would be something to keep the fans going since they are in the final season.
I need more Leon in my life
Dean and Sam as survivor would be totally awesome
As map I would also love to see a Weyland Utany indoor map. Optionally a survivor? Ripley would be a must! She is like an archetype of a survivor
Same opinion here... and Predator too...
Having a basic human for a killer (Purge) would be extremely boring. And nobody wants a Pennywise chapter smh.
I'd like to see a chapter with a Xenomorph killer and Ellen or Amanda Ripley as a survivor.
slenderman would be so cool. also jeff the killer
Mmmm... we have Legion, a group of humans.
Nobody wants a Pennywise chapter?!?! #########? XDDDDD... Man, you are on another dimension.
If we're gonna do that then Trapper, Huntress, GF, and others shouldn't be in the game.
I like the slender man idea, but I honestly have no idea how it would be gameplay wise. I really only like it due to the uniqueness compared to other killers
I want to see the monster from a Silent Place. It'd make sense with the new movie coming out in March
i would love to see a Jeepers Creepers dlc my all time favorite movie series and seen the devs drop a hint once or twice on it.
Resident Evil, please let it happen.