Once Again, No New Cosmetics for Adam
I think we’re coming up at about a year since Adam has gotten a cosmetic. Will he ever get one again?
UPDATE: Adam was the only survivor to not receive a new cosmetic OR recolor (not DLC).
I think we’re coming up at about a year since Adam has gotten a cosmetic. Will he ever get one again?
UPDATE: Adam was the only survivor to not receive a new cosmetic OR recolor (not DLC).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If more people play him yeah, as of now though, no.
I was disappointed when I saw the leaks :/, there's always next time I suppose...
That’s no reason to not create cosmetics for a character. Adam cost the same as just as the other characters. And players have spent their money on him.
It would be nice if he could start receiving more attention like the other characters.
He already has the best cosmetic in the game.
*Cries in Quentin Main*
Quentin mains are a myth.
Any.... Ace skins...?
There's a (gawdy) new shirt for Ace in the Rift.
*GASP* I'm too dumb to understand what you mean by that, but I'm excited anyway!
In Ace's case - gawdy is a good thing. It suits him well.
Pretty much this here. I play Adam quite a bit and it’s disappointing he hasn’t gotten a cosmetic in almost a year.
Here are the leaked cosmetics.
That legion skin is adorable
But, darn. I don't see ace
Those Jake and Kate cosmetics.... oh gosh....
It's been 3 patches I think. He got the photography one while Jane got an artist one as part of the same collection. I do want more, though.
He got his last cosmetic on May 29th. Soonest he can get one now is in late March (when the next chapter is approximately going to release. early-mid ).
He better get like two outfits next patch at this point.
At least we got something for Feng...
I still don't see Ace's.
There is a shirt for Ace if that's what you mean
*Cries in Quentin Main with new friend*
I NEED IT
The new jake one doesn't look half bad
Lol even Jeff got a shirt re-color and Lunar New Year outfit. Jane got an outfit on the rift, Yui has a leaked cosmetic coming. So do Steve and Nancy. All the characters released after Adam are getting a lot of love.
Guess my main will never get new clothes 😔
The problem is the devs aren’t gonna waste resources making cosmetics for a character that not a lot of people play because then they’re not making money back and it’s a loss of revenue or at least I’m assuming.
At the same time, though, a lot of people are more inclined to use a certain survivor if they have a cool cosmetic they really like.
I played Bill almost exclusively outside of daily rituals and adept achievements, even though I have all the perks on all my survivors, until survivors started getting cosmetics I like.